Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Is It Proper To Tell My Ex That I’ve Never Seen Any Girl Like Her ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Tell My Ex That I’ve Never Seen Any Girl Like Her ? (881 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / "I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper To Tell My Ex That I’ve Never Seen Any Girl Like Her ? by Lucasmuyiwaa: 5:44pm On May 02, 2022
NB : please I’m not Wole Soyinka so just pardon my English. And make that guy wey always light his weed in peace no bring his kala.

I met this babe through my fiend girlfriend and I really liked her.

We talked and exchange numbers and the love of two years started from there.

Though I don’t really like girls too much then but my spirit really fell for the girl and the relationship really started well for good two years.

Some scenarios that happened during our relationship made me felt like this girl is my partner from heaven.

When we were in Schoo I will go out clubbing and return late in the night to her house. I will call her that I’m coming to sleep over at her place and behold I will meet this girl outside in the cold when I get there waiting for me.

Another scenario happened that shocked me.

Someone sent some money to me and i called my ex if she had eaten and she said no. So I asked her what she feels like eating and she said anything. Then I asked her if she like ice Cream and shawarma which she said yes and I’m very happy to get it for her.

But on getting to my bank ATM machine it was temporarily unable to dispense cash.

So I tried using another bank ATM and it just swallowed my card just like that even I’ve never input my pin.

I felt really worried and couldn’t believe it because I will even pay transport back home cuz my last card was used to take bike to the ATM machine and withdraw.

In short , I took bike back home to my ex and borrowed money from her to pay the bike.

I was feeling ashamed to tell her what happend cus I really had lots of thoughts on how she’s going to feel about me maybe have negative feelings to me as a woman attitude like thinking I was kidding her.

But when I told her that ATM swallowed my card she just shocked and started cursing those banks and asked if I had eaten and I said she shouldn’t bother about me that I’m more concerned about her.

She asked if we can take garri together that night but there’s no sugar and I said I don’t mind since we are drinking it together it’s okay.

We drank garri that night and went to bed and had plays.

So, all these memories flash to me sometimes and wonder if I could ever meet another woman like her or better than Abidemi.

Though, she graduated from school later and left to her town under same state.

What led to our breakup was when I traveled to Asaba Delta state to see someone I met online all the way from Oyo state.

She comes to my town sometimes too.

But when I got to Asaba I was robbed at gun point and lost everything I had including my ATM card though I had all the money in my account in my pocket that day and they took everything.

So I started suffering in an unknown land for some months Cuz I feel like starting again there and I prayed to God.

So I lost her contact for sometime because I don’t know it offhand.

For some months that we haven’t talked she had tried all means to find me from all social media and messaged me down already before I got phone.

So I told her to forward me her number and I called her.

I explained to her what happened and was sounding like there was a guy next to her, so I asked her if a guy was there and she said yes that her new boyfriend.

I was shocked and had to ask again which she confirmed and I lock up because I know she can never prank me with that.

So when I got back to my town I asked my friend who she knows very well and respected to help me talk to her maybe she will reconsider.

But my friend said everybody have been asking of me and this particular girl told him that her parents were asking of her boyfriend but she couldn’t find me or feels like I’m done with her so the guy she met during her Youth service ended up being her husband.

So I act as a man and just want to forget we ever dated.

But me and this girl do talk on WhatsApp sometimes even though she’s married to another man.

She knows I understand what happend and it’s part of life.

She still calls me all the names she call me during our relationship and I sometimes send money to her just knowing this girl suffered with me.

Now, we talk and talk and she always comment good on my posts on WhatsApp and initiates conversation in few minutes.

I always sad why this girl belong to another man and not me even though I had some relationships after her but none seems better like me and her .

So today she surprised me with early morning prayers for Eid.

I really had thoughts about her because she was the only person who wished me that on WhatsApp.

I prayed for her too and asked about her before we ended the chat.

Since when we chatted I’ve been feeling like telling her how much I missed her just to let her know I will love her forever.

And I’m thinking otherwise not to tell her in order not to let her feel I can never find a lady like her again.

Should I tell her or just leave her alone ??
Re: Is It Proper To Tell My Ex That I’ve Never Seen Any Girl Like Her ? by Omihanifa: 5:45pm On May 02, 2022
Introduction to SIMP

8 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Tell My Ex That I’ve Never Seen Any Girl Like Her ? by Jashub: 5:46pm On May 02, 2022
The person above me has taken best comment so far grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Tell My Ex That I’ve Never Seen Any Girl Like Her ? by Jashub: 5:47pm On May 02, 2022
Omihanifa:
Introduction to SIMP
I wish I could double like this comment grin
Re: Is It Proper To Tell My Ex That I’ve Never Seen Any Girl Like Her ? by Jmichael1(m): 5:49pm On May 02, 2022
Its a SIMPLE matter....

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Tell My Ex That I’ve Never Seen Any Girl Like Her ? by Ocholu: 5:50pm On May 02, 2022
I really think that you're day dreaming. Wake up from your slumber young man.

Still irks me how you made a grown man read such a long thread only for it to revolve around hitting another man's wife.
Re: Is It Proper To Tell My Ex That I’ve Never Seen Any Girl Like Her ? by JONSYN7154: 5:51pm On May 02, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:
NB : please I’m not Wole Soyinka so just pardon my English. And make that guy wey always light his weed in peace no bring his kala.

Though I don’t really like girls too much then but my spirit really fell for the girl and the relationship really started well for good two years.

Some scenarios that happened during our relationship made me felt like this girl is my partner from heaven.

When we were in Schoo I will go out clubbing and return late in the night to her house. I will call her that I’m coming to sleep over at her place and behold I will meet this girl outside in the cold when I get there waiting for me.

Someone sent some money to me and i called my ex if she had eaten and she said no. So I asked her what she feels like eating and she said anything. Then I asked her if she like ice Cream and shawarma which she said yes and I’m very happy to get it for her.

But on getting to my bank ATM machine it was temporarily unable to dispense cash.

So I tried using another bank ATM and it just swallowed my card just like that even I’ve never input my pin.

I felt really worried and couldn’t believe it because I will even pay transport back home cuz my last card was used to take bike to the ATM machine and withdraw.

In short , I took bike back home to my ex and borrowed money from her to pay the bike.

I was feeling ashamed to tell her what happend cus I really had lots of thoughts on how she’s going to feel about me maybe have negative feelings to me as a woman attitude like thinking I was kidding her.

But when I told her that ATM swallowed my card she just shocked and started cursing those banks and asked if I had eaten and I said she shouldn’t bother about me that I’m more concerned about her.

She asked if we can take garri together that night but there’s no sugar and I said I don’t mind since we are drinking it together it’s okay.

So, all these memories flash to me sometimes and wonder if I could ever meet another woman like her or better than Abidemi.

What led to our breakup was when I traveled to Asaba Delta state to see someone I met online all the way from Oyo state.

But when I got to Asaba I was robbed at gun point and lost everything I had including my ATM card though I had all the money in my account in my pocket that day and they took everything.

So I started suffering in an unknown land for some months Cuz I feel like starting again there and I prayed to God.

For some months that we haven’t talked she had tried all means to find me from all social media and messaged me down already before I got phone.

I explained to her what happened and was sounding like there was a guy next to her, so I asked her if a guy was there and she said yes that her new boyfriend.

I was shocked and had to ask again which she confirmed and I lock up because I know she can never prank me with that.

So when I got back to my town I asked my friend who she knows very well and respected to help me talk to her maybe she will reconsider.

But my friend said everybody have been asking of me and this particular girl told him that her parents were asking of her boyfriend but she couldn’t find me or feels like I’m done with her so the guy she met during her Youth service ended up being her husband.

But me and this girl do talk on WhatsApp sometimes even though she’s married to another man.

She still calls me all the names she call me during our relationship and I sometimes send money to her just knowing this girl suffered with me.

Now, we talk and talk and she always comment good on my posts on WhatsApp and initiates conversation in few minutes.

I always sad why this girl belong to another man and not me even though I had some relationships after her but none seems better like me and her .

I really had thoughts about her because she was the only person who wished me that on WhatsApp.

Since when we chatted I’ve been feeling like telling her how much I missed her just to let her know I will love her forever.

And I’m thinking otherwise not to tell her in order not to let her feel I can never find a lady like her again.

You Bleep up big time.

Nemesis is catching up with you.
Re: Is It Proper To Tell My Ex That I’ve Never Seen Any Girl Like Her ? by Ocholu: 5:52pm On May 02, 2022
JONSYN7154:
You Bleep up big time.

Nemesis is catching up with you.

See this bush man, na this kind long thread you de quote? Don't you know that you're derailing it?
Re: Is It Proper To Tell My Ex That I’ve Never Seen Any Girl Like Her ? by Daveambition(m): 5:54pm On May 02, 2022
It seems like this una daily slamming of head dey do a lotta damage to the brain.
BTW, is it possible for an AutomatedTellerMachine to swallow a card without the user inserting his/her password; abi Op just dey lie ni?
Secondly; some broke boiz sabi take risk o, yu empty ur acct just to pay 3/5k bus trip to go visit unknown olosho while one gurl dey her parent houz dey pray to God to bless yu.. Yu're a Cankerworm, spit on ur broke & ungreatful ass....
Re: Is It Proper To Tell My Ex That I’ve Never Seen Any Girl Like Her ? by PerfectStranger(m): 5:56pm On May 02, 2022
Bloody simp

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Tell My Ex That I’ve Never Seen Any Girl Like Her ? by Mattwillz: 6:01pm On May 02, 2022
Chai....The Future Is Indeed Female ...Very Simple.
Re: Is It Proper To Tell My Ex That I’ve Never Seen Any Girl Like Her ? by Obalacam(m): 6:01pm On May 02, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

This guy just made me to loose my precious one minute reading this trash of how you want to tell a married woman stories.
I believe the one they rubbed you at gun point in Asaba never do you.
This time around, you might not make it alive
Re: Is It Proper To Tell My Ex That I’ve Never Seen Any Girl Like Her ? by Mrsoft3(m): 6:15pm On May 02, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

I will not read this thing you post o. Your topic is alarming. Wait you don't know if you can what?

Omo see small children for relationship.

Wait I know I started having girlfriend since when I was in primary school, I have never acted like this I have never thought of this kind rubbish
Re: Is It Proper To Tell My Ex That I’ve Never Seen Any Girl Like Her ? by czarr(m): 6:17pm On May 02, 2022
How did she suffer with you oga?
You were broke, she was broke.
You suffered with each other.

If a woman likes you, she likes you.
If she didn't like you she no go dey with you.
She didn't do you a favour by soaking garri with you. Didn't you soak garri with her too?

The SIMPlicity of you story.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Tell My Ex That I’ve Never Seen Any Girl Like Her ? by Abfinest007(m): 6:19pm On May 02, 2022
I want to shake d table

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Tell My Ex That I’ve Never Seen Any Girl Like Her ? by DonroxyII: 6:20pm On May 02, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:

Leave Her alone and stop being Emotional grin ... Keep it simple and let God reign even though it ain't easy for the two of you the cost might not be Able to justify the benefits!

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Tell My Ex That I’ve Never Seen Any Girl Like Her ? by Sisora(m): 6:27pm On May 02, 2022
No.

Unless you dumped her

Unless you are trying to get back together

Unless you are sure she's willing to come back together.

Anything else out of these is merely massaging her ego and showing her that she was doing you a favor when she was dating you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Tell My Ex That I’ve Never Seen Any Girl Like Her ? by Sisora(m): 6:29pm On May 02, 2022
Like my brother always say "it's too late to cry when the head is already cut off"

Op please try and leave the girl alone. She's already married and if the husband should see the chat between you and her, it'll break his heart and probably cause trouble for them.

It's time for you to let go.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Tell My Ex That I’ve Never Seen Any Girl Like Her ? by Edipet(m): 6:32pm On May 02, 2022
I never wan read your long simpleton episode,.,.. from your topic. No... If you care a SIMP, yes
Re: Is It Proper To Tell My Ex That I’ve Never Seen Any Girl Like Her ? by flames007(m): 6:40pm On May 02, 2022
You had gold but you lost it cos you didn't value it, now you're here to sob.
i'm really happy she found someone worthy of her to call husband.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Tell My Ex That I’ve Never Seen Any Girl Like Her ? by Nyascobar1414: 6:45pm On May 02, 2022
@Op.. You are so SIMPLE and kind...

Accept my SIMPathy..

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Tell My Ex That I’ve Never Seen Any Girl Like Her ? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:47pm On May 02, 2022
Let her be she's married now don't scatter her home move on.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Tell My Ex That I’ve Never Seen Any Girl Like Her ? by Shalayetv: 6:47pm On May 02, 2022
Welcome, Shalayetv: Edit Profile / SH / Followed Topics(6) / FB / L&S / MT / FG / FS / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,853,308 members, 6,843,064 topics. Date: Monday, 02 May 2022 at 06:42 PM / Logout(all)

Yul Edochie In Trouble | Third Wife Knocking - Romance - Nairaland
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yul Edochie In Trouble | Third Wife Knocking (11 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Un-Follow)

Yul Edochie In Trouble | Third Wife Knocking by Shalayetv: 6:38pm
Yul Chibuike Daniel Edochie professionally known as Yul Edochie is a Nigerian actor, named after popular Russian actor Yul Brynner.
He is from Anambra State Nigeria and the son of veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie.
He was born on 7th January 1982 in Lagos, Nigeria into a well-grounded Christian family with six children.
The movie icon spent his growing years in Lagos and Enugu and got married at 22. He attended the University of Port Harcourt, where he received a Bachelor's degree in Dramatic Arts.

Please don't forget to subscribe, like, and share this video.
thanks a lot, you are the best yes in talking to you that just liked and share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZktH6VHef3Y
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Please subscribe to our channel
Re: Is It Proper To Tell My Ex That I’ve Never Seen Any Girl Like Her ? by Stallionhorse: 6:50pm On May 02, 2022
I just dey laugh... This one nah real borloh..
Keep blaming yourself for a community home that couldn't wait for you...
The same community hole that wants to cheat on her husband... Your walking down a suicidal road and it wouldn't end well for you

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Tell My Ex That I’ve Never Seen Any Girl Like Her ? by meobizy(f): 7:25pm On May 02, 2022
OP, simp away.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Tell My Ex That I’ve Never Seen Any Girl Like Her ? by OscarJaden(m): 7:59pm On May 02, 2022
Okafor's law will happen between you both soon

That I have seen

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Tell My Ex That I’ve Never Seen Any Girl Like Her ? by techWriter3: 8:10pm On May 02, 2022
advent to SIMP

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Tell My Ex That I’ve Never Seen Any Girl Like Her ? by Truvelisback(m): 8:24pm On May 02, 2022
Sugar too much for this ur long epistle.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Tell My Ex That I’ve Never Seen Any Girl Like Her ? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:28pm On May 02, 2022
czarr:
How did she suffer with you oga?
You were broke, she was broke.
You suffered with each other.

If a woman likes you, she likes you.
If she didn't like you she no go dey with you.
She didn't do you a favour by soaking garri with you. Didn't you soak garri with her too?

The SIMPlicity of you story.
God bless you.OP she no do you favor, stop feeling inferior, you were both brokeass

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Tell My Ex That I’ve Never Seen Any Girl Like Her ? by JONSYN7154: 10:12pm On May 02, 2022
Ocholu:

See this bush man, na this kind long thread you de quote? Don't you know that you're derailing it?
between you and I who is bushman?

(1) (Reply)

Why Milking Him When You Don't Love Him? / Nigerian Lady Catches Her Husband Cheating (pics/vid) / Davido Grabs And Rocks Chioma Yansh After Normination At Grammy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.