Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl (4011 Views)

My Experience With A “church Girl” / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup / My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by dehiero: 12:18pm On May 02, 2022
So since the pandemic I have not visited my people my Mom has always been on my neck with the when will you marry line.. So recently I travelled for easter to see them she told me there is a girl in her church she wants me to meet, after much pressure I decided to meet the girl I took her out to eat and see a movie while we were driving home she asked for my phone she wants to see pictures I gave her... Long story short when I got home I checked my phone only to see this "church girl"didn't view pictures she was going through my messages and bank alerts she couldn't close them because she was complaining she's not used to iPhone bla bla bla ..children of God I weak... With the way things are going I may never get married period...pls forgive my typo. just a quick one

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by GooodHardDick: 12:21pm On May 02, 2022
Haven't you heard you don't date Nigeria girls, let alone getting married to them? You only bang their pussy, dump them and move on.

Of course, the runs girl was checking your account balance, so she can know how to start billing you immediately! Na their way be that. Poverty has dealt with them.

Dear girls, dating is not employment. If you're broke, get a job and work. Not a boyfriend. Stop being a liability and a parasite. No man wants a liability and a parasite in his life

21 Likes

Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by MAGG0T(m): 12:23pm On May 02, 2022
A hoe and snitch in one person...

But how come your mom wanna choose wife for you....you be disabled?

7 Likes

Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by Jashub: 12:24pm On May 02, 2022
Bros, you met a hustler that goes to church, so nothing special about that. And by the way, why your mumsie go dey arrange for you when you don reach to father three people? Baba, just dey careful and do your own courtship with the one you are sure will not search your device . A word is enough for the wise

4 Likes

Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by Godada(m): 12:25pm On May 02, 2022

Your mom should not chose a wife for you no matter the relationship you enjoy with her.

2 Likes

Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by jogsman01(m): 12:27pm On May 02, 2022
She might not be checking the alerts, but I'm sure she's sampling your glory. Broda, run! And don't look back[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by Animegirl(f): 12:27pm On May 02, 2022
I wonder why men always claim we're the bad ones in any given situation.

Anyway.

To be honest your girl gat wisdom. If a guy gives me his phone, I go straight to his message and weigh is bank account. Then I move to his pictures, just to check where he has visited like(abroad), so that I can press button very well.

Op, you won't be crying here if your account wasn't dry like sahara desert. Is not by force to marry, let the girl know who you're, everyone is an hustler.

I don't know why broke Nigerian men complain the most.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by slawormiir: 12:27pm On May 02, 2022
Damnnn niggar

I believe your story

She want to know the type of billing she should place you into

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by dehiero: 12:27pm On May 02, 2022
MAGG0T:

She said I should meet her not marry her

2 Likes

Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by Vinnie2000(m): 12:35pm On May 02, 2022
Dear married men, do not allow ur wife stop u from finding ur true love-Kriss 216. This quote is one of funniest things i have seen on NL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by Kriss216: 12:52pm On May 02, 2022
Animegirl:

Anyway.

To be honest your girl gat wisdom. If a guy gives me his phone, I go straight to his message and weigh is bank account. Than I move to his pictures, just to check where he has visited like(abroad), so that I can press button very well.

Op, you won't be crying here if your account wasn't dry like sahara desert. Is not by force to marry, let the girl know who you're, everyone is an hustler.

A broke and wretched Nigerian evening newspaper, a recipè for disaster.

10 Likes

Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by bigcee(m): 1:01pm On May 02, 2022
Animegirl:

Anyway.

To be honest your girl gat wisdom. If a guy gives me his phone, I go straight to his message and weigh is bank account. Then I move to his pictures, just to check where he has visited like(abroad), so that I can press button very well.

Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by Premiumwriter: 1:06pm On May 02, 2022
Animegirl:

Anyway.

you justified the op and still asking why men think women are bad?

Who likes parasites?

4 Likes

Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by Edyice: 1:13pm On May 02, 2022
Good luck to you but wait oooh , you forgot to tell what happened when you took her home .

1 Like

Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 02, 2022
Gold diggers every were grin

1 Like

Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by Alapojames: 1:54pm On May 02, 2022
All this interview pattern..
Op hustle your woman for yourself..
All this jumia or black friday package our parent they also arrange for man in this dispensation, is total disaster in the long run..

Na so them shipped one babe give my guy, lol, na everyday quarrel..
Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 02, 2022
dehiero:
So since the pandemic I have not visited my people my Mom has always been on my neck with the when will you marry line.. So recently I travelled for easter to see them she told me there is a girl in her church she wants me to meet, after much pressure I decided to meet the girl I took her out to eat and see a movie while we were driving home she asked for my phone she wants to see pictures I gave her... Long story short when I got home I checked my phone only to see this "church girl"didn't view pictures she was going through my messages and bank alerts she couldn't close them because she was complaining she's not used to iPhone bla bla bla ..children of God I weak... With the way things are going I may never get married period...pls forgive my typo. just a quick one

Why will you even allow anybody to pressure you about marriage?....if you're not ready dont rush oo

2 Likes

Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 02, 2022
Animegirl:

Anyway.

It is broads like you that validate his point can you now see how stupid you are?..just read your whole write up again and see if it makes sense to you....all these small girls on NL just be showcasing their foolishness without even realizing it..then you come and say we are painting you badly...f*** out of this thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by bashuayi(m): 2:01pm On May 02, 2022
Animegirl:

Anyway.

Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 02, 2022
Kriss216:

And then they come and complain the men are always bashing women on this thread...see the rubbish she just wrote
Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 02, 2022
Na girl you want die for, u no get sense i swear instead for u to put that your phone on privatecy she for no see the message
Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 02, 2022
Animegirl:

Anyway.

Even if you are trolling, don't try to justify the actions of the lady.

What she did is classless, she is mannerless.
How do you meet someone for the first time and start going through his messages and bank alerts.

2 Likes

Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 02, 2022
dehiero:

Why give your phone to a stranger?
Why is your mother choosing a girl for you?

2 Likes

Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by fikayormi(m): 2:29pm On May 02, 2022
Omo this one thick oo,

No harm done ,

Bang your own bang ,

Then move
Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by bmdmix10: 2:35pm On May 02, 2022
Animegirl:

Anyway.

wow tot u were mature, but then again anime undecided
Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by siofra(f): 2:35pm On May 02, 2022
At least you know she's into you grin

On a serious note she disrespected your privacy.

4 Likes

Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 02, 2022
MAGG0T:

Honestly local man weak.... Didn't know Nigerian mothers still Marchmake in 2022... Lai shey 1922 grin
Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 02, 2022
Animegirl:

Anyway.

To be honest your girl gat wisdom. If a guy gives me his phone, i go straight to his message and weigh is bank account. Then I move to his pictures, just to check where he has visited like(abroad), so that I can press button very well.

See them.. na them be this... Very useless human beings.. ya just a lowlife fool.. weytin you get to offer asides your overused puna? Omalè jatijati. lipsrsealed
Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 02, 2022
dehiero:

She said I should meet her not marry her

grin a nicer way of putting it.
Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 02, 2022
Kriss216:

She's so foolish.
Re: My Recent Encounter With A Church Girl by JoeRizzla(m): 3:03pm On May 02, 2022
LoL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seduction 4rm A Cousin To My Uncle's Wife (terrible Aftermath, Or. . ?) / (pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.