Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) (63754 Views)

Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) / Young Man Killed By Cultist In Ojota, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) / How Late Don Wanny Got To Be Nigeria’s Deadliest And Most Wanted Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by ButterBurger: 8:10pm On May 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnnn
This fucking cultist grin grin grin
Whether you be axehead abi ibaka
Your own don done.....

Niggars don't know that there is no gain in street cultism....

If you won play game, go dey roll with those big boys of lekki... They go dey go party, smoke, drink,dey drop update....

If you wan run cultism for street, na die oooo..

Them no born me well make I set my feet for uniben...

Aiye don mean me die...
am sorry to burst your bubble, you can't separate words from their opposites both deadly street gangs and big boys level own self dey everywhere.
Even in new York city,
So na dem go make their choices.
Some people need to learn the hard way, some the easier way.
Na me know why I dey on the low key here dey focus on making money.
Na fly wey no get special adviser dey rub mind with deadbody.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by NaijaCars4sale: 8:11pm On May 01, 2022
The paracetamol that has been giving headache to the community
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 01, 2022
Old man
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by NoQualmz: 8:17pm On May 01, 2022
See them! See the way they’re hiding in Seun’s Nairaland like roaches. U join cult finish come dey fear...grounded freedom of movt. I pity u both. You’ll forever live a life filled with fear!

Even MNK the Ipob miscreant in DSS cage will echo to u how sweet freedom of movt is.

Enjoy ur heavenly bliss. And always watch ur back cool
Cultistupdate see ur friends

ButterBurger:
am sorry to burst your bubble, you can't separate words from their opposites both deadly street gangs and big boys level own self dey everywhere.
Even in new York city,
So na dem go make their choices.
Some people need to learn the hard way, some the easier way.
Na me know why I dey on the low key here dey focus on making money.
Na fly wey no get special adviser dey rub mind with deadbody.

Rastaramsey:
Damnnnn
Your own don done.....

If you won play game, go dey roll with those big boys of lekki... They go dey go party, smoke, drink,dey drop update....

Aiye don mean me die...

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by callmetoniaa: 8:17pm On May 01, 2022
Las las.police go stil grant am bail with 2 shotees.. this country don tire me..
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Heavensent01(m): 8:17pm On May 01, 2022
you know how many lives these dude must have taken away, I mean what does human gain from taking the life of fellow human?

Gawd
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Ultimas: 8:21pm On May 01, 2022
Many youths waste their time and lives in cultism. Say no to cultism.

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Juanmike(m): 8:22pm On May 01, 2022
poshestmina:
The worst part is; they are always looking unkempt and poor.

Never seen a 'fine cultist , ritualist , murderer or witch' on naira land frontpage undecided.
They always look the same .Tattered and foolish-looking.
The goat dey even drink 'agbo' grin grin grin.
Nna,Biko go rest for Kirikiri or Hellundecided.

Saynotocultism, una no dey hear word.
Tueh!!!
You mean people like vulturebbq grills?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Juanmike(m): 8:24pm On May 01, 2022
yanabasee:
If it's not skull miners, it's robbery...... Or loitering deadbodies wastes by the roadside ...

Tinubu turned Lagos into this rubbish and be claiming that he founded Lagos to the level of development that is there now....

Imagine one man deciding who runs a state against the will of the people.... After his tenure, all the Governors of Lagos state have been puppets to Tinubu
Be careful,I be P2.
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Deejaygold(m): 8:26pm On May 01, 2022
Abujaexpress:
Make dem give am overdose of paracetamol drink

Na straight to coma o!
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by osazsky(m): 8:28pm On May 01, 2022
The day them born this one his parents still celebrate naming ceremony..
Na wah o
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by jrusky(m): 8:28pm On May 01, 2022
So you still give a killer chance to have very smooth face like this?

So you officer can not change this bitch face with beating?

Ok nah
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Asianjollof007: 8:28pm On May 01, 2022
Ifo.. my hood, my zanga.
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by yanabasee(m): 8:28pm On May 01, 2022
Juanmike:
Be careful,I be P2.
P2?

Is that even a thing?

And how's being a useless P2 my business?

Abeg shift....
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by lexy2014: 8:30pm On May 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnnn
Your own don done.....

Aiye don mean me die...

So your definition of big boy is going to parties, smoking and drinking?

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 8:30pm On May 01, 2022
Conwarden:
KILL them all!!!
angry angry angry KILL THEM ALLLL cool

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by ButterBurger: 8:30pm On May 01, 2022
So now you think you make sense even a bit, I only hope you're the only one that read such comment I made and have this your mentality about me as a cultist, because if you're not the only that read it and get the point wrong this way, then am afraid of the future of your level of understanding
NoQualmz:
See them! See the way they’re hiding in Seun’s Nairaland like roaches. U join cult finish come dey fear...grounded freedom of movt. I pity u both. You’ll forever live a life filled with fear!

Even MNK the Ipob miscreant in DSS cage will echo to u how sweet freedom of movt is.

Enjoy ur heavenly bliss. And always watch ur back cool
Cultistupdate see ur friends

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 8:36pm On May 01, 2022
Who remembers that old panadol advert....
'If its not panadol, its not the same thing as panadol.'
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by shegra58: 8:36pm On May 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnnn
Your own don done.....

Aiye don mean me die...
abeg come uniben I won show you something grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Oplomo: 8:39pm On May 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnnn
Your own don done.....

Aiye don mean me die...

How many axemen you don drop?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Abujaexpress: 8:44pm On May 01, 2022
grin
Deejaygold:

Na straight to coma o!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by colestephan86: 8:44pm On May 01, 2022
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Emekaterry: 8:45pm On May 01, 2022
Nig police,if they want deal with u them go just put this kind thing for ur face.
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Kamalex2: 8:46pm On May 01, 2022
Para Mr mall

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Tjarabs: 8:54pm On May 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Kaypeeboss(m): 8:54pm On May 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnnn
Your own don done.....

Aiye don mean me die...
And you dae talk am for forum like this,na ekosodin you dae run from

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Tjarabs: 8:57pm On May 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnnn
Your own don done.....

u broke d rule of witness protection by posting this, dy go find you come here.
Aiye don mean me die...

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Voiceofthestree: 8:57pm On May 01, 2022
yanabasee:
If it's not skull miners, it's robbery...... Or loitering deadbodies wastes by the roadside ...

Tinubu turned Lagos into this rubbish and be claiming that he founded Lagos to the level of development that is there now....

Imagine one man deciding who runs a state against the will of the people.... After his tenure, all the Governors of Lagos state have been puppets to Tinubu

Are you normal at all?. Did you read anything like Lagos state or didn’t they even mention anything lik Thieft talkless of Tinubu at all why did you drag Tinubu and Lagos to this matter. Wetin concern Tinubu with this ??
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 01, 2022
Conwarden:
Jail them all!!!

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!
No ! Kill dem all cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics / Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) / Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.