Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) (63759 Views)

Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) / Young Man Killed By Cultist In Ojota, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) / How Late Don Wanny Got To Be Nigeria’s Deadliest And Most Wanted Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by ORIAYO70(m): 9:18pm On May 01, 2022
yanabasee:
If it's not skull miners, it's robbery...... Or loitering deadbodies wastes by the roadside ...

Tinubu turned Lagos into this rubbish and be claiming that he founded Lagos to the level of development that is there now....

Imagine one man deciding who runs a state against the will of the people.... After his tenure, all the Governors of Lagos state have been puppets to Tinubu

We learn from
Anambra, Cannibalism is synonymous to Igbo,

Since u have lost ur senses
Everything must be Tinubu
Everything must be tribalize
East is free from Cult

Werecious people

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Reference(m): 9:18pm On May 01, 2022
poshestmina:
The worst part is; they are always looking unkempt and poor.

Never seen a 'fine cultist , ritualist , murderer or witch' on naira land frontpage undecided.
They always look the same .Tattered and foolish-looking.
The goat dey even drink 'agbo' grin grin grin.
Nna,Biko go rest for Kirikiri or Hellundecided.

Saynotocultism, una no dey hear word.
Tueh!!!

Abi oh.
They cannot copy their American counterparts.
The 'made men' of Sicilian origin or the latin american gangsters that spot thousand dollar suits and drive around in bespoked chariots.
Our own hooligans take their culture from Nollywood and its love for the wretched culture of occultic malfeasance..... grin
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by waploger(m): 9:25pm On May 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by izubext007: 9:38pm On May 01, 2022
I guess the police officer that arrested him most be head arche

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Prisco4luv(m): 9:39pm On May 01, 2022
WOW!!!
What a name!!
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Godson123(m): 9:42pm On May 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by seguno2: 9:49pm On May 01, 2022
Bar1941:
They should kill him once and for all or what are they waiting for?

They are waiting for the prosecution and judgment?
Is that not what they do in places that are not inhabited by animals pretending to be humans in a zoo

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by naija4life247: 9:49pm On May 01, 2022
yanabasee:
If it's not skull miners, it's robbery...... Or loitering deadbodies wastes by the roadside ...

Tinubu turned Lagos into this rubbish and be claiming that he founded Lagos to the level of development that is there now....

Imagine one man deciding who runs a state against the will of the people.... After his tenure, all the Governors of Lagos state have been puppets to Tinubu

If not that you are suffering from psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance, and chronic hallucinations, you would have know that this report is about Ogun State, and not Lagos where the name Tinubu has given several of your relatives hypertension.

Is Tinubu also stealing your State's money? Or how come you left your pathetic state to come and be sleeping under Lagos bridges?
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by CHAQUR: 9:51pm On May 01, 2022
Long overdue... I have been looking forward to this. Since the arrest of Evans (the kidnappers) there should have been that of paracetamol. Unite them in kirikiri prison... Evans paracetamol sounds more like one.. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by kingyakos: 9:58pm On May 01, 2022
He shouldn't come back to the society
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by seunattorney: 9:58pm On May 01, 2022
Official pain killer of the super eagles

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by phemmyfour: 10:11pm On May 01, 2022
Candidlady:
Paracetamol that gives people headache in Abeokuta and Ifo

Emzor paracetamol grin
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Golan007: 10:13pm On May 01, 2022
The most dangerous weapon he had was in the plastic bottle.

cheesy
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by MUAnaZephyr: 10:20pm On May 01, 2022
Deejaygold:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/suspcted-wanted-cultist-paracetamol-arrested-in-ogun/amp/

If this guy cook up like this, na en be sey the SWAT team wey catch am go too done welllla.

This guy own "PARACETAMOL" na pure bitterness without cure. He dey inflict more pain and misery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by derecho(m): 10:27pm On May 01, 2022
Paracetamol wey dey drink concoction
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 01, 2022
Mideriks04:
This guy ehn...
The day he came to cause trouble at my street nko, I run pass Usain Bolt when I saw it with my naked eyes how they were butchering each other with Cutlass...I no even know the kain wind wey carry me enter our house that day...

I still saw him this Friday, the last day of akogun festival carrying weapon as usual...

Make them no release him again abeg

grin grin den go Release him very soon,
He go Drive ur phone 4 dat ur Street next time grin
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Bar1941(m): 10:35pm On May 01, 2022
seguno2:

They are waiting for the prosecution and judgment?
Is that not what they do in places that are not inhabited by animals pretending to be humans in a zoo

The law, I heard you, you meant they should give him the kind of treatment they gave those that renounce Bokoharam? You people like to deceive yourself, people like this is a weed that ought to be weeded off, even keeping him in jail is a waste of resources.
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Kingozymandias(m): 10:37pm On May 01, 2022
poshestmina:

Never seen a 'fine cultist , ritualist , murderer or witch' on naira land frontpage undecided.

Tueh!!!

Sorry quoted the wrong person
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Femeto: 10:38pm On May 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Kingozymandias(m): 10:41pm On May 01, 2022
[s]
Rastaramsey:
Damnnnn
This fucking cultist grin grin grin
Whether you be axehead abi ibaka
Your own don done.....

Niggars don't know that there is no gain in street cultism....

If you won play game, go dey roll with those big boys of lekki... They go dey go party, smoke, drink,and the most important one, dey drop update together, dey cashout big....na that one be confam brotherhood

If you wan run cultism for street, na die oooo..
They go metche you grin grin
Them no born me well make I set my feet for uniben...

Aiye don mean me die...

Modified: I no kuku kill person, na when then fall our ibaka for 2019,naso externals fly in from Ghana and other states in Nigeria... They bin dey drop aiye...
Naso all the eiye begin dey run....
As per sharp guy, I follow pick race.....

Na some people for my hostel cum dey tell say some hostile guys find me cum one-day grin grin

As I dey, I be gentleman
We no dey fight

But as per say this night nah for all, the aiye guy wey una dey gather smoke fi fall you...

Na that's why I move out of Benin never to set foot there again...

Las Las na to say no to cultism...
[/s]

How high can you fly with broken wings?

Say no to cultism

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by BeeNG3: 10:53pm On May 01, 2022
poshestmina:

Tueh!!!
No rest of mind.
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Pat081: 10:55pm On May 01, 2022
He looks like someone I use to buy beer for in mama chi chi shop beside one DPO wife shop in that state very cool guy if he greet you he always face down
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Transcriber: 11:06pm On May 01, 2022
poshestmina:

Tueh!!!
but fine cultists dey o cheesy
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by seguno2: 11:10pm On May 01, 2022
Bar1941:
The law, I heard you, you meant they should give him the kind of treatment they gave those that renounce Bokoharam? You people like to deceive yourself, people like this is a weed that ought to be weeded off, even keeping him in jail is a waste of resources.

I didn’t say anything like that. How do you make prosecution and judgment equal to renounce Boko Haram? How did you do that please

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Torrgate(m): 11:17pm On May 01, 2022
The only paracetamol wey dey cause headache
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Proudlyomonna: 11:23pm On May 01, 2022
See as him be sef angry
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by BENEAMATA: 11:32pm On May 01, 2022
Peru , PARA
peru , PARA
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 01, 2022
Every day for the thief, one day for the owner of the house.
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by bluefilm: 11:43pm On May 01, 2022
Chai... so na like dis now cultist go collect?
Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by dontrulee: 11:44pm On May 01, 2022
Despite all your Muyen, cotty still catch you. you deserved to be falled walaih

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Shegs105: 11:55pm On May 01, 2022
So you be University drop out?
Rastaramsey:
Damnnnn
This fucking cultist grin grin grin
Whether you be axehead abi ibaka
Your own don done.....

Niggars don't know that there is no gain in street cultism....

If you won play game, go dey roll with those big boys of lekki... They go dey go party, smoke, drink,and the most important one, dey drop update together, dey cashout big....na that one be confam brotherhood

If you wan run cultism for street, na die oooo..
They go metche you grin grin
Them no born me well make I set my feet for uniben...

Aiye don mean me die...

Modified: I no kuku kill person, na when then fall our ibaka for 2019,naso externals fly in from Ghana and other states in Nigeria... They bin dey drop aiye...
Naso all the eiye begin dey run....
As per sharp guy, I follow pick race.....

Na some people for my hostel cum dey tell say some hostile guys find me cum one-day grin grin

As I dey, I be gentleman
We no dey fight

But as per say this night nah for all, the aiye guy wey una dey gather smoke fi fall you...

Na that's why I move out of Benin never to set foot there again...

Las Las na to say no to cultism...

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) by Bar1941(m): 12:11am On May 02, 2022
seguno2:

I didn’t say anything like that. [b]How do you make prosecution and judgment equal to renounce Boko Haram? [/b]How did you do that please

Am just being sarcastic, the system is corrupted thus if he is subjected to the routine legal procedure justice can be bought especially if he knows someone who knows someone else, that is what prompted my assertion. Believe it or not, jailing a fellow like this is just a waste of resources.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) / Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port-Harcourt Confesses After Arrest / Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.