Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Take ALook AtThese Photos,Tell UsWhat You First SawBefore You SawThe Right thing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Take ALook AtThese Photos,Tell UsWhat You First SawBefore You SawThe Right thing (3215 Views)

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] / This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take ALook AtThese Photos,Tell UsWhat You First SawBefore You SawThe Right thing by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 6:46pm On May 01, 2022
Take A Look At These Photos, Tell Us What You First Saw Before You Saw The Right Things

Some of you are so corrupt, you need hot water cleansing to purify your body and your soul ��
I saw these 2 photos online and I thought I should bring it straight to Naijaloaded because I know this is where some bad boys chill online – even you self, na bad boy you be.. Your mind dirty pass gutter �

Now, below are 2 photos – I want you all to take a closer look and tell us what exactly you first saw in the first photo and then the second.

I know you all must be laughing hard right now… Awon omo wobey!

Oya, tell us �

What Was The First Thing You Saw In The First & Second Photo?

Let’s hear from you.

Drop your comments

Re: Take ALook AtThese Photos,Tell UsWhat You First SawBefore You SawThe Right thing by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 01, 2022
I saw a sack of garri and two loaves of bread... smiley

3 Likes

Re: Take ALook AtThese Photos,Tell UsWhat You First SawBefore You SawThe Right thing by rtdCivilservant: 7:04pm On May 01, 2022
I first saw prick and yash before I see sack of garri and 2 loaves of bread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take ALook AtThese Photos,Tell UsWhat You First SawBefore You SawThe Right thing by Iniobong34: 7:16pm On May 01, 2022
Na dick and yansh i stil dey see oh

cant come and kill my self grin

9 Likes

Re: Take ALook AtThese Photos,Tell UsWhat You First SawBefore You SawThe Right thing by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 01, 2022
Lol grin grin
Re: Take ALook AtThese Photos,Tell UsWhat You First SawBefore You SawThe Right thing by Bashnigga(m): 9:36pm On May 01, 2022
Make i no talk wetin dey my mind grin
Why the two bread come set like the way dem dey arrange yansh if dem wan do butt implants

1 Like

Re: Take ALook AtThese Photos,Tell UsWhat You First SawBefore You SawThe Right thing by sultan1014(m): 9:37pm On May 01, 2022
Gbolahan & yanshola tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take ALook AtThese Photos,Tell UsWhat You First SawBefore You SawThe Right thing by kals4luv990(m): 10:09pm On May 01, 2022
Till now I still dey find the sack of garri and bread
Re: Take ALook AtThese Photos,Tell UsWhat You First SawBefore You SawThe Right thing by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 01, 2022
Am i the only one that my eyes cant adjust to see the sack of garri and bread even after going tru the pics over and over again?

1 Like

Re: Take ALook AtThese Photos,Tell UsWhat You First SawBefore You SawThe Right thing by Silentgroper(m): 11:11pm On May 01, 2022
Sack of garri ...

Are you sure
Re: Take ALook AtThese Photos,Tell UsWhat You First SawBefore You SawThe Right thing by Lordbinsmar: 1:38am On May 02, 2022
grin
Re: Take ALook AtThese Photos,Tell UsWhat You First SawBefore You SawThe Right thing by Dorwadora(f): 7:34am On May 02, 2022
I'm not seeing any sack of Garri in the first photo but I can definitely see the Bread.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And Green Card / Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? / All Hope Lost And I Slept With Him: Now He Wants To Turn Me A Complete Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.