Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos (76486 Views)

2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp / Two Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta (Photos) / Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by abataPrecious: 8:48pm On May 02, 2022
End time

Beware Christ is coming soon.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Farid24224(m): 8:48pm On May 02, 2022
killmods:

How does this even make any sense? Carbon monoxide from where. Everyone driving around with the ac on should be dropping dead by the dozens going by ur wack theory

I think he was referring to CFC
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Okobola146: 8:48pm On May 02, 2022
Photo or I doesn’t believe it. Nairaland always denying people from seeing free pussy
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by West2019(m): 8:48pm On May 02, 2022
Fake news let's see pictures
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Creamypie(m): 8:48pm On May 02, 2022
Women
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by yusluvad(m): 8:49pm On May 02, 2022
Suffocation
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by arantess: 8:49pm On May 02, 2022
ValCon888:
Most likely carbon monoxide poisoning.
They couldn't fûck with the windows open.
So the man shut all the windows and switched on the AC.

And that was the beginning of the end.

Edit: Let me break it down for those who don't understand.

The SUV's engine produces a lot of toxic gases which flows through the vehicle's exhaust system.

The most common way of carbon monoxide poisoning is when the car’s AC is on and it is parked in a garage or a space with limited airflow.

The SUV’s AC intake pulls in the air which now mixes with the exhaust gases.

The carbon monoxide is odourless, so it goes undetected and slowly kills the occupants of the car.
Plausible but not in this case

The car was parked outdoors on a lonely road

12 Likes

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Billsclinton(m): 8:49pm On May 02, 2022
grin
richiemcgold:
whatever killed them; this is not a good way to die.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Acidbath: 8:49pm On May 02, 2022
Staged.

Those two were murdered.

But gutter brains can't decode.

8 Likes

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by uvie66: 8:50pm On May 02, 2022
ValCon888:

When you drive around, there's constant air movement which makes it difficult to suffer carbon monoxide poisoning.

It won't hurt you to ask questions like a calm, rational-thinking human being.

Go and read my earlier comment again. I broke it down for you.
yes you did....Motion v Motionless
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Enumerator(m): 8:50pm On May 02, 2022
Nonsense theory! undecided
ValCon888:

The SUV's engine produces a lot of toxic gases which flows through the vehicle's exhaust system.

The most common way of carbon monoxide poisoning is when the car’s AC is on and it is parked in a garage or a space with limited airflow.

The carbon monoxide is odourless, so it goes undetected and slowly kills the occupants of the car.

6 Likes

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by spencekat(m): 8:50pm On May 02, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
The man's name was clearly written but the womans name was witheld...This clearly shows that the value of a woman depends on her bodycounts(sex)
I noticed it and it is bad not to mention the woman's name.Men are not treated fairly at all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by lailo: 8:51pm On May 02, 2022
Hold tinubu responsible

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Wonderboy01(m): 8:51pm On May 02, 2022
Soulsymbol99:

I think wot u explained happens wen u on ur A/c and don't on the button wit an arrow sign in curved shape. Most people forget that button wen they on A/c. Although most times it comes on automatically wen u on the A/c
d guy u quoted don write everything and explain it well for us but u just carry ur elastic mouth dey yarn rubbish angry

Go thru wat u wrote again and think about it after 5 mins

Do u make sense

3 Likes

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by harmargedon: 8:51pm On May 02, 2022
killmods:

How does this even make any sense? Carbon monoxide from where. Everyone driving around with the ac on should be dropping dead by the dozens going by ur wack theory
don't argue, make your research first

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by ezegenigbonine: 8:52pm On May 02, 2022
Straight to hell fire chai. What a shameful and wrong way to die.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by maasoap(m): 8:52pm On May 02, 2022
Again!
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:53pm On May 02, 2022
chariisGRACE:
They could have died of suFUCKation

Leemao grin grin cheesy
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 8:53pm On May 02, 2022
ValCon888:

Nice analysis bt that wouldn't apply in this case since they were outside In open air space. Any mono oxide will go to the atmosphere unlike a car in a small enclosed car park.

Even a large enclosed car park might not cause CO emission poisoning.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Righteousness2(m): 8:54pm On May 02, 2022
The lovers were believe to have died while making love in the Toyota Highlander SUV ,with registration number: EPE 666 GE as the man was fully naked while the female had her trousers stripped down to the knee level

Two Fornicators died inside a vehicle bearing the Mark of the Beast.

What an Unfortunate Death! What an unfortunate way to Depart! What on Earth will they tell GOD ALMIGHTY.

Folks! Heaven and Hell are Real oooo!
You Die in sin , it is Straight to Hell Fire!
!

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Enumerator(m): 8:54pm On May 02, 2022
You dey mind those mumu up there wey won dey form Einsten undecided
Acidosis:

And while they were dying, they couldn't put off the AC, leave the door open for fresh air??

This carbon monoxide theory no be am at all. This is not a case of gun shot or instant death.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Mayeldah(m): 8:55pm On May 02, 2022
ValCon888:

When you drive around, there's constant air movement which makes it difficult to suffer carbon monoxide poisoning.

It won't hurt you to ask questions like a calm, rational-thinking human being.

Go and read my earlier comment again. I broke it down for you.

But they weren't packed in an enclosure or garage na? The story said they in an open street, so how could they have died of carbon monoxide poisoning?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Sophy22(f): 8:55pm On May 02, 2022
Chai, am speechless
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by derecho(m): 8:55pm On May 02, 2022
Hope this isn't another arranged murder?
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by AyeMoJuba: 8:56pm On May 02, 2022
ValCon888:

Your analysis is right but not correct in this situation. carbon monoxide can only kill them if they were sleeping but in this case, they weren't sleeping; they were having sex.

I cannot be Magun either because Magun will only kill the man not the woman.

7 Likes

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Mamijoh(f): 8:56pm On May 02, 2022
paulolee:
died in active service....hope dey both cummed before they left us
Is not funny abeg

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by GloriousGbola: 8:56pm On May 02, 2022
ValCon888:

Doesn't follow. Car was parked along a road. Not in a confined space. I suspect CO as well, but if so, guy woukd have died in a traffic jam before now.

7 Likes

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by rezzy: 8:56pm On May 02, 2022
Na wa o
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Offixialsecret(m): 8:57pm On May 02, 2022
Follow us to be updated

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by sunday1989(m): 8:59pm On May 02, 2022
Lol. Thanks for that comment. It really made my day. Makowoje!!! I wish there was something like that for our politheifcians.
talk2hb1:
Yorubas and their magun Wahala
Them no get Makowoje that we can use for our politicians, that will make thair hands swell when they embezzle our money
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by DMerciful(m): 9:00pm On May 02, 2022
Not likely. The may have taken a deadly substance or poison and made it looked like something else
ValCon888:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.