Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

I Just Dodged A Bullet Thank God. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Dodged A Bullet Thank God. (3872 Views)

I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. / How I Dodged A Bullet By Avoiding A Married Woman's Proposal. / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Dodged A Bullet Thank God. by Stallionhorse: 7:58pm On May 02, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
@Stallionhorse

Let me tell you something, bkos I know this script very well.

Nice and we'll intension guys, seem to fall a victim of this, except you date a lady that is well experienced and who knows what it means to be served a bread fast (heart break). You most likely will end up with leeches: women who want to date you bkos of what they'll get. Just as some useless boys will decieve ladies just to sleep with them and then end all sorts of communication and attention they were showing. You have to be very shrewd when dealing with ladies you just met.

There's a dynamics to how this things works, but typing it here will become an epistle. Keep being real, a good and discerning lady will come your way, no time for leeches, cut every ties with them.
thank you. I pray she comes soon because this gold digging attitude is why I have a baby mama, and I don't want to have a second one..
Re: I Just Dodged A Bullet Thank God. by Truvelisback(m): 8:07pm On May 02, 2022
Stallionhorse:
So guys!! I met this girl on Facebook last month, we started dating though we are not in the same town, she is in her finals in school while am working and building my career. We got off very well like a movie script.. We do chat always and do video calls, I do most of the calling and start all the chats.. So I decided to load her phone to see if she will call me even one day.. I've loaded her phone three times with 1k each but this girl never called me, last week I fell sick, on top the sickness I still call her to update her on my health both online and offline calls. So one day I decided not to call just see if she was really caring and concern, my guys she no even send me, i complained to her and she started a quarrel with me which I ended up apologizing.. Since then my eyes open and I started seeing the signs on the walls this girl is jUST pretending cause I promise her 25k this week for her final exams.. She hasn't introduced me to any of her friends, when I talked about me coming to her town to see her and her family she refused and said she will come and see me instead. I realize she talks rudely to me, anD she is less concern of my feelings.. Mhen to cut the long story short since on Friday I've stopped talking to her or calling her.. Giving her the silent treatment to see if she will come to her senses, I want her to be the one doing those things if she is serious but she hasn't done any. Yesterday she send me happy new month message which ended with sweetheart.. I knew it was a copy and paste so I just replied same to you. Since on Friday I've been posting pictures of my balling and spending my money. I'm sure she is so pained she couldn't deceive me to send her the money she asked for. Today she blocked me on WhatsApp. I think the silent treatment really dealt with her.. Lol.. Am so happy cause I legit wanted to send her the money and I legit wanted to build my life around her.. I just dodged the bullet of a witch..
Loading her phone 3 good times with 1k and forcing urself on her or trying to make the relationship work is a proof that her Bullet hit u well. U just escaped with Bullet wounds.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Dodged A Bullet Thank God. by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:15pm On May 02, 2022
Stallionhorse:
thank you. I pray she comes soon because this gold digging attitude is why I have a baby mama, and I don't want to have a second one..

Eya, it is well, she'll come.
Re: I Just Dodged A Bullet Thank God. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:20pm On May 02, 2022
Knows12:
You Dodge bullet abi she no fire you any bullet.. You are not wise.
lol
Re: I Just Dodged A Bullet Thank God. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:23pm On May 02, 2022
Stallionhorse:
omo! The new girl I'm on like this she does the calling I even ignore some of them.. She even paid me a surprise visit at my office today and I was too busy to even attend to her till she left.. I mean sometimes we have what we are looking for but we still stewpidly go out to search for what will kill us
This one never learn. Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Dodged A Bullet Thank God. by techWriter3: 10:14pm On May 02, 2022
At least, rewriting properly
Re: I Just Dodged A Bullet Thank God. by Sisora(m): 10:18pm On May 02, 2022
Stallionhorse:
So guys!! I met this girl on Facebook last month, we started dating though we are not in the same town, she is in her finals in school while am working and building my career. We got off very well like a movie script.. We do chat always and do video calls, I do most of the calling and start all the chats.. So I decided to load her phone to see if she will call me even one day.. I've loaded her phone three times with 1k each but this girl never called me, last week I fell sick, on top the sickness I still call her to update her on my health both online and offline calls. So one day I decided not to call just see if she was really caring and concern, my guys she no even send me, i complained to her and she started a quarrel with me which I ended up apologizing.. Since then my eyes open and I started seeing the signs on the walls this girl is jUST pretending cause I promise her 25k this week for her final exams.. She hasn't introduced me to any of her friends, when I talked about me coming to her town to see her and her family she refused and said she will come and see me instead. I realize she talks rudely to me, anD she is less concern of my feelings.. Mhen to cut the long story short since on Friday I've stopped talking to her or calling her.. Giving her the silent treatment to see if she will come to her senses, I want her to be the one doing those things if she is serious but she hasn't done any. Yesterday she send me happy new month message which ended with sweetheart.. I knew it was a copy and paste so I just replied same to you. Since on Friday I've been posting pictures of my balling and spending my money. I'm sure she is so pained she couldn't deceive me to send her the money she asked for. Today she blocked me on WhatsApp. I think the silent treatment really dealt with her.. Lol.. Am so happy cause I legit wanted to send her the money and I legit wanted to build my life around her.. I just dodged the bullet of a witch..
you started a relationship alone.

Do it alone

And ended it alone..

Bros fear God o grin
Re: I Just Dodged A Bullet Thank God. by Slynation(m): 10:19pm On May 02, 2022
A Simp and more...just like someone said, you didn't dodge any bullet, she just don't wanna reason your matter, imagine she even did the blocking, meaning she no even send your shadow...

Someone you haven't met facially yet you sent her recharge cards on multiple occasions, and promised her money...Nawa oO!!

1 Like

Re: I Just Dodged A Bullet Thank God. by Innobee99(m): 10:23pm On May 02, 2022
Stallionhorse:
omo! The new girl I'm on like this she does the calling I even ignore some of them.. She even paid me a surprise visit at my office today and I was too busy to even attend to her till she left.. I mean sometimes we have what we are looking for but we still stewpidly go out to search for what will kill us
I guess this have summarized everything

1 Like

Re: I Just Dodged A Bullet Thank God. by Goldbw122(m): 10:41pm On May 02, 2022
Thank God for your life, she was playing you, and you in return love the girl, like mad, well thank God for your life..

1 Like

Re: I Just Dodged A Bullet Thank God. by my3name(m): 10:45pm On May 02, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I fit see like 2k from your hand
Boss man
Re: I Just Dodged A Bullet Thank God. by jesmond3945: 11:08pm On May 02, 2022
Stallionhorse:
what do you expect from a student in this hard economy? You are the one who lost 3k and she blocked you on top. How much have you sent to your mother for Sallah?
Re: I Just Dodged A Bullet Thank God. by Adejo1(m): 11:25pm On May 02, 2022
This one no be bullet u doge o, the bullet choose not to fire you.
If to say she mean you, na better machine gun she for use bullet ur heart.
U wnt build ur life around her, na Engineer u be?
Stallionhorse:

1 Like

Re: I Just Dodged A Bullet Thank God. by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 02, 2022
Knows12:
You Dodge bullet abi she no fire you any bullet.. You are not wise.
grin lmao ur mouth no good oo. No be your people fire am? grin
Re: I Just Dodged A Bullet Thank God. by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:51pm On May 02, 2022
Stallionhorse:

Wanted to build your life around her...??

No wonder when all this girls dump una.. una go dey contemplate suicide..
Simp boy.. you don't build your life around a woman.. you build you world and make yourself the focal/Vantage point.. then let a deserving woman in, if and when she misbehave,you let her out and bring in another.. Churchill , Odion ighalo, Ahmed Musa, Emmanuel Emenike etc are among men that has let in women to their world and replaced them when they misbehaved..

1 Like

Re: I Just Dodged A Bullet Thank God. by Biafranodogwu55: 12:21am On May 03, 2022
Abeg carry this your yeye story comot here
Re: I Just Dodged A Bullet Thank God. by Cashio(m): 12:59am On May 03, 2022
Nonexisting:
Still a simp though but you tried. I pray you don't meet a snake that will bring out time to harness your simpism.
absolutely
Re: I Just Dodged A Bullet Thank God. by 9japride(m): 2:52am On May 03, 2022
You will still go back to her, especially when she go rub your head with lovely hands and more kisses. Don't force love is usually ends in tears.
Re: I Just Dodged A Bullet Thank God. by phemmyfour: 8:26am On May 03, 2022
Stallionhorse:
You are delivered from being SIMPlified. Go n SIMP no more
Re: I Just Dodged A Bullet Thank God. by Keniwit(m): 8:32am On May 03, 2022
Guys trust me ,this OP is still going back to her...he looks simp and pathetic though
Re: I Just Dodged A Bullet Thank God. by dhiqson(m): 8:57am On May 03, 2022
Op op op
Well, I'm glad the real OGs on this game have told you what your bleep up was
You actually didn't doge a bullet like you claim, you actually left the battle ground (no you didn't leave grin she left you on the battle ground)
Your long epistle there is just to make yourself feel good for not sending her the money she requested.

Yourself look am na
Una dey date, na you dey start up Convo, na you dey do calling. You got sick, she no send you grin you were just in a relationship with yourself bro
The actual redPillers or people that have self worth don't go down that extent. You don't buy genuine attraction with money. It's either there or it isn't.
So gee thank her for letting you off the hook cause r sure me say when she comes beggin, you'd take her back
Re: I Just Dodged A Bullet Thank God. by Kriss216: 9:22am On May 03, 2022
Nonexisting:
Still a simp though but you tried. I pray you don't meet a snake that will bring out time to harness your simpism.
If that girl change format and call OP, do you think he will not fall or succumb to her manipulation?

OP is not strong hearted when it comes to women. For him to be posting his balling photos on WhatsApp to pepper the girl tells alot.

1 Like

Re: I Just Dodged A Bullet Thank God. by Kriss216: 9:24am On May 03, 2022
Keniwit:
Guys trust me ,this OP is still going back to her...he looks simp and pathetic though
Exactly.

I know his type. Very dangerous in simping.

I pray this thread liberates him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me! My Fiancée Is a Confuse Being. / He Finally Asked Me Out / Livetweeting Of A Breakup By An Observer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.