Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] (47890 Views)

The Beautiful Palace Of The Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) / Olokun (yoruba: Olókun, Known As Olocún In Latin America) Festival 2019 / Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:46am On May 03, 2022
IgOga:
Se oni na the new olokun pastor ni?...Daddy GO Olokun asorodayo grin grin grin
W.e.r.e.y grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by Pat081: 10:46am On May 03, 2022
You are a fool why do you have to mention Churchin your comment
Maynman:
Catholic and Protestant does this, but they’ve modernized their own, and made it subtle.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by Maynman: 10:47am On May 03, 2022
Pat081:
You are a fool why do you have to mention Churchin your comment

You are a bigger fool, where did I mention “church”?

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by Eriokanmi: 10:47am On May 03, 2022
babasolution:
What a primitive people,the Yoruba are so primitive
You meant the same way Male Welsh are primitive by wearing skirts? I guess culture has faded off your tribe. Pele oo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by tillaman(m): 10:47am On May 03, 2022
Opppor Arole Oodua

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by danietohbadt(m): 10:49am On May 03, 2022
syntekelite:

Lol..no mind am.. person wey hin name primitive dey form posh...

Naso dem dey do, awon Alagabagebe..... hypocrites

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by OMBIIGA: 10:49am On May 03, 2022
Great, what a displayed of culture!! though, it's seems the man with the big calabash is the Abobaku?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by aribisala0(m): 10:49am On May 03, 2022
Kingpele:
Royal highness i like this king from the Afonja land ..but I think he is getting too fat and fetish.if we indeed want to go back to stone age.i think we should first of all get ride of our modern dressing, cars and block houses ,our phones etc ..u can't condemn western religion and still held on to their symbols of modernisation..it is pure hypocrisy

What is western religion and how is it "modern"?
What has "western " religion got to do with phones and cars
Many if not most scientists are atheists and Japanese people are not "western" neither are Kpreans, They have their own religion
You have two problems
1. You react, you do not reason
2. Your mind is colonized and again it just reacts without reason

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by Pat081: 10:50am On May 03, 2022
Maynman:

You are a bigger fool, where did I mention “church”?
are you sleeping or you are on drugs When you mention Catholic Church
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by rajiedreez: 10:50am On May 03, 2022
Ojuju calabar
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by Maynman: 10:52am On May 03, 2022
Pat081:
are you sleeping or you are on drugs When you mention Catholic Church

You are the one on drugs.
Is Protestant too a church? lol

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by abujamal: 10:52am On May 03, 2022
Idol worshipers

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by jonio77: 10:52am On May 03, 2022
I have been defrauded by a nairalander (+234 701 557 9432) claimed to be a gift cards seller last night..I sent him gift cards and since the guy disappeared a s can't be found..pls be careful dealing with people here on this Nairalander forum... Do not patronize any gift cards seller here..theyare fraudulent

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by Kingozymandias(m): 10:53am On May 03, 2022
[s]
paqman:
Yoruba atata , culture at his peak
[/s]

It's peak not his peak...

Olodo

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by Nobody: 10:53am On May 03, 2022
Announcing the launch of a potentially big platform for Nigerians and beyond. Reloaded is a latest updates plug that shares a accurate updates on news , politics , economy and lots more .

Reloaded is loaded and engaging with it's great ui / ux would give you the sensation of relaxation and information.

Reloaded , is doing giveaways every Wednesday evening and throughout the weekends.

Cash prizes , airtime and more

Visit https://www.reloaded.ng
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by Victerica(m): 10:54am On May 03, 2022
Hmmmmm!

Ndi Ara!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by Donedeal1(m): 10:55am On May 03, 2022
Oonirisa,a role Oduduwa,happy Isese celebration, aseyi,samodun oh,kabiyesi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by hopexter(m): 10:56am On May 03, 2022
babasolution:

How myopic! I’m not a Yoruba but isn’t this our ancestral tradition handed over to us before the Quran and Bible? You that is woke yet you are being exploited 10% of your monthly salaries by the churches and mosques, isn’t that foolishness angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by Enumerator(m): 10:56am On May 03, 2022
Shut up
babasolution:

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by Nobody: 10:56am On May 03, 2022
babasolution:

I see you use products made in Japan where most of the population observes a religion that is primitive too.

Grow up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by BrashMan: 10:57am On May 03, 2022
Africans are very funny. We keep preaching about upholding our traditions, yet the so-called custodians of the traditions are living the white man's life. After smearing themselves with these powder or whatever, he will enter his RR (a white man's creation) instead of donkey and go to his AC fitted and well furnished mansion instead of the hut his ancestors were living in, all inspired by the white man.
Next thing they will do is to look for who to sacrifice to appease their epileptic and imbecillic gods.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by iamrealdeji(m): 10:57am On May 03, 2022
franchasofficia:
The king of voodoo in Nigeria
I'm Yoruba but a devoted Muslim. This voodoo that this man promotes is what I don't like about Yoruba people. Don't be surprised he might be the babalawo of the Dangotes and Otedolas cos Ooni is so inclined in juju practise and he must be the leader and chief priest of many yoruba occults

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by KaluwisxPRO: 10:57am On May 03, 2022
We must preserve our culture

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by hopexter(m): 10:58am On May 03, 2022
McProspero:
Announcing the launch of a potentially big platform for Nigerians and beyond. Reloaded is a latest updates plug that shares a accurate updates on news , politics , economy and lots more .

Reloaded is loaded and engaging with it's great ui / ux would give you the sensation of relaxation and information.

Reloaded , is doing giveaways every Wednesday evening and throughout the weekends.

Cash prizes , airtime and more

Visit https://www.reloaded.ng

So it’s another blogging platform and not a money making or youth empowering platform. grin angry
Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by Kdon2: 10:59am On May 03, 2022
babasolution:

You are an absolute illiterate! So china, India, Britain are primitive because they practice their culture? Tueh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by Nobody: 10:59am On May 03, 2022
KIDfurniture:
I love tradition & culture so much… I dislike religion with passion
But olokun is a religion na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by Blessed4sure: 10:59am On May 03, 2022
"Its", not "It's"

Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

It's peak not his peak...

Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by Thefirmorganics(f): 11:00am On May 03, 2022
Blood of Jesus....

A good skin is possible, just check our bio

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by Gbite07: 11:01am On May 03, 2022
babasolution:
z Even in US halloween is just like this.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by grandlexuz(m): 11:02am On May 03, 2022
Kingpele:
Royal highness i like this king from the Afonja land ..but I think he is getting too fat and fetish.if we indeed want to go back to stone age.i think we should first of all get ride of our modern dressing, cars and block houses ,our phones etc ..u can't condemn western religion and still held on to thier symbols of modernisation..it is pure hypocrisy

Preach that to the West. They can't tell us our culture is primitive yet hold unto our artefacts of hundreds of years in admiration and kleptocracy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Ojájá II Ministers At Olókun Festival In Ile Ife [photos] by Kdon2: 11:02am On May 03, 2022
Kingpele:
Royal highness i like this king from the Afonja land ..but I think he is getting too fat and fetish.if we indeed want to go back to stone age.i think we should first of all get ride of our modern dressing, cars and block houses ,our phones etc ..u can't condemn western religion and still held on to thier symbols of modernisation..it is pure hypocrisy

What correlation does this culture have with stone age. Culture is a way of life of a people not attached to stone age.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK / A Brief Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica / Need Help With The Edo Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.