Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,292 members, 7,957,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:02 PM

Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman (3137 Views)

True Love Really Exist See How Teenage Boy Flaunts His Fat Overweight Girlfriend / Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos / Grandma Rocks A Teenage Boy At A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by Pat081: 9:36pm On May 01, 2022
virginprincess:
I guess I just hit a nerve, Gold bidder that's what you are, deal with that.
it shows in you that you are one óde
Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by Oyiboman69: 10:33pm On May 01, 2022
This is not love but outright suicide....

1 Like

Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by SurvivorM(f): 10:35pm On May 01, 2022
You would be surprised they are of the same age or the age difference isn't that big.
Fat tends to make someone looks older, maybe they know each other from when they were little or something else involved.
But on another note, they guy face looks weird like seriously
Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by SurvivorM(f): 10:36pm On May 01, 2022
Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by Reggaemich(m): 10:36pm On May 01, 2022
Is my eye deceiving me

In the second to the last pic(in the bar):::

The woman has 2 bombom

One for front

One for back
Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by Samade7: 10:55pm On May 01, 2022
Is like dey force d guy

1 Like

Re: Love Between Teenage Boy And Obese Woman by BarrSly: 2:06am On May 02, 2022
First of all he’s a h@rny teenager and would settle for anything and size so far it comes with a pizzit he can deep his stick into.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Ov 1.5 Rollover Thread - Join Now / She Got The Shock Of Her Life / Cougars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.