Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. (49255 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by JaJay1985: 8:51pm On May 04, 2022
Threesha:
From DM

Why are you just complaining after 10yrs in marriage?
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by tctrills: 8:51pm On May 04, 2022
Threesha:
From DM

Shouldn't you be used to it by now? there are 7 billion people on earth and we all are different. Personally, I hate taking pictures. Some other people might hate posting pics. Stop looking for trouble where there is none.

1 Like

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 04, 2022
Because you are not up to her standard

1 Like

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by drololaaof: 8:51pm On May 04, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Someone said up there that the op has entitlement mentality and I'm wondering what that means in this context. You also talking about her protecting the marriage and I'm wondering what that means too

She is protecting the marriage but not protecting her brothers and sisters right? From everything up there she doesn't look like someone who is a private person not to talk of protecting anything, she is most likely living a different life online.
True she is hiding something online. But only God can knows her motive

1 Like

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by mywells: 8:52pm On May 04, 2022
Your heart is her home.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by gift2xl: 8:53pm On May 04, 2022
Let peace reign and overlook something's.

1 Like

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Lexusgs430: 8:54pm On May 04, 2022
Wetin overthinking go cause..... Worries no go finish am ......... cheesy
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Burtiano32: 8:54pm On May 04, 2022
She doesn't want to advertise you for security reasons ���
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Prenonjebose: 8:55pm On May 04, 2022
You are free to make your observations known to her. But it doesn't need to be in a do or die manner. You have been married for 10 years, that counts for something. It doesn't necessarily mean that she's not proud of you and your children.
All these social media validation is even boring and unnecessary
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Streetmovement(m): 8:55pm On May 04, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Before I chook mouth for this Mattias

Op make I ask you one question

What if social media no been dey this world, how will love be expressed?

Reason am well

Better still ask her why
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Iziebhokhale(m): 8:56pm On May 04, 2022
Can we see your face first, so that I can comment properly
Threesha:
From DM

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by GloriousGbola: 8:56pm On May 04, 2022
This is a truly pathetic mindset.

The wife is not into SM. end of story.

Not everyone likes taking photos or updating FB, IG etal.

Man is looking for online reinforcement. As if it is not everyday we see lovey dovey houses of cards on SM

1 Like

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Xclusiveanalyst: 8:56pm On May 04, 2022
Problem everywhere. Oga na your DP?

1 Like

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by WoundedLamb: 8:57pm On May 04, 2022
She's keeping her family away from social media? Y'all always say that's the ideal way of life, so maybe she's doing just that. Moreover, I don't understand this idea of people going online to discuss issues they should be discussing with thier spouses. What exactly do you want a stranger to tell you about your own wife?

3 Likes

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Warrior247: 8:58pm On May 04, 2022
Threesha:
From DM

Some people like to put their family life private..

Actress, Chioma Chukwuka has been married for years. Have you ever seen any photos of either her husband or her children?

We all have different personalities, and that's the beauty of humanity
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by TWOWAYMIRROR: 8:58pm On May 04, 2022
Immaturity!
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by bonnyhope: 8:58pm On May 04, 2022
Amotolongbo:
@OP

You wife is trying to protect you from the public prey.
Seems she is trying to keep away her family life away from the social media. Showing you and the children off on the social media isn’t love.

In as much as she performs her matrimonial responsibilities perfectly with you and the children and no history or perception of infidelity from the woman, social media love stunt is a trivial issue.

Pls take this advice

Socal media love is not real most times
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Xclusiveanalyst: 8:58pm On May 04, 2022
Problem everywhere. Oga na your DP?
I don't know why some people like looking for trouble
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Oplomo: 8:58pm On May 04, 2022
These are the kind of worries that ensures a man dies before his spouse.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by peculiar2233: 8:58pm On May 04, 2022
Threesha:
From DM

Bro, my advice for u is simple.
From now henceforth, stop fluting her or post her pictures on any of the social platform until she change.
I'm sure she will be so pained if u stop doing that and she will ask u, then u can tell her u've been enduring it for over d years but no longer.
It will surely work for u.
Goodluck!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Elizmife: 8:59pm On May 04, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Someone said up there that the op has entitlement mentality and I'm wondering what that means in this context. You also talking about her protecting the marriage and I'm wondering what that means too

She is protecting the marriage but not protecting her brothers and sisters right? From everything up there she doesn't look like someone who is a private person not to talk of protecting anything, she is most likely living a different life online.

But I will advice you take his advice seriously, the mistake you made is you not confronting your wife to know the reasons for her action for the past 10 years, I will say na wa for you man. Now confront her and know why she is doing that, she maybe doing you good actually that's if she doesn't have ulterior motive.
Now someone like me, most people don't know I am married not to talk of knowing I have kid and my marriage is close to 5years, that is because I have not gone to social media to announce myself. My husband is an handsome man so also our kid but I caution myself not to advertise my family on social media and also protecting us, cos even me I don't really put my pic on social media, even changing my dp on WhatsApp takes many months or year. I just decided to discipline myself. You think if she put your picture and people start telling her congratulations do you think is all of them that really mean their congratulations? Before my husband do complain I don't put his pic but I made him realize reasons why I don't.
If she put your picture now, they will know what your level his and from there start monitoring your life. I'd better you ask her oo. And if you are not comfortable you can upload your pictures together with your kids and put on Facebook then tag her.

1 Like

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by BusinessPlan22: 9:00pm On May 04, 2022
OgogoroFreak:
She's for the street sad

Honestly, Kai...
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by maximizer61(m): 9:00pm On May 04, 2022
grin
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 04, 2022
Threesha:
From DM

She has a boyfriend (s) that gives her money always...you want them to be jealous and angry grin grin? Abeg leave me ooo.

This is the bitter truth sha. Stop displaying hers na.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by expert234: 9:01pm On May 04, 2022
silvoclaira:

Entitlement mentality

The condition of entitlement is your own problem

Do you even know the meaning of entitlement mentality? No, you don't.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 04, 2022
Kriss216:
Stop carrying bags of cement for someone that can't carry a loaf of bread for you. Stop crossing express for someone that can't cross a gutter for you. Out of all your family members, it's only your wife that is not your relation. Be wise.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by BIXYBABE: 9:02pm On May 04, 2022
silvoclaira:

Entitlement mentality

The condition of entitlement is your own problem
which over 2m, I Neva get kobo sincerely o dey dis forum.
Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by ibinaboonline: 9:02pm On May 04, 2022
The wisdom of this world is truly laughable but it’s not a laughing matter. You actually thought that comment was smart. Your wife is is your closest relation by blood . In fact, she’s the only one you’re swapping your blood (spirit) with. What does the Bible say? A man will leave his father and mother and become one flesh with his wife. Get God, get sense.
AudioMonkey:

At bolded. Deep

Your parents, sisters, brothers and even your children are all blood relations, except your wife/spouse.
That's something most people don't pay attention to.

That is why it's impossible to 'divorce'/change your parents, siblings, children but people change spouse like garment every now and then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. by madskills(m): 9:02pm On May 04, 2022
Amotolongbo:
@OP

You wife is trying to protect you from the public prey.
Seems she is trying to keep away her family life away from the social media. Showing you and the children off on the social media isn’t love.

In as much as she performs her matrimonial responsibilities perfectly with you and the children and no history or perception of infidelity from the woman, social media love stunt is a trivial issue.
my dear you are absolutely correct, same here I don't post my family pictures online, my madam thought I didn't want my girlfriends to know I am married, na so she go see my wedding pictures she posted on one of her enemies page, saying broken marriage.. Since then she stopped. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet The Legesse Twins: Ruth & Kidy Mistaken As Conjoined Twins / Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.