Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos (76522 Views)

2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp / Two Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta (Photos) / Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by smyo(m): 7:00am On May 03, 2022
Why are dey always hiding female name sef, no be two of them do d Bleep
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by powerblaze(m): 7:01am On May 03, 2022
demmie1:

Please explain it to him slowly

When a car is not moving and the engine is on, smoke and gas will find it's way through manifolds, door gaps etc but a moving car does not allow this as it had moved off where the smoke was produced

I would think that is something the car manufacturer would have considered and included a solution.
People start their cars and stay in one position for a while, with no issues.. so it's possible this car was leaking exhaust fumes close to the engine and that was picked up by the ac.. cos I doubt that theory is applicable to a car in good working condition
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Johel(m): 7:01am On May 03, 2022
chariisGRACE:
They could have died of suFUCKation

Only kids die easily through suffocation,not full grown adults that could easily wind down the glass for ventilation...Na juju kill dem, clearly magu from the woman's husband...
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Johel(m): 7:03am On May 03, 2022
killmods:

How does this even make any sense? Carbon monoxide from where. Everyone driving around with the ac on should be dropping dead by the dozens going by ur wack theory

Leave dem, dem dey form science students grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Johel(m): 7:04am On May 03, 2022
azpekuliar:
Superstitious uneducated mofos already shouting Magun

And Na magun kill dem...but truth is bitter.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Johel(m): 7:08am On May 03, 2022
Acidosis:

And while they were dying, they couldn't put off the AC, leave the door open for fresh air??

This carbon monoxide theory no be am at all. This is not a case of gun shot or instant death.

Pple just say things but won't be realistic....when no be children dey inside motor, no be only carbon monoxide, Na carbon mono oxlade.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Nobody: 7:10am On May 03, 2022
OmoEpe:

Stop displaying crass ignorance in public,humbly learn from that guy, he is more informed on this topic than you are.

In motion a car constantly mixes emitted carbon monoxide,which is poisonous, with atmospheric oxygen converting it to harmless carbon dioxide which doesn't kill.
Once you have any leakage in any part of the car door or booth and you are stationery, the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning is amplified and a lot of people have lost their lives through this

Always stay humble and teachable
Oga dey weren't sleeping in the car. What has being humble gotten to do with this? Are u not stupid? Didn't they get any symptoms before dying away? Couldn't they survive naturally by getting out or opening the windows to get in more air. If they were asleep that theory would have held grounds but not in this particular case. Theres something foul that's my point. Stop forming ITK when u actually know nada

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Perfectbeing(m): 7:12am On May 03, 2022
ValCon888:
Most likely carbon monoxide poisoning.
They couldn't fûck with the windows open.
So the man shut all the windows and switched on the AC.

And that was the beginning of the end.

Edit: Let me break it down for those who don't understand.

The SUV's engine produces a lot of toxic gases which flows through the vehicle's exhaust system.

The most common way of carbon monoxide poisoning is when the car’s AC is on and it is parked in a garage or a space with limited airflow.

The SUV’s AC intake pulls in the air which now mixes with the exhaust gases.

The carbon monoxide is odourless, so it goes undetected and slowly kills the occupants of the car.
The car was parked in the open and not a closed up garage

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by anyilalaz: 7:16am On May 03, 2022
Perhaps, no windy day for the CO to only flows into the car! The car na vacuum!!

demmie1:

When a car is not moving and the engine is on, smoke and gas will find it's way through manifolds, door gaps etc but a moving car does not allow this as it had moved off where the smoke was produced
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Nobody: 7:18am On May 03, 2022
2loadedguy:

You are a daft man with courage. Is someone driving static? A stationary car is not same with a moving one even in traffic. A stationary car absorbs more CO2 and also does not have enough room to take in more oxygen. Also basic science should tell u that when fucking u need more energy and thus more oxygen, both were absent in this case i. e less oxygen when the two bodies needed more hence suffocation is imminent.

Let me explain a little something for ur uneducated ass. Complete combustion takes place in the presence of a sufficient amount of oxygen while an incomplete combustion reaction takes place when there is an insufficient amount of oxygen supply.
During a complete combustion reaction the hydrocarbon fuel burns with a blue flame while during an incomplete combustion reaction the hydrocarbon fuels burns with a yellow sooty flame

Now normal functional brain would have known the difference
CO = one oxygen atom, CO2 = two oxygen atoms. Even from the name u should know. Carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide.

Carbon dioxide (CO2) is the result of complete combustion. Again complete combustion is a chemical reaction in which a hydrocarbon reacts with oxygen to produce carbon dioxide and water. Complete combustion often (but not always) involves a flame. U witness complete combustion when u watch a candle burn: candle wax is a hydrocarbon, which reacts with oxygen in the air and the heat from the lit wick. The carbon dioxide is released into the air as a colorless and odorless gas. It is a largely non-reactive gas, and once released, it quickly mixes throughout the atmosphere. It hardly rarely ever kills except on very high concentration in confined places and even then rarely kills u because excess carbon dioxide uses up space in the air instead of oxygen.

Carbon monoxide (CO) on the other hand is so dangerous because it binds to the parts of your blood that carry oxygen molecules, so it chemically blocks ur body and organs from getting the oxygen it needs. When u breathe it, it replaces the oxygen in ur blood. Without oxygen, cells throughout the body die, and the organs stop working. on the other hand, is the result of incomplete combustion. Co is a result of Incomplete combustion when there is a limited supply of air, so only half as much oxygen adds to the carbon, forming carbon monoxide (CO = one oxygen atom, CO2 = two oxygen atoms)
It is more fatal but in this case not exactly applicable as the parked car was not in a confined space like a garage or something. Okay fine and good let's assume or even agree there were leakages. these people were in the process/ middle of an activity (they weren't asleep) Co poisoning has signs that would make u even react naturally and instinctively to get more air but here she was half naked
I am 100% certain u do not posses an ordinary o level certificate. Its so obvious. And all those idiots quoting me talking crap about research. I guess u never stayed in class too.. Dafts be forming scientists only on NL. I still maintained that there is something foul about their deaths.

Cc: falcon01, LZAA, OmoEpe, Blakjewelry, rotile247, Judgesledge, harmargedon, ValCon888

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Nobody: 7:20am On May 03, 2022
Johel:

Leave dem, dem dey form science students grin grin
And 99% of them are actually dafts

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by princewarri1985: 7:21am On May 03, 2022
dre11:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/may-day-tragedy-2-lovers-found-dead-naked-in-an-suv-in-lagos/
One thing i cant just wrap my head around right now is a married woman with her wedding ring on opening and spreading her legs wide open for another man outside, TUEH! marriage non be do or die, na better to stay for worst to go. If the marriage non work everybody pack their bag and go their seperate ways so that you can sleep with any man you want to sleep with in peace
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Nobody: 7:34am On May 03, 2022
LZAA:

Try read understand before you post
And wetin u understand there
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Nobody: 7:36am On May 03, 2022
Judgesledge:
A little research and this will make sense to you Bros. Death is likely due to carbon monoxide
I doubt. They were killed to make it look like it is.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by airsaylongcome: 7:37am On May 03, 2022
ValCon888:
Most likely carbon monoxide poisoning.
They couldn't fûck with the windows open.
So the man shut all the windows and switched on the AC.

And that was the beginning of the end.

Edit: Let me break it down for those who don't understand.

The SUV's engine produces a lot of toxic gases which flows through the vehicle's exhaust system.

The most common way of carbon monoxide poisoning is when the car’s AC is on and it is parked in a garage or a [b]space with limited airflow. [/b]

The SUV’s AC intake pulls in the air which now mixes with the exhaust gases.

The carbon monoxide is odourless, so it goes undetected and slowly kills the occupants of the car.

In all your analysis, you missed the line that said their "careless" parking is what aroused suspicion. I don't think anyone parked in a garage or confined space will arouse suspicion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Nobody: 7:37am On May 03, 2022
harmargedon:
don't argue, make your research first
And what did u learn from researching? I'm all eyes and ears undecided
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by LZAA: 7:39am On May 03, 2022
killmods:

And wetin u understand there
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Nobody: 7:40am On May 03, 2022
ValCon888:

When you drive around, there's constant air movement which makes it difficult to suffer carbon monoxide poisoning.

It won't hurt you to ask questions like a calm, rational-thinking human being.

Go and read my earlier comment again. I broke it down for you.
How about those that sleep with the AC of their cars/SUVs overnight.?
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Nobody: 7:45am On May 03, 2022
demmie1:

You no even wise. They weren't asleep and co doesn't cause death instantly. It gives warning signals like headache,dizziness,nausea.
As carbon monoxide builds up in your blood, symptoms get worse and may include:
Confusion and drowsiness.
Fast breathing, fast heartbeat, or chest pain,Vision problems,Seizures.

They were murdered

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Nobody: 7:47am On May 03, 2022
airsaylongcome:

In all your analysis, you missed the line that said their "careless" parking is what aroused suspicion. I don't think anyone parked in a garage or confined space will arouse suspicion
Exactly they're just forming they know it all when in reality reverse is the case
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Nobody: 7:48am On May 03, 2022
LZAA:

undecided undecided undecided
I know ur empty. So i expected such
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by themanderon: 7:57am On May 03, 2022
Probable causes are carbon monoxide poisoning or asphyxiation.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by airsaylongcome: 7:57am On May 03, 2022
killmods:

I doubt. They were killed to make it look like it is.

They were murdered. Completely agree with you. People have walked over that crime scene and destroyee critical evidence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Nobody: 7:58am On May 03, 2022
Acidosis:

And while they were dying, they couldn't put off the AC, leave the door open for fresh air??

This carbon monoxide theory no be am at all. This is not a case of gun shot or instant death.

I tire for that mugu. Like co kills instantly without warning. For people when dey even active
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by airsaylongcome: 8:00am On May 03, 2022
princewarri1985:
One thing i cant just wrap my head around right now is a married woman with her wedding ring on opening and spreading her legs wide open for another man outside, TUEH! marriage non be do or die, na better to stay for worst to go. If the marriage non work everybody pack their bag and go their seperate ways so that you can sleep with any man you want to sleep with in peace

And you know 100% she is a married woman because the report says she was wearing a ring? Is it not best to focus on establishing their identities first before we ascertain whether they are married or not? Let's not forget the 100s of men, married mostly that have brought out their gb0la for another woman outside. Some even with their wedding rings on

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by delzbaba(m): 8:06am On May 03, 2022
This type of death is both complicated and simple, if you put on a faulty AC while the car is not in motion, the monoxide from the exhaust is channeled back into the car combined with the rigorous work of sex,, they were definitely killed by carbon monoxide, if they had wound down a little while they were knacking and using the faulty AC they would be alive today.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Femeto: 8:13am On May 03, 2022
ValCon888:

When you drive around, there's constant air movement which makes it difficult to suffer carbon monoxide poisoning.

Why AC no dey kill people for standstill Traffic?
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by harmargedon: 8:14am On May 03, 2022
killmods:

And what did u learn from researching? I'm all eyes and ears undecided

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Shegz4god(m): 8:25am On May 03, 2022
1000 ways to die...
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by comodo: 8:34am On May 03, 2022
ValCon888:

The car was not parked in a confined space. So how is your theory possible. Drivers waiting for their ogas most times run the engine while idling with the AC on in parking lots. How many have died. Your theory is possible only in confined spaces. Not when the vehicle is parked in the open. They said the vehicle is by the road side. From all indications, they did not die there. Someone drove the dead bodies and packed there. If not the vehicle ought to be steaming.
Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by Blakjewelry(m): 8:51am On May 03, 2022
killmods:

Let me explain a little something for ur uneducated ass.

The dumbest people tend to sound intelligent. While in a case
like this it is not good to jump into conclusion and all other possibilities shouldn't be ruled out, but you erred seriously when you decided to make scientific claim were you are deficient in knowledge. There is nothing like a complete combustion no matter what system you discussing, even in a laboratory setting it is extremely difficult to achieve. The candle you mentioned produces about 10gram of carbon monoxide if burn for 1hr if I am not mistaken small yet dangerous if let to build up.

Now a car fuel contains numerous complex hydrocarbons not to mention some other addictives, even high grade fuel that meet specifications in a very good will still produce dangerous level of co not to mention the one in Nigeria were people cut all corners to get huge profit plus the second hand to fourth hand cars we are using, men it pure death trap, plus you don't need the combustion system to be in a close space, if you place it were the fume reserve back to the room is equally dangerous. In all I am not saying carbon monoxide is the sole culprit here but I hate when people try to draw others out by forming too smart

1 Like

Re: 2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos by iamme1234(m): 9:21am On May 03, 2022
DavidEsq:

Was this car in this story parked in a garage?

Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Uche Mba: Nigerian Fitness Model Who Has A Perfect Body (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.