Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Nigerian Man Residing Abroad Share’s Conversation He Had With His Wife’s Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Residing Abroad Share’s Conversation He Had With His Wife’s Guy. (2086 Views)

Nigerian Man Residing Abroad Shares Screenshots Of The Conversation He Had With / Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience / Cheating Wife,guy Had Sex With Step Mom And �� Weather (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Residing Abroad Share’s Conversation He Had With His Wife’s Guy. by News21: 1:38am On May 04, 2022
A Nigerian man residing abroad has posted screenshots of his Whatsapp conversation with a man who he claims to be his wife’s boyfriend. The man who shared the chats on Facebook said he travelled abroad six years ago, leaving his wife and children in Nigeria. He tracked her phone and discovered she had been seeing a certain Segun and had even sent him divorce papers.

The man decided to reach out to the said Segun to leave his wife alone but the response he got was quite surprising.

He posted the screenshots on a closed Facebook page and wrote.

Click on the link below to see screenshots:
https://gistupafrica.info/nigerian-man-residing-abroad-shares-conversation-he-had-with-his-wifes-boyfriend/
Re: Nigerian Man Residing Abroad Share’s Conversation He Had With His Wife’s Guy. by Truvelisback(m): 1:53am On May 04, 2022
The husband fvck up. U abandon her for Naija for good 6 years whereas u have been tracking her. U didn't show face or visit them. Just because another guy don show face, him cry online. If this guy hadn't showed up or showed interest in his wife, he would have continue to abandon her.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Residing Abroad Share’s Conversation He Had With His Wife’s Guy. by alphaNomega: 2:32am On May 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
The husband fvck up. U abandon her for Naija for good 6 years whereas u have been tracking her. U didn't show face or visit them. Just because another guy don show face, him cry online. If this guy hadn't showed up or showed interest in his wife, he would have continue to abandon her.
thanks for your response because i sure as hell wasn't going to click that link angry

and yes, the husband fcck up

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Residing Abroad Share’s Conversation He Had With His Wife’s Guy. by Danjikanbauchi: 3:54am On May 04, 2022
I pity who go click that link . cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Residing Abroad Share’s Conversation He Had With His Wife’s Guy. by talk2hb1(m): 4:50am On May 04, 2022
Who Never Fuckup Hands in the Air...
Even Though I didn't open the link undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Residing Abroad Share’s Conversation He Had With His Wife’s Guy. by habsydiamond(m): 7:43am On May 04, 2022
That's way too long mehn.. Six year when ur wife is not studying medicine.. You should have worked something out in two years now.
Re: Nigerian Man Residing Abroad Share’s Conversation He Had With His Wife’s Guy. by qekng40(f): 8:06am On May 04, 2022
Where are the screenshots?
Because la click, la bend cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do To This Kind Of Friend? Nairalanders Please Help Me / 10 Things Women Love About Sex But Are Afraid To Tell You / Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.