Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,020 members, 7,828,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos (76516 Views)

2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp / Two Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta (Photos) / Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by kafeii123: 9:24am On May 03, 2022
Carbon monoxide poisoning....all because of ten minutes konji...it is well
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by SKINDOGGY: 9:28am On May 03, 2022
Soulsymbol99:

I think wot u explained happens wen u on ur A/c and don't on the button wit an arrow sign in curved shape. Most people forget that button wen they on A/c. Although most times it comes on automatically wen u on the A/c
abeg wetin dy arrow button mean wen u on ac
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by TheAlchemist: 9:33am On May 03, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Name of the man is revealed while that of the woman is withheld, why the double standard?

She could be a minor.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by hermesprogidy(m): 9:36am On May 03, 2022
Piptocoin:

We inhale carbon monoxide almost everyday. Gas plants, generator sets, steel plants, animal belches, burning coals, etc. The difference here is that prolonged exposure to CO in an enclosed space is lethal. It is my theory that if...(not practical but) and only if they had like a vase of plant in the car their story wouldn't have ended up the way it did. Another way to avoid it is to have CO meter in the home and the car. Fresh air is indispensable natural help against CO poisoning.

Yes, we breathe it everyday but breathing it continually in an enclosed space tips the scale of the odds of surviving against one.
undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by ABUTHAOBAN(m): 9:36am On May 03, 2022
People forgot the part, the car was not parked well.

Was the engine still on and ac on when they were noticed or when the door was forced open?

If it's an advanced country now, a better forensic will be done to unravel the misery behind their death.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by AngelicBeing: 9:40am On May 03, 2022
shocked
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Nobody: 9:40am On May 03, 2022
[s]
Blakjewelry:

The dumbest people tend to sound intelligent. While in a case
like this it is not good to jump into conclusion and all other possibilities shouldn't be ruled out, but you erred seriously when you decided to make scientific claim were you are deficient in knowledge. There is nothing like a complete combustion no matter what system you discussing, even in a laboratory setting it is extremely difficult to achieve. The candle you mentioned produces about 10gram of carbon monoxide if burn for 1hr if I am not mistaken small yet dangerous if let to build up.

Now a car fuel contains numerous complex hydrocarbons not to mention some other addictives, even high grade fuel that meet specifications in a very good will still produce dangerous level of co not to mention the one in Nigeria were people cut all corners to get huge profit plus the second hand to fourth hand cars we are using, men it pure death trap, plus you don't need the combustion system to be in a close space, if you place it were the fume reserve back to the room is equally dangerous. In all I am not saying carbon monoxide is the sole culprit here but I hate when people try to draw others out by forming too smart
[/s]
More trash from a dumbo.. i won't entertain ur foolishness anymore.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by hermesprogidy(m): 9:43am On May 03, 2022
killmods:

Oga dey weren't sleeping in the car. What has being humble gotten to do with this? Are u not stupid? Didn't they get any symptoms before dying away? Couldn't they survive naturally by getting out or opening the windows to get in more air. If they were asleep that theory would have held grounds but not in this particular case. Theres something foul that's my point. Stop forming ITK when u actually know nada
Don't mind them. Wack science students everywhere. undecided

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Lekan239(m): 9:50am On May 03, 2022
Zyxsc:

Broh, your explanation doesn't check out. What of houses that don't even open their windows but have their AC on. A functional AC is suppose to improve the quality of air circulated into the room. You need to go recheck the working principle of AC, modern AC ooo, not some 1990-something AC
lol
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Blakjewelry(m): 9:59am On May 03, 2022
killmods:
[s][/s]
More trash from a dumbo.. i won't entertain ur foolishness anymore.
Lol that how to call the bluff of a fool who think he knows much because he read a few article online, you should have quote and counter me with more fact but you can't because you have non. I doubt if you have any serious science background. Nowadays everybody with a phone wants to sound smart, you should stick area of specialty which is to rant online, when we discuss deep science you should keep mute
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by profmallor: 9:59am On May 03, 2022
I wont be surprised if the autopsy says carbon monoxide poisonings, I also wont be surprised if a professional mechanic checks and sees there is absolutely no reasons for the exhaust of a car parked in an opened space to with the AC On to emit what would have killed them. In an enclosed space, CO poisoning is a no brainer in a running engine. However, in a opened space the conditions for CO to emit, stay as CO and sufficient to enter the vehicle often means the exhaust is either blocked or in water. The CO just cant stay as CO because there is sufficent Oxygen to convert it to safer CO2. if CO can find its way in opened space, then also can Oxygen.

Then again, if the exhaust is blocked most of us know the car engine would stop and so would the AC, and the occupants would be forced to open their doors and check.

When the demon that supervises such intricate guided missiles as "Magu" are in operation, something must cause the death of the victims, either it makes scientific sense or not. But an African, born and breed on this continent should never dispute the level of wicked african technology that is available unless you are only chasing social media clout.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Nobody: 10:09am On May 03, 2022
Blakjewelry:

[s]Lol that how to call the bluff of a fool who think he knows much because he read a few article online, you should have quote and counter me with more fact but you can't because you have non. I doubt if you have any serious science background. Nowadays everybody with a phone wants to sound smart, you should stick area of specialty which is to rant online, when we discuss deep science you should keep mute[/s]
I have better things to pursue in real life than waste time arguing back and forth with fool.. lool discus deep science grin grin grin
What have u invented or solved with ur deep knowledge? I dropped science in sss2 but i know what i know and i never fared bad with my physics, chemistry exceptionally good in further mathematics. I still work with the latter today. You really call ur foolishness deep science cheesy
What have u achieved with it u bloody keyboard warrior
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Blakjewelry(m): 10:09am On May 03, 2022
profmallor:
I wont be surprised if the autopsy says carbon monoxide poisonings, I also wont be surprised if a professional mechanic checks and sees there is absolutely no reasons for the exhaust of a car parked in an opened space to with the AC On to emit what would have killed them. In an enclosed space, CO poisoning is a no brainer in a running engine. However, in a opened space the conditions for CO to emit, stay as CO and sufficient to enter the vehicle often means the exhaust is either blocked or in water. The CO just cant stay as CO because there is sufficent Oxygen to convert it to safer CO2. if CO can find its way in opened space, then also can Oxygen.

Then again, if the exhaust is blocked most of us know the car engine would stop and so would the AC, and the occupants would be forced to open their doors and check.

When the demon that supervises such intricate guided missiles as "Magu" are in operation, something must cause the death of the victims, either it makes scientific sense or not. But an African, born and breed on this continent should never dispute the level of wicked african technology that is available unless you are only chasing social media clout.
So what says you when similar stories are reported in the western countries that don't do or believe in your African science?
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Nobody: 10:13am On May 03, 2022
profmallor:

Then again, if the exhaust is blocked most of us know the car engine would stop and so would the AC, and the occupants would be forced to open their doors and check

Well said and i seriously doubt they left the engine running due to the secrecy of what they were doing.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by egbedox: 10:15am On May 03, 2022
ValCon888:
Most likely carbon monoxide poisoning.
They couldn't fûck with the windows open.
So the man shut all the windows and switched on the AC.

And that was the beginning of the end.

Edit: Let me break it down for those who don't understand.

The SUV's engine produces a lot of toxic gases which flows through the vehicle's exhaust system.

The most common way of carbon monoxide poisoning is when the car’s AC is on and it is parked in a garage or a space with limited airflow.

The SUV’s AC intake pulls in the air which now mixes with the exhaust gases.

The carbon monoxide is odourless, so it goes undetected and slowly kills the occupants of the car.

Very constructive point. Thunderbolt "Magun" in Yoruba culture will not kill both of them at once. Also, any other sexually attached reason could not have been a reason for them dying together.
1. Likely to be Carbon Monoxide escape to the vehicle as you said.
2. Or most likely murder case. Because I ask myself why the man will completely unclad himself inside a vehicle to have sex.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Blakjewelry(m): 10:20am On May 03, 2022
killmods:

I have better things to pursue in real life than waste time arguing back and forth with fool.. lool discus deep science grin grin grin
What have u invented or solved with ur deep knowledge? I dropped science in sss2 but i know what i know and i never fared bad with my physics, chemistry exceptionally good in further mathematics. I still work with the latter today. You really call ur foolishness deep science cheesy
What have u achieved with it u bloody keyboard warrior
My companies are tech base companies, one is a renewable energy company just to mention. I recently found new interest in computer data science to be precise so I decided to go back to school to earn additional degree while I do more studies on python and related studies online. You quit science early for me I love science right from the start and I am not quitting anytime, I deep my hand any science material I can find. And talking about science project, I have tons in the work so maybe you should just stick to what you instead of running your mouth anyhow.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by princewarri1985: 10:23am On May 03, 2022
airsaylongcome:

And you know 100% she is a married woman because the report says she was wearing a ring? Is it not best to focus on establishing their identities first before we ascertain whether they are married or not? Let's not forget the 100s of men, married mostly that have brought out their gb0la for another woman outside. Some even with their wedding rings on
This narrative that you are using is very wrong! A man can marry 2 or more wives but a woman cant marry more than one husband! Only the thought of my wife opening her legs for another man can kill me not to talk of the actual act being perpetuated!
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Nobody: 10:29am On May 03, 2022
Blakjewelry:

My companies are tech base companies, one is a renewable energy company just to mention. I recently found new interest in computer data science to be precise so I decided to go back to school to earn additional degree while I do more studies on python and related studies online. You quit science early for me I love science right from the start and I am not quitting anytime, I deep my hand any science material I can find. And talking about science project, I have tons in the work so maybe you should just stick to what you instead of running your mouth anyhow.
Oh u mean those paper companies that is used to steal ideas from others? Lol.. person when nor dey pay tax dey claim CEO online. Mugu grin
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by sherlock229(m): 10:48am On May 03, 2022
ValCon888:
Most likely carbon monoxide poisoning.
They couldn't fûck with the windows open.
So the man shut all the windows and switched on the AC.

And that was the beginning of the end.

Edit: Let me break it down for those who don't understand.

The SUV's engine produces a lot of toxic gases which flows through the vehicle's exhaust system.

The most common way of carbon monoxide poisoning is when the car’s AC is on and it is parked in a garage or a space with limited airflow.

The SUV’s AC intake pulls in the air which now mixes with the exhaust gases.

The carbon monoxide is odourless, so it goes undetected and slowly kills the occupants of the car.

You spoke the truth and made me do a Google search, this is actually a known occurrence around the world, and yet most people don't know how dangerous it is, i now know and will warn my peeps

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Morphinne: 10:52am On May 03, 2022
comodo:

The car was not parked in a confined space. So how is your theory possible. Drivers waiting for their ogas most times run the engine while idling with the AC on in parking lots. How many have died. Your theory is possible only in confined spaces. Not when the vehicle is parked in the open. They said the vehicle is by the road side. From all indications, they did not die there. Someone drove the dead bodies and packed there. If not the vehicle ought to be steaming.

Help me ask our nairaland residents scientists o grin cheesy
Nigerians are naturally funny set of humans. Everyone is forming Einstein. Without forensic examination of what really transpired, everyone already assumed they were killed by CO poisoning thereby naturally killing off the case. I can’t remember the number of times I’d slept off inside stationary vehicles with active ACs. This said vehicle was not parked in an enclosure and a car can never be a vacuum. Anything that could permit the diffusion of CO sufficient enough to kill two adults in active service should allow same for O2 and as a matter of fact, CO is denser than fresh Oxygen. So according to our scientist, CO found its way into the AC unit chambers while shutting off fresh O2 and to think people liked and agreed to this mr Einstein’s wack analysis somewhat depressing to say the least grin
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by sherlock229(m): 10:53am On May 03, 2022
Acidosis:

And while they were dying, they couldn't put off the AC, leave the door open for fresh air??

This carbon monoxide theory no be am at all. This is not a case of gun shot or instant death.

They would literally fall asleep the effect isn't painful for them, they will simply fall asleep and never wake up ,you can google carbon monoxide poisoning
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Morphinne: 11:02am On May 03, 2022
sherlock229:

They would literally fall asleep the effect isn't painful for them, they will simply fall asleep and never wake up ,you can google carbon monoxide poisoning

Probability of CO poisoning is not completely out of place but carbonIIoxide poisoning only happens in the absence of sufficient oxygen and often times, it kills children and people who are sleeping. So this submission holds no water in this case. Carbon monoxide can’t kill you in an open field and while you are awake and conscious. CO can’t make you suddenly fall asleep. Don’t mind all these Stephen Hawking wannabes
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Blakjewelry(m): 11:03am On May 03, 2022
killmods:

Oh u mean those paper companies that is used to steal ideas from others? Lol.. person when nor dey pay tax dey claim CEO online. Mugu grin
If I decided to go to my company site and took pictures and videos ode like you will still doubt besides there is big difference between been a director and CEO. I know say you get sense every company owners are always looking for a way to pay the least when it comes to payment of tax, if I can cheat the system why not. Abeg go focus on your job before them sack you o
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Nobody: 11:07am On May 03, 2022
Blakjewelry:

If I decided to go to my company site and took pictures and videos ode like you will still doubt besides there is big difference between been a director and CEO. I know say you get sense every company owners are always looking for a way to pay the least when it comes to payment of tax, if I can cheat the system why not. Abeg go focus on your job before them sack you o
I work for myself.. keep evading tax, ur company site omor pack ur face look bush. No come dey knack teeth here undecided
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Morphinne: 11:11am On May 03, 2022
hermesprogidy:

Don't mind them. Wack science students everywhere. undecided
Lol. Pls let’s allow our scientist voice there opinions grin
Anyway, here is how CO kills. CO doesn’t kill instantly like our resident “woke” scientists are trying to feed us and like I mentioned earlier, it normally kills children who are not yet wise enough to understand the symptoms of gradual and systemic shutdown of organs caused by the replacement of O2 in the body by CO or people who are sleeping. CO can’t make you suddenly fall asleep and die!!

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Blakjewelry(m): 11:13am On May 03, 2022
killmods:

I work for myself.. keep evading tax, ur company site omor pack ur face look bush. No come dey knack teeth here undecided
Lol my company is in Delta state ughelli to be precise, you want to pay a visit? Or you have someone close by. Yep I will keep evading the tax I can evade now run back to your computer printing center job.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by profmallor: 11:16am On May 03, 2022
And you think "Oyinbos" dont have diabolic acts as well?. I believe they do, do a bit of research.

Here is a link on the study of Magun by some renowned Yoruba academicians.

https://academicexcellencesociety.com/the_brutality_of_magun_and_tesho_as_anti_adultery_in_curbing_infidelity.pdf

I believe these things exist because I have, sadly, witnessed demise of a man via Magun.

An Affair with Multiple women is a no no, an affair with a married one - thats death right there.

Blakjewelry:

So what says you when similar stories are reported in the western countries that don't do or believe in your African science?
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Nobody: 11:17am On May 03, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Lol my company is in Delta state ughelli to be precise, you want to pay a visit? Or you have someone close by. Yep I will keep evading the tax I can evade now run back to your computer printing center job.
Lol.. its even in a cheap village location grin grin
Lool printing center job. The figures of instruments i move will leave u blind and i don't just deal nationally. I'm global. Keep up with ur lab work idiot grin
I have nothing more to say to u grin
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Acidosis(m): 11:22am On May 03, 2022
sherlock229:

Carbon monoxide poisoning can kill but not without noticeable symptoms and discomfort. My point is simple; death is not the first symptom of carbon monoxide poisoning. There are other symptoms like dizziness, headache, serious discomforts that will prompt every reasonable person to call for help or break the door of the car, etc.

I don't quite get the falling asleep thing. Is that also a symptom or you're simply assuming that people who have sex fall asleep immediately after the act? Including those that are trying not to get caught in the act?

Lastly, it takes a very high concentration of carbon monoxide for death to occur. Light exposure, especially from a car cannot kill anybody. Why don't people die in traffic or you haven't seen traffic congestion where people get stuck for hours?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Morphinne: 11:26am On May 03, 2022
Acidosis:

Carbon monoxide poisoning can kill but not without noticeable symptoms and discomfort. My point is simple; death is not the first symptom of carbon monoxide poisoning. There are other symptoms like dizziness, headache, serious discomforts that will prompt every reasonable person to call for help or break the door of the car, etc.

I don't quite get the falling asleep thing. Is that also a symptom or you're simply assuming that people who have sex fall asleep immediately after the act? Including those that are trying not to get caught in the act?

Lastly, it takes a very high concentration of carbon monoxide for death to occur.

Bless you. “Death is not the first and only symptom of CO poisoning”
That’s what we’ve been trying to tell our scientists.
Like say we sef no go school cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Acidosis(m): 11:29am On May 03, 2022
Morphinne:

Bless you. “Death is not the first and only symptom of CO poisoning”
That’s what we’ve been trying to tell our scientists.
Like say we sef no go school cheesy

If that is how people die, Apapa and Lagos-Ibadan expressway FRSC officials should be counting at least 1,000 deaths per day from carbon monoxide poisioning.

The level of mis-education and misinformation on Nairaland is alarming.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Blakjewelry(m): 11:32am On May 03, 2022
killmods:

Lol.. its even in a cheap village location grin grin
Lool printing center job. The figures of instruments i move will leave u blind and i don't just deal nationally. I'm global. Keep up with ur lab work idiot grin
I have nothing more to say to u grin
I figured you a fool from the start, every business has it reason for it location I don't need to into details as far it satisfy and achieve the goals for which it is setup it is fine and a local village really? Mr international, your first quote for the day shows you know nothing, I know your type. It's your type I call the lazy thinking type because it is easier for you to tag everything as voodoo and let it rest so you try to conjure some fake scientific analysis when you don't know jack about you are saying. I know it might seems I am wasting my time with the likes of you, but once in awhile it good to put you in your place. stick to your social science discussion or rather go to the romance section that is were you reign supreme

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Uche Mba: Nigerian Fitness Model Who Has A Perfect Body (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.