Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Why Do God Crate Me A Coward - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do God Crate Me A Coward (1191 Views)

My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. / Why Penis Is A Coward!!! My Experience. / A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do God Crate Me A Coward by samwriter: 2:47pm On May 03, 2022
Why do God create me a coward and skinny with introvert personality. I hate this personality i need a cure. there is many thing running in my head when is time to act i would chicken out.everybody just dey cheat me anyhow. everybody just dey use me count score i dey para but my para no fit boil noodle and my skinny nature no dey help at all . I need a cure i cant continue to live a life of a weakling. the last disgrace i face is the reason i created this thread. how can a boy that is same age with our last born disgrace me like this. I would have swallow the bitter bill if it happen out side and move on but since it happen in the same compound. I just can not take it my..trouble started last week sunday when i want to get water from the tap he just come hey remove your bucket i want fetch water.I did not answer him he now off the tap and said you no dey hear i say comot your bucket i want fetch water i put the tap on he put it off again and said remove your bucket. we started shouting at each other before people came and separate us.after three day the small boy saw me at the backyard and rush me blow i just stand there looking at him i could not do anything.since that day i have not know peace. I would be telling myself i would giving him suprise attack when the opportunity would come to act i would chicken out. i can not accept defeat and i my coward nature can not let me fight back. I need help and cure
Re: Why Do God Crate Me A Coward by samiabigail: 2:50pm On May 03, 2022
shocked
Re: Why Do God Crate Me A Coward by MAGG0T(m): 2:55pm On May 03, 2022
[s]
samwriter:
Why do God create me a coward and skinny with introvert personality. I hate this personality i need a cure. there is many thing running in my head when is time to act i would chicken out.everybody just dey cheat me anyhow. everybody just dey use me count score i dey para but my para no fit boil noodle and my skinny nature no dey help at all . I need a cure i cant continue to live a life of a weakling. the last disgrace i face is the reason i created this thread. how can a boy that is same age with our last born disgrace me like this. I would have swallow the bitter bill if it happen out side and move on but since it happen in the same compound. I just can not take it my..trouble started last week sunday when i want to get water from the tap he just come hey remove your bucket i want fetch water.I did not answer him he now off the tap and said you no dey hear i say comot your bucket i want fetch water i put the tap on he put it off again and said remove your bucket. we started shouting at each other before people came and separate us.after three day the small boy saw me at the backyard and rush me blow i just stand there looking at him i could not do anything.since that day i have not know peace. I would be telling myself i would giving him suprise attack when the opportunity would come to act i would chicken out. i can not accept defeat and i my coward nature can not let me fight back. I need help and cure
[/s]

you and this your lamentation almost every time ....why not go and drown in the nearest pool, you keep creating fake stories

2 Likes

Re: Why Do God Crate Me A Coward by samwriter: 3:00pm On May 03, 2022
MAGG0T:
[s][/s]

you and this your lamentation almost every time ....why not go and drown in the nearest pool, you keep creating fake stories
oga park well abeg na wetin dey pain i dey pour out
Re: Why Do God Crate Me A Coward by Dorwadora(f): 3:02pm On May 03, 2022
Lamentation of samwriter

Well.... One thing I'm sure of is that you can't make it as a writer because reading your detailed lamentation made my fever got worse.
Re: Why Do God Crate Me A Coward by Candidlady: 3:04pm On May 03, 2022
Have you swallowed the redpill? ? Swallow it and please pop OD
Re: Why Do God Crate Me A Coward by samwriter: 3:08pm On May 03, 2022
where are the men in the house dont let all this vaginal people drail my thread
Re: Why Do God Crate Me A Coward by Kriss216: 3:08pm On May 03, 2022
Candidlady:
Have you swallowed the redpill? ? Swallow it and please pop OD
Say No to pills OD.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do God Crate Me A Coward by heendrix(m): 3:19pm On May 03, 2022
Yeah I know how you feel bro @ samwriter but ur best bet rn is to join the Nigerian military, trust me the confidence would be there cuz they'll root out this weakling nature of urs very far
Re: Why Do God Crate Me A Coward by MAGG0T(m): 3:20pm On May 03, 2022
[s]
samwriter:
oga park well abeg na wetin dey pain i dey pour out
[/s]

you posted this same fairy tale last week...

Tueeeh!!
Re: Why Do God Crate Me A Coward by OlawaleBammie: 3:39pm On May 03, 2022
samwriter:
bro, tho bn skinny is demeaning on its own but its not ur diminutive stature that is preventing u, its ur inner man

Ur inner man is sooo weak grin

Me as an example, i am skinny and a no con tall join, people use to cheat me as well, yes it will happen cus i have no intimidating stature, but the moment the cheating is repeating its self i will have no option than to giv it to you in full fold.
U just have to build up some confidence and charisma irrespective of ur stature else you would always be taken for granted.

I once knack broom for one guy neck, do you know why?? He has ridiculing me for long but this day he overdid it by slapping me in front of everyone.
I am older than this guy in age but he is well built and tall. Will i say just cus u re tall i should not reserve a little respect for mysef??
I knew he could kill me one on one but i had to drag myself away from his claws.
Ever since that time it has always been mutual respect between us.
Re: Why Do God Crate Me A Coward by samwriter: 4:05pm On May 03, 2022
MAGG0T:
[s][/s]

you posted this same fairy tale last week...

Tueeeh!!
you would never understand so please let me lament in peace
Re: Why Do God Crate Me A Coward by kelspinall(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2022
bro gym up and try dey eat 4 times a day,e be like say u go geh body small
Re: Why Do God Crate Me A Coward by Alapojames: 5:03pm On May 03, 2022
Bro watch foreign movies and their moves grin

Guy you better avoid anything that will bring insults or embarrassment. Most times they just happens instantly, you just have to apply discretion ...
The guy go meet his waterloo soon

1 Like

Re: Why Do God Crate Me A Coward by Cokahot: 5:10pm On May 03, 2022
Go get your bag bro. I just got mines,13k dollars.
Re: Why Do God Crate Me A Coward by headbasher96(m): 5:18pm On May 03, 2022
People wey get body how e be them
Re: Why Do God Crate Me A Coward by illicit(m): 5:50pm On May 03, 2022
Maybe u shd get a very big dog

At least if dem no fear u dem go fear ur dog lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do God Crate Me A Coward by Meekha(m): 5:58pm On May 03, 2022
Hit the gym. Six months later, that little dude wouldn't try shit with you! Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Why Do God Crate Me A Coward by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:44am On May 04, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

Boogyman557 over to you

1 Like

Re: Why Do God Crate Me A Coward by Truvelisback(m): 9:52am On May 04, 2022
samwriter:
How old are u?
Re: Why Do God Crate Me A Coward by Uniquetani1(f): 9:53am On May 04, 2022
samwriter:

I used to think the most peaceful personality is introvert.

Love yourself
Re: Why Do God Crate Me A Coward by Boogyman557: 10:53am On May 04, 2022
Holly Gram cool OP I tink sey we don settle dis MATAYANCE b4..

Why u still de bring am up again!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Why Do God Crate Me A Coward by Explorerx(m): 1:03pm On May 04, 2022
samwriter:

Get Money
And act rude to people
Everything will change
Re: Why Do God Crate Me A Coward by Karleb(m): 1:12pm On May 04, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
bro, tho bn skinny is demeaning on its own but its not ur diminutive stature that is preventing u, its ur inner man

Ur inner man is sooo weak grin

Me as an example, i am skinny and a no con tall join, people use to cheat me as well, yes it will happen cus i have no intimidating stature, but the moment the cheating is repeating its self i will have no option than to giv it to you in full fold.
U just have to build up some confidence and charisma irrespective of ur stature else you would always be taken for granted.

I once knack broom for one guy neck, do you know why?? He has ridiculing me for long but this day he overdid it by slapping me in front of everyone.
I am older than this guy in age but he is well built and tall. Will i say just cus u re tall i should not reserve a little respect for mysef??
I knew he could kill me one on one but i had to drag myself away from his claws.
Ever since that time it has always been mutual respect between us.

I told this dude similar thing in his previous thread.

Sometimes when you lose a fight, you didn't actually lose. People respect you when they know you will fight when you are challenged, winning or losing doesn't matter here.
Re: Why Do God Crate Me A Coward by OlawaleBammie: 1:53pm On May 04, 2022
Karleb:

I told this dude similar thing in his previous thread.

Sometimes when you lose a fight, you didn't actually lose. People respect you when they know you will fight when you are challenged, winning or losing doesn't matter here.

abi na
Re: Why Do God Crate Me A Coward by Izprince(m): 2:02pm On May 04, 2022
Op... Go join cult, join ogboni and use the guy for sacrifice... If ur mind no too strong go join all this small small frat... Just pretend as if u get mind... Most people can't tell the difference.
Re: Why Do God Crate Me A Coward by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 04, 2022
samwriter:
Re: Why Do God Crate Me A Coward by Jmichael1(m): 6:22pm On May 04, 2022
Make money by all means then u will knw u are nt a coward..
Re: Why Do God Crate Me A Coward by bashuayi(m): 8:52pm On May 04, 2022
Make money, Join cult. Dey smoke well your heart go strong then you fit do anything..na you go dey find trouble self
Re: Why Do God Crate Me A Coward by Realmi: 9:23pm On May 04, 2022
Izprince:
Op... Go join cult, join ogboni and use the guy for sacrifice... If ur mind no too strong go join all this small small frat... Just pretend as if u get mind... Most people can't tell the difference.
I knew this advice was going to come up...

OP,, in whatever u decide to do, say no to cultism...ur condition go worse pass as e dey now...

I will only advice u to focus on growing urself financially...money stops nonsense grin.. even the one wey senior u go dey respect u...that is the best revenge

(1) (Reply)

Between Your Ex And Your Current Partner Who Is More Good In Bed? / Sex Workers In Kenyan County Now Reusing Condoms Following Shortage / Married People Cheat More Than The Unmarried In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.