Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos (76517 Views)

2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp / Two Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta (Photos) / Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by GloriousGbola: 11:34am On May 03, 2022
Acidosis:

Carbon monoxide poisoning can kill but not without noticeable symptoms and discomfort. My point is simple; death is not the first symptom of carbon monoxide poisoning. There are other symptoms like dizziness, headache, serious discomforts that will prompt every reasonable person to call for help or break the door of the car, etc.

I don't quite get the falling asleep thing. Is that also a symptom or you're simply assuming that people who have sex fall asleep immediately after the act? Including those that are trying not to get caught in the act?

Lastly, it takes a very high concentration of carbon monoxide for death to occur. Light exposure, especially from a car cannot kill anybody. Why don't people die in traffic or you haven't seen traffic congestion where people get stuck for hours?

Actual CO is odourless and tasteless. If you are in a moderately confined space with Co, you will start to fell tired and drowsy. If there is no intervention or the source is not cut off, you will drift off to oblivion.

And we regularly have people dying from using their I pass my neighbour in their room.

It would be nice if an autopsy could be done.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Blakjewelry(m): 11:35am On May 03, 2022
profmallor:
And you think "Oyinbos" dont have diabolic acts as well?. I believe they do, do a bit of research.

Here is a link on the study of Magun by some renowned Yoruba academicians.

https://academicexcellencesociety.com/the_brutality_of_magun_and_tesho_as_anti_adultery_in_curbing_infidelity.pdf

I believe these things exist because I have, sadly, witnessed demise of a man via Magun.

An Affair with Multiple women is a no no, an affair with a married one - thats death right there.
Well I like your approach, I will take time to go through the article, when on the part of infidelity, it's a no no for me too

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Morphinne: 11:35am On May 03, 2022
Acidosis:

Carbon monoxide poisoning can kill but not without noticeable symptoms and discomfort. My point is simple; death is not the first symptom of carbon monoxide poisoning. There are other symptoms like dizziness, headache, serious discomforts that will prompt every reasonable person to call for help or break the door of the car, etc.

I don't quite get the falling asleep thing. Is that also a symptom or you're simply assuming that people who have sex fall asleep immediately after the act? Including those that are trying not to get caught in the act?

Lastly, it takes a very high concentration of carbon monoxide for death to occur. Light exposure, especially from a car cannot kill anybody. Why don't people die in traffic or you haven't seen traffic congestion where people get stuck for hours?

You can even try this out. Turn on your generator and stay inside the garage for a while. After some time, you will start experiencing slight headache and pains around your eye balls and nostrils. CO inhalation doesn’t kill instantly without giving you chances to make adjustments. Falling asleep and death are not the first symptoms of CO poisoning. Only people sleeping are easily killed by carbon monoxide. Knowing how poisonous this gas is, let’s all avoid using or burning hydrocarbons in poorly ventilated areas.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Morphinne: 11:37am On May 03, 2022
Acidosis:

If that is how people die, Apapa and Lagos-Ibadan expressway FRSC officials should be counting at least 1,000 deaths per day from carbon monoxide poisioning.

The level of mis-education and misinformation on Nairaland is alarming.

Lol
I just weak. Everybody is forming “woke” like say we sef no do science cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by airsaylongcome: 11:55am On May 03, 2022
princewarri1985:
This narrative that you are using is very wrong! A man can marry 2 or more wives but a woman cant marry more than one husband! Only the thought of my wife opening her legs for another man can kill me not to talk of the actual act being perpetuated!

Why can a woman not marry more than one? Polygamy isn't illegal in Nigeria is it? And polygamy is the practice or custom of having more than one wife (polygyny) or husband (polyandry) at the same time.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 03, 2022
Blakjewelry:
I figured you a fool from the start, every business has it reason for it location I don't need to into details as far it satisfy and achieve the goals for which it is setup it is fine and a local village really? Mr international, your first quote for the day shows you know nothing, I know your type. It's your type I call the lazy thinking type because it is easier for you to tag everything as voodoo and let it rest so you try to conjure some fake scientific analysis when you don't know jack about you are saying. I know it might seems I am wasting my time with the likes of you, but once in awhile it good to put you in your place. stick to your social science discussion or rather go to the romance section that is were you reign supreme
Lol.. e pain am grin
First quote of the day?
Voodoo Really? I never tagged anything to voodoo or wtv. I only said I suspected foul play. U can go back and read it more slowly. Put me in my place Na online una be kings but in reality ur just a struggling beggar with nothing but self deceit in his pocket. Oga face ur fake non existing business and leave me to my romance section cheesy
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by CHAQUR: 12:44pm On May 03, 2022
Violation of liberty and human excess... Cheating is never a good thing... More so, the society should stop talking down those that think & embrace polygamy.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Blakjewelry(m): 1:30pm On May 03, 2022
killmods:

Lol.. e pain am grin
First quote of the day?
Voodoo Really? I never tagged anything to voodoo or wtv. I only said I suspected foul play. U can go back and read it more slowly. Put me in my place Na online una be kings but in reality ur just a struggling beggar with nothing but self deceit in his pocket. Oga face ur fake non existing business and leave me to my romance section cheesy
if them call you mumu you go vex, normally I won't discuss much when discussing with some idiots like you, but here I am willing to show you any proof you. I was even willing to show whatever you asked so you can do your own verification just to clear your doubt, but then again a fool will always be a fool no matter how hard you try. I have been on nairaland for along time, and majority of those times I use to ignore idiots like you because I feel some of you were born with some genetic disorder which makes you unstable, but then again I realized I need give some response for the sake of clarity.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by yemmywesey(m): 2:38pm On May 03, 2022
West2019:
Fake news let's see pictures

It's not a fake news, it happened in my neighborhood, I know the male victim involved.

The car is a standard SUV, the carbon monoxide theory cannot work here. I knew when he bought the car. I have entered the car more than 2 times. Very chilling ac.
If a car is air tight , carbon monoxide can't find a way into the car while the engine is on a slow running.
The guy has 3k naira naira suya he bought in his car , to take home to his wife, before his friends left him when he said he is heading home on April 30th evening.
The wife called a friend of mine on may 1 by 5pm that she has not seen her husband. Because she heard my friend voice with his husband on phone the previous night , my friend became worried , we started calling his number but switched off, we are assuming may be he was kidnapped, or taken by efcc, ndlea and armed robbers.
Few minutes later the news burst, that he didn't head home when guys left him, his car was seen parked at a lonely road in jakande.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by FolaAk: 5:38pm On May 03, 2022
Itzteewhy:
What is happening in Lagos
it's possible thed did not have knowledge of this.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by FolaAk: 5:41pm On May 03, 2022
Acidosis:

And while they were dying, they couldn't put off the AC, leave the door open for fresh air??

This carbon monoxide theory no be am at all. This is not a case of gun shot or instant death.

it's possible they had no knowledge of the carbon monoxide theory si it would not occur to them to take any action.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by DavidEsq(m): 4:18pm On May 04, 2022
iamme1234:

Yes
How many times did u have to rewrite JAMB?
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by iamme1234(m): 7:20am On May 05, 2022
DavidEsq:

How many times did u have to rewrite JAMB?

I wrote and passed jamb
While you were still in primary 1
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by DavidEsq(m): 11:36am On May 05, 2022
iamme1234:

I wrote and passed jamb
While you were still in primary 1

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
The man's name was clearly written but the womans name was witheld...This clearly shows that the value of a woman depends on her bodycounts(sex)
Is that how you value your mother?
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Nyascobar1414: 3:46am On May 08, 2022
Bobmarie:
Is that how you value your mother?

That is how you value yourself...
Nii s£x 0bject...
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Nobody: 7:45am On May 08, 2022
[quote author=Nyascobar1414 post=112623004]

Nii s£x 0bject...[/quoted] Do your sisters or girlfriend value themselves as sex objects too? Is that why your brain is automatically poised to regarding every female you converse with a sex object?

I’m just trying to how little you respect women in your family, for you to generalize that a woman’s value is in her body parts.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Nyascobar1414: 7:48am On May 08, 2022
[quote author=Bobmarie post=112625523][/quote]
daahh... Olosho na you sabi....

Na so ya toto open waaaaaaaaa..
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Acidbath: 8:28am On May 08, 2022
Nyasc.obar1414:

daahh...
Olosho na you sabi....

Mynd44, Seun ,Justwise, OAM4J, Dominique, Lalasticlala, Rocktation, Farano, Dragnet

rule 1, 2 , 3 and 19 violated
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Acidbath: 8:29am On May 08, 2022
Nyasco.bar1414:

Nii s£x 0bject...
Mynd44, Seun ,Justwise, OAM4J, Dominique, Lalasticlala, Rocktation, Farano, Dragnet

rule 1, 2 , 3 and 19 violated
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Nobody: 9:39am On May 08, 2022
This magun thingy really does work? Phew! lipsrsealed
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 10, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

daahh...
Olosho na you sabi....

E no open reach your mama own after 20 children.

So rest.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Nyascobar1414: 4:39pm On May 10, 2022
Bobmarie:
E no open reach your mama own after 20 children.

So rest.

Ashawooo wey no wan fine....

Hurricane ft dey pass through that stinky smelly toto......

Std ashawoo...
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 10, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Ashawooo wey no wan fine....

Hurricane ft dey pass through that stinky smelly toto......

Std ashawoo...
Rest

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Uche Mba: Nigerian Fitness Model Who Has A Perfect Body (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.