Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Do You Like This Kind Of Massage With Your Partner With Another Man (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Like This Kind Of Massage With Your Partner With Another Man (video) (1213 Views)

Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) / 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) / "I Give Sensual Massage With My Huge Front And Backside" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Like This Kind Of Massage With Your Partner With Another Man (video) by Realnaijagist: 7:35am On May 03, 2022
Mostly women prefer a full body massage, a body to body massage.

Unfortunate, many of them have filed sexual assault lawsuits, police reports and other sexual misconduct complaints against Massage Envy spas, and their employees. Sexual assault in massage has gained media attention in recent years.

When a massage therapist inappropriately touches a client, it is a criminal offence. This includes genital contact. A therapeutic massage should never involve contact with genitals. When the massage therapist initiates this, it is considered abuse. If a client requests it, it may be deemed prostitution.

Buttocks
The buttocks are typically included in a full body massage service, but this is entirely up to the client and 100% optional. However, there are guidelines for this as well. The massage therapist must not work close to the anus or open the area.

Breasts: Contact with breasts during a massage is prohibited.it requires advanced written consent by the client.

Watch the video if you will allow your wife or girlfriend to do this kind of massage:https://www.instagram.com/p/CcU_WNrq15h/
Re: Do You Like This Kind Of Massage With Your Partner With Another Man (video) by Realnaijagist: 2:48pm On May 03, 2022
cool
Re: Do You Like This Kind Of Massage With Your Partner With Another Man (video) by samiabigail: 2:49pm On May 03, 2022
undecided
Re: Do You Like This Kind Of Massage With Your Partner With Another Man (video) by kelspinall(m): 4:39pm On May 03, 2022
reminds me of the gal I massage last week Thursday afternoon.omo pressing no be small oo oo.
Re: Do You Like This Kind Of Massage With Your Partner With Another Man (video) by Realnaijagist: 6:15pm On May 03, 2022
grin
Re: Do You Like This Kind Of Massage With Your Partner With Another Man (video) by Realnaijagist: 11:06pm On May 15, 2022
tongue
Re: Do You Like This Kind Of Massage With Your Partner With Another Man (video) by Realnaijagist: 8:26pm On May 19, 2022
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. / Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Mother? / 3 Parts Of A Lady She Expects You To Touch But Will Not Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.