Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help (59496 Views)

How My Girlfriend's Mum Prevented Us From Doing Abortion / Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend / Confession: How I F**ked My Girlfriend Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by frozen70(f): 9:05am On May 02, 2022
Znation:
It's a blark sunday nairalanders.

I was watching Evaton vs Chelsea match when my negbour called me that my girlfriend mum came to our compound with police, that i should'nt return home for today.

I knew it, that this girl will definately put me in trouble somday, but i could'nt resist the temptation.

She has been given me money and lot of things from her mum shop.

last week, i recieved the sum of N250,000K to my bank account with her name as the depositor, i called her and she told me i shouldn't fear that she was the one who sent it.

I ask her why and she said i should help her to save it. I've already spent N40K from the money which she was aware of.

I'm now getting imformation that her mum gave her money to deposit to their accout, but she instead sent it to me and said she lost the money. Is like she finally told her the truth that she sent me the money, and i don't kno if she told them she has been given me money before.

I don't kno what i will do, my landlord is callin but i don't want to pick.

Ask her to send her mum's account and transfer the money back to her mom

Before then call her and ask her why they are looking for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by naija4life247: 9:06am On May 02, 2022
Znation:

I was watching Evaton vs Chelsea match when my negbour called me that my girlfriend mum came to our compound with police, that i should'nt return home for today.

I knew it, that this girl will definately put me in trouble somday, but i could'nt resist the temptation.

last week, i recieved the sum of N250,000K to my bank account with her name as the depositor, i called her and she told me i shouldn't fear that she was the one who sent it.

I ask her why and she said i should help her to save it. I've already spent N40K from the money which she was aware of.

I'm now getting imformation that her mum gave her money to deposit to their accout, but she instead sent it to me and said she lost the money. Is like she finally told her the truth that she sent me the money, and i don't kno if she told them she has been given me money before.

You should be arrested, prosecuted, and jailed. You are a thief. Ole ni e.

You have been teaching the girl how to steak her mother's money, and gave been spending the money. You deserve long jail term.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by forinclay: 9:06am On May 02, 2022
Znation:

Go to her mum and return the money. Let her know that your babe told you the money was hers and that you should help her keep it
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by West2019(m): 9:07am On May 02, 2022
Just 7 or 10 years imprisonment is that why you are scaring.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Cecero(m): 9:07am On May 02, 2022
Oloshi, Oloriburuku
Go and answer for your crimes
You're a criminal
I'm sure the girl may even be a minor and you've been encouraging her.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Kingozymandias(m): 9:07am On May 02, 2022
Radionigeria:
Did you read a post on nairaland last year that says:
"my girlfriend gives me money and food stuff for free from her mum shop"
he was the one that posted it. That post made over 500 comments. I told you that you will go to jail, thief

The thief don enter

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by chiefolododo(m): 9:08am On May 02, 2022
You should not run ooo, you should present yourself
Znation:

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by ChristineC: 9:08am On May 02, 2022
complete the 250k sent to you and return it to her mother.
that's your only option. the material things you got can be cleared as bf/gf gifts and it can even be denied, but the money has receipts.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:08am On May 02, 2022
Man up! Call d mother on d phone and explain to her.
No need involving d police, it's not necessary
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Kingozymandias(m): 9:08am On May 02, 2022
yanabasee:

You're a thief....

You should face whatever befalls you....

You receive money from a child that isn't working to earn... You receive goods from a child that steals it from her mother's shop...

You should face the music...

You had the opportunity to teach her how to be a decent girl and how to be responsible....

I hope you will be happy if you struggle to have a business of your own and one idiot will brainwashed your child to be stealing from you to enrich him.....

Just surrender yourself and tell your own story... I know that you will have to collect wotowoto from those police officers...

Serves the criminal right
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Dorwadora(f): 9:08am On May 02, 2022
Cecero:
Oloshi, Oloriburuku
Go and answer for your crimes
You're a criminal
I'm sure the girl may even be a minor and you've been encouraging her.
he said she was 17 last year when he made his post.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Awoleesu(m): 9:09am On May 02, 2022
That woman only wants her money back!
Take the remainder ,(#210k), go to her ... I'll advice you go with elderly people. Beg her for forgiveness and explain you had no idea her daughter was robbing her to gift you money... You should be alright.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by bazzyblings: 9:09am On May 02, 2022
Znation:

Stupid boy … I wonder how stupid you’re. No I can see how stupid you’re… person send money for your account . You don’t have any form of dignity to leave it and not touch it . You’re proud to say you have spent 40k .. that’s how women see men finish … if she hadn’t sent you the money , would you have spent It ? I don’t give a Bleep if she stole the money .. all I’m mad at is, someone trusting you to help her keep money and u stupid Mumu went on to use from inside , if it tarry , you would have finished the money … and tell her stories .. broke Mumu

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Olam09(m): 9:10am On May 02, 2022
LordIsaac:
Beware of children/women! grin
grin Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by jgbemson1: 9:10am On May 02, 2022
Baba this is very simple ..go and see your GF mum and do the needful.

Running away can’t stop the problem .its better you return the money and give yourself peace of mind
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Prozico22(m): 9:11am On May 02, 2022
Znation:
i'm afriad. If i go to her shop, what should i do?
you go to jail no mercy no apology
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by GloriousGbola: 9:11am On May 02, 2022
Radionigeria:
he was the one that posted it. That post made over 500 comments. I told you that you will go to jail, thief

https://www.nairaland.com/6852898/girlfriend-gives-me-money-foodstuff

Awoof don run belle

In American terms, you are an accessory.

Better get a responsible adult and tell them your own side of the story, beg and prostate well and ask for their intervention in the case.

The girl may have colored the story. You may be the one who convinced her to do this, etc.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Kingozymandias(m): 9:11am On May 02, 2022
brosom:
YES Niggaarr I remembered reading such headline, and he even sounded happy like as though her girl is and angel in human form.

I can also recall some comments from people telling him to be accepting the gifts/pkekus why it last. Now it has lasted undecided

I wish I know the girls mum I will show her that old thread so they deal with this thief

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Kingozymandias(m): 9:13am On May 02, 2022
Znation:
Does anyone have any ideal what will happen if i report/take myself to the police?

The girl must Jane told them everything she has done and given to you over time, Paddy you will pay twice as much...police will torture the hell out of you .. grin

E don be for you

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by bamdly(m): 9:14am On May 02, 2022
Znation:

abeg is it akoka police that is looking for you
make I turn u in sharp sharp.....lol
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Nobody: 9:15am On May 02, 2022
You are keeping a criminal as friend. Better look for the 40k and give it to the woman. Only her curse can send you to a grave
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by oluwaseyi0: 9:15am On May 02, 2022
Znation:
i'm not a thief, what ever she give to me is from her mind. And i also give her

Give you from her mind grin

Is she generating money from her mind

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by kennygreen(m): 9:15am On May 02, 2022
Radionigeria:

Wow.. I still remember.
How guys comfortably collect money from their girlfriends all the time is what i cant seem to understand.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Kingozymandias(m): 9:15am On May 02, 2022
Znation:
i'm not a thief, what ever she give to me is from her mind. And i also give her

You are a thief period !!! She is a minor and you manipulated her to steal.m do you realize.the way the story has been told to the police surely it will look like you coreced the girl? Infact they will say you hypnotized the girl grin

Paddy you are a goner . First things first transfer the 250k back... Complete it and take that to her mother first

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by samiabigail: 9:15am On May 02, 2022
Abfinest007 u be real prophet grin
it really happening grin

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by poweredcom(m): 9:16am On May 02, 2022
Little children. Falling in love

Look young man better carry d money and go give her mum

Tell her you never sent her daughter to send u any money before Dem go lock u for cell

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by nesgeeek(m): 9:16am On May 02, 2022
call ur girlfriend immediately and let her tell u some tips on how to go about it. Make sure u behave according to the information given to u by ur girlfriend.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Kingozymandias(m): 9:16am On May 02, 2022
Znation:
Please someone should tell me what to do please. Will it be safe if i sleep in my house, it's late already and i can't go to my house

You are a n idiot. go and complete the 250k and take it to her shop and give the mother directly. Sign to pay all the rest back

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Cecero(m): 9:17am On May 02, 2022
Dorwadora:
he said she's 17 last year when he made his post.

I thought as much, no mature girl will be doing this type of nonsense.
You chop kpekus free, e no do u, u still dey run mama shop down.
Chai, u don't have the fear of God at all
u deserve to be locked up for a long while
If they say men should come out this anụọfịa go comot because e get prick.
Anụ mpama

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by sylve11: 9:17am On May 02, 2022
Radionigeria:

Hehehe. cheesy cool
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by Zaheertyler(m): 9:17am On May 02, 2022
Znation:

Bro no be you thief money na why you Dey run
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help by VicM6: 9:19am On May 02, 2022
Znation:

Make i laugh small abeg....E funny die.....omo, japa or u find 40k pay back the money.......As for the sake of her given u money, una dey help una self na but if Olopa catch u enh walia u fit vomit 500k come out....Life will kill you one day...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Top 10 Things That Women Loves About Men But Will Never Say It / Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.