Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] (47891 Views)

The Beautiful Palace Of The Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) / Olokun (yoruba: Olókun, Known As Olocún In Latin America) Festival 2019 / Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by SugarGirl44(f): 8:25am On May 04, 2022
Layi4real:
do u say fanatic Muslim?
Maybe u need a proper research about origin nd root of the Yorubas. You can't separate Yoruba with Arab. Because that where we originate from

Guyyyyy......
How
What does black skin and a white one have in common?

I know it's not easy to disagree and query what you were born into and have known all your life, but just push laziness aside and make findings about how we blacks were conquered by both the Arabs and Europeans.
If only you knew what they did to our encentors, then you'll realize that people who actually believe in God couldn't have been so mean and evil to their fellow humans.

Their idea is to mess up mentally so we feel inferior about ourselves and accept them as our superiors.

I've been like that too, until recently, I started asking why I was given a European name when I'm not one of them etc.

Try and seek more knowledge like many smart Africans are doing now, it is not haram sir.

Bye.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by compton11(m): 11:27am On May 04, 2022
OGwales:

grin grin grin I laughed. Arabian men religion.
ha amukumẹkọ

Arabia man religion?

So they don't tell u the Arabs used to worship stone, River and tree before prophet Muhammed came?

Plus some Arabs are Christians, Jewish and so on.

OGwales:

Dem brainwashed Una so Tay dem say na only Arabic language una cruel god dey use communicate.
a ni oponu ni e se

Who told u that?

I pray to my God in Yoruba language.

OGwales:

They even incurcate their culture into the religion pass any other, you speak dem language, you dress like them...
nigga have u seen me before to know how I dress?

OGwales:

You go to their place to worship stone grin grin grin yet Una dey condemn Africa traditional and cultural worships.

Eni didirin
heheeheh chai oponu

Who told u Muslim worship stone

If there is no Stone in Mecca , Muslim will still worship.

Go and learn didirin.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by TiglathPILESER: 11:29am On May 04, 2022
armyofone:

Good thing they are using fanta - maybe fresh oranges instead of human or animal blood to appease the fake h20 gods.

grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by OGwales(m): 12:16pm On May 04, 2022
compton11:
ha amukumẹkọ

Arabia man religion?

So they don't tell u the Arabs used to worship stone, River and tree before prophet Muhammed came?

Plus some Arabs are Christians, Jewish and so on.

a ni oponu ni e se

Who told u that?

I pray to my God in Yoruba language.

nigga have u seen me before to know how I dress?

heheeheh chai oponu

Who told u Muslim worship stone

If there is no Stone in Mecca , Muslim will still worship.

Go and learn didirin.

Religion of piss.
Terrorists religion from God? I laugh.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by compton11(m): 1:13pm On May 04, 2022
OGwales:

Religion of piss.
Terrorists religion from God? I laugh.
heheeh terrorist religion that says u should honor your parents,do good to orphans and widows and poor? gringrin

What a joke ass nigga!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:42pm On May 04, 2022
compton11:
nigga Islam is not,that is why multiple prophets were sent to their people!

Islam is a man-made concoction of muhammad brother. There was no islam before muhammad.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by macof(m): 2:13pm On May 04, 2022
Kingpele:
Royal highness i like this king from the Afonja land ..but I think he is getting too fat and fetish.if we indeed want to go back to stone age.i think we should first of all get ride of our modern dressing, cars and block houses ,our phones etc ..u can't condemn western religion and still held on to thier symbols of modernisation..it is pure hypocrisy
you are very ignorant.

Even your Christianity is in a fierce battle against Modernisation.
What do you think Christian Conservativism is? What are they conserving?

Another stupidity is to think cars and phones are a product of Christianity.
I guess jesus was the ceo of mtn? Lmao nonsense
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by OGwales(m): 2:25pm On May 04, 2022
compton11:
heheeh terrorist religion that says u should honor your parents,do good to orphans and widows and poor? gringrin

What a joke ass nigga!

Go and tell that to your boko Haram brothers and other jahadists... Lol � honour your parents but kill your neighbors and enemies. Yeye religion
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by compton11(m): 3:13pm On May 04, 2022
OGwales:

Go and tell that to your boko Haram brothers and other jahadists... Lol � honour your parents but kill your neighbors and enemies. Yeye religion
what a stupid ass nigga

The Boko Haram u mentioned kill more Muslims than any other!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by compton11(m): 3:14pm On May 04, 2022
PAGAN9JA:

Islam is a man-made concoction of muhammad brother. There was no islam before muhammad.
nigga STFU

Before prophet Muhammed there was Islam.

Islam means submission to the will of God.

This is what other prophets brought!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by OGwales(m): 3:15pm On May 04, 2022
compton11:
what a stupid ass nigga

The Boko Haram u mentioned kill more Muslims than any other!

Yea... According to them they are killing the fake Muslims... Who loved western lifestyle and culture

Dopemu
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by compton11(m): 4:24pm On May 04, 2022
OGwales:

Yea... According to them they are killing the fake Muslims... Who loved western lifestyle and culture

Dopemu
so the borno local people that are living in inner village love Western lifestyle? grin grin

Ani omugọ ni ẹ
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:28pm On May 04, 2022
compton11:
nigga STFU

Before prophet Muhammed there was Islam.

Islam means submission to the will of God.

This is what other prophets brought!

My guy, I go by history not myths.

Muhammads Grandfather was a Pagan like Ooni Ife

Muhammad was a Pagan till the age of 40. He even sacrificed 2 white sheep to the Goddess Al-Lat

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by armyofone(m): 4:56am On May 05, 2022
TiglathPILESER:
grin

Why you grinning na grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by compton11(m): 6:18am On May 05, 2022
PAGAN9JA:

My guy, I go by history not myths.
u go by myth

PAGAN9JA:

Muhammads Grandfather was a Pagan like Ooni Ife
so?

Even my own ancestors were pagans

And how is that made him a pagan?

PAGAN9JA:

Muhammad was a Pagan till the age of 40. He even sacrificed 2 white sheep to the Goddess Al-Lat
hmmmmm

Evidence of the stupid history u brought.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:09am On May 05, 2022
compton11:
u go by myth

so?

Even my own ancestors were pagans

And how is that made him a pagan?

hmmmmm

Evidence of the stupid history u brought.

كتاب الاصنام - هشام ابن الكلبي
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by compton11(m): 1:54pm On May 05, 2022
PAGAN9JA:

كتاب الاصنام - هشام ابن الكلبي
hehehe

Book of idol by Hisham the son of kalbi

Nigga what has this got to do with my question?

This book was talking about the Arab isolators before the prophet (saw)

I said bring the evidence where the prophet Muhammed (saw) was idolator before!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:52pm On May 05, 2022
compton11:
hehehe

Book of idol by Hisham the son of kalbi

Nigga what has this got to do with my question?

This book was talking about the Arab isolators before the prophet (saw)

I said bring the evidence where the prophet Muhammed (saw) was idolator before!

Read the book please. It talks about Arab traditional religion during the lifetime of muhammad.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by compton11(m): 5:57pm On May 05, 2022
PAGAN9JA:

Read the book please. It talks about Arab traditional religion during the lifetime of muhammad.
and?

There were idolators during his time and how is that means he was also idolator?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:48pm On May 05, 2022
compton11:
and?

There were idolators during his time and how is that means he was also idolator?

Because his deeds are specifically mentioned in the book.

By the way, the white sheep was sacrificed by muhammad (swt) to Goddess Al-Uzza, not Al-Lat.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by compton11(m): 1:48am On May 06, 2022
PAGAN9JA:

Because his deeds are specifically mentioned in the book.

By the way, the white sheep was sacrificed by muhammad (swt) to Goddess Al-Uzza, not Al-Lat.
what a fvck grin grin

Since u have read the book,snap the evidence of what u said here!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:52am On May 06, 2022
compton11:
what a fvck grin grin

Since u have read the book,snap the evidence of what u said here!

Why should I do whatever you ask. Even if I post a video clip of muhammad (swt) bowing to Al Lat , Al Uzza and Al Manaat, the 3 exalted Gharaniq, you will still not believe me.

I have given you the source, the author, the book. You have internet, google.

Kindly do your own research.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by compton11(m): 3:06am On May 06, 2022
PAGAN9JA:

Why should I do whatever you ask. Even if I post a video clip of muhammad (swt) bowing to Al Lat , Al Uzza and Al Manaat, the 3 exalted Gharaniq, you will still not believe me.

I have given you the source, the author, the book. You have internet, google.

Kindly do your own research.
what a joke.

U want me to believe u and refused to snap just a picture for evidence grin

Haven't u read the book?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:20am On May 06, 2022
compton11:
what a joke.

U want me to believe u and refused to snap just a picture for evidence grin

Haven't u read the book?

As I said before, you are not here to believe me. You are here solely to make me run around in circles.

Let us test your conviction.

Will you agree that Muhammad (swt) worshipped Al-Uzza if I provide you with the textual evidence we discussed?

Will you agree that Muhammad (swt) was a practicing Pagan if I provide you with the evidence you asked for?

If yes, then repeat after me,

" I swear by Allah, Muhammad (swt) was a practicing Pagan who worshipped Al-Uzza if PAGAN9JA provides me with the textual evidence I have asked for."

Copy and paste the above, and I will provide you the evidence you seek for.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by compton11(m): 6:10am On May 06, 2022
PAGAN9JA:

As I said before, you are not here to believe me. You are here solely to make me run around in circles.

Let us test your conviction.

Will you agree that Muhammad (swt) worshipped Al-Uzza if I provide you with the textual evidence we discussed?

Will you agree that Muhammad (swt) was a practicing Pagan if I provide you with the evidence you asked for?

If yes, then repeat after me,

" I swear by Allah, Muhammad (swt) was a practicing Pagan who worshipped Al-Uzza if PAGAN9JA provides me with the textual evidence I have asked for."

Copy and paste the above, and I will provide you the evidence you seek for.
why would I say that?

Nigga, provide the evidence

The same man u said he was once idolator was also the one that told those idolators to stop bury their daughters alive and all other bad things grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:16am On May 06, 2022
compton11:
why would I say that?

Nigga, provide the evidence

The same man u said he was once idolator was also the one that told those idolators to stop bury their daughters alive and all other bad things grin

I will provide you with the evidence after you say that.

Or else it will seem like you are merely wasting my time.

Let us be fair please.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by compton11(m): 10:11am On May 06, 2022
PAGAN9JA:

I will provide you with the evidence after you say that.

Or else it will seem like you are merely wasting my time.

Let us be fair please.
say that rubbish?

Why is it hard for u to post the evidence?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:47pm On May 06, 2022
compton11:
say that rubbish?

Why is it hard for u to post the evidence?

why is it hard for you to say that rubbish?

why must I waste my time on someone who is not willing to learn or change their mentality. It is like preaching to a wall. A mockery of self.

Once again, I ask you. say those simple words and I will give you your evidence. I think it is fair.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by compton11(m): 2:07pm On May 06, 2022
PAGAN9JA:

why is it hard for you to say that rubbish?

why must I waste my time on someone who is not willing to learn or change their mentality. It is like preaching to a wall. A mockery of self.

Once again, I ask you. say those simple words and I will give you your evidence. I think it is fair.
to say prophet Muhammed (saw) worshipping uzza and alat!

U ain't making any sense
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:30pm On May 06, 2022
compton11:
to say prophet Muhammed (saw) worshipping uzza and alat!

U ain't making any sense

I put an IF condition. Only If I provide you with the evidence . Read the text once again. You won't go to hell if im unable to provide you with the evidence from the book.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by compton11(m): 4:45pm On May 06, 2022
PAGAN9JA:

I put an IF condition. Only If I provide you with the evidence . Read the text once again. You won't go to hell if im unable to provide you with the evidence from the book.
snap the evidence from the book where the prophet (saw) was worshipping uzza!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:04pm On May 06, 2022
compton11:
snap the evidence from the book where the prophet (saw) was worshipping uzza!

First you declare the words accepting the evidence.

Then you will get your evidence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK / A Brief Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica / Need Help With The Edo Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.