Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience (10694 Views)

Nigerian Man Residing Abroad Share’s Conversation He Had With His Wife’s Guy. / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by QuinModah(f): 8:24am On Apr 02, 2022
From DM,

I have been hearing about women who married their husbands and the man happens to be staying in overseas or moves to overseas thereafter for economic reasons to Carter for the welfare of his family.. Why it is good and fine economically it has left a deficient emotional vacuum for the wife and children esp if it's a young family.

I have a woman in our building whose husband stays abroad but she's always looking forward to talking with men in the neighborhood and even trying to make some of them her confidant but I know the risk associated and had to find my away not to get more closer to her. She has only 2 kids fresh and cute.. Mind you she's still very much pretty and young.. I never knew she was married till I saw her fine kids

Share your experience with us
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by rickpat(m): 8:36am On Apr 02, 2022
any man that cannot or has no plans of moving the wife and kids abroad to join him...HAS A WIFE ABROAD...no need deceiving yourself.

I have one around..she has a child..the man is in the UK..stays there permanently...sends her 50pounds for feeding. pays the rent and school fees... imagine 50pounds...the man has been in the UK for over 20years...matured man o..he barely comes o..he can go years without coming...and you say he has no woman there...

my advise to ladies.. don't just marry any man cus he is abroad and promised to take you there... simple

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by QuinModah(f): 9:56am On Apr 02, 2022
shocked
rickpat:
any man that cannot or has no plans of moving the wife and kids abroad to join him...HAS A WIFE ABROAD...no need deceiving yourself.

I have one around..she has a child..the man is in the UK..stays there permanently...sends her 50pounds for feeding. pays the rent and school fees... imagine 50pounds...the man has been in the UK for over 20years...matured man o..he barely comes o..he can go years without coming...and you say he has no woman there...

my advise to ladies.. don't just marry any man cus he is abroad and promised to take you there... simple
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by rickpat(m): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2022
QuinModah:
shocked
TRUE LIFE STORY
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by MrCuteking(m): 11:10am On Apr 02, 2022
My sister’s best friend got married in Lagos since 2013, her husband is in US; he said he filed for asylum which should last for 7years according to him.

Albeit, he sends money monthly to she and their daughter. He opened shop for her as side hustle but it’s more than 7years now, the guy is not yet back.

13 Likes

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by BigRocky: 11:15am On Apr 02, 2022
Na Dem Sabi
But wait,konji no dey worry the women?
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by MrCuteking(m): 11:34am On Apr 02, 2022
BigRocky:
Na Dem Sabi
But wait,konji no dey worry the women?
Them Dey sell d1ck for market.

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by BigRocky: 11:39am On Apr 02, 2022
MrCuteking:

Them Dey sell d1ck for market.

Oh, ok I see.
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Cerebellum: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2022
Women whose... Not who

18 Likes

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by bestdefender: 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
My friend lik dat got married to one , the guy has been away for 6 years now, so one I stumbled upon her for her shop so we be dey gist I come ask her her husband still dey there,I was lik wat of visiting she said no ,then discussion got deeper I had to ask her how she was coping with sex , she laughed n said her mind is zeroed on it I was lik even if you do I won't blame you we are all human n we laughed and I left , after two days she started texting she wanted to visit , that was the time I new that my statement got many meaning ( if u do I won't blame u) I had to tell her dat I no dey town Omo I gat to block her. Someone wife God forbid , nah me send u go marry oyibo base

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by TheWolfen(m): 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
Baby mama - yes. Still okay.

But for a wife to be in Nigeria while the husband is overseas is what I don't understand. It doest work. They will at some point give in to temptation.
People should quit deceiving themselves.
Which husband and wife miles apart will faithfully keep their body for each other?Lol truth is bitter sha

6 Likes

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by EmzyT: 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Blunttruth: 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
Cerebellum:
Women whose... Not who
Thank you. Very annoying. If you talk now thru will start with lame excuses.
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Blunttruth: 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
QuinModah:
From DM,

Thank God for video calls and intimacy gadgets. Not in support though, even of husband and wife should be separated it should be with agreement and for a very short time.

1 Like

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by robinso01(m): 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
Sometimes I don't really want to blame this kind of woman when they cheats, even it's not suppose to be so. But why would a man leave his wife and travel abroad and decided not visit home once in a year?
We should all know that body ain't firewood.

10 Likes

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Generalwoodz(m): 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
bestdefender:
My friend lik dat got married to one , the guy has been away for 6 years now, so one I stumbled upon her for her shop so we be dey gist I come ask her her husband still dey there,I was lik wat of visiting she said no ,then discussion got deeper I had to ask her how she was coping with sex , she laughed n said her mind is zeroed on it I was lik even if you do I won't blame you we are all human n we laughed and I left , after two days she started texting she wanted to visit , that was the time I new that my statement got many meaning ( if u do I won't blame u) I had to tell her dat I no dey town Omo I gat to block her. Someone wife God forbid , nah me send u go marry oyibo base
. Lol. You ignited the hot flames in her and cowardly ran away. You wouldn't help relieve 6 solid years of build up longings, passion and tender wants, why go ahead to give her such advise?

That's the Hallmark of playing with her emotions, awakening the almost dead desires in her and strucking the dusty chord of her clitoris.

Every words you utter are lethal weapons, be very careful how you use them mate... In your case, the words were seeds. You planted it.

44 Likes

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Benki003(m): 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
grin cheesy
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by ClassicMan202(m): 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
My wife stays abroad too.... But I've not met her yet, I don't even know her... But I believe say na abroad wife I go marry.

17 Likes

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by posty56: 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
any man wet try am make en get ready , cause them go shine your wife Congo , while you they hustle, you better find a decent Black marry there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
robinso01:
Sometimes I don't really want to blame this kind of woman when they cheats, even it's not suppose to be so. But why would a man leave his wife and travel abroad and decided not visit home once in a year?
We should all know that body ain't firewood.

To have a family at home
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by LadyRosa(f): 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
Body no be firewood.

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Akinzola: 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
LadyRosa:
Body no be firewood.
. True talk, but are supporting cheating?
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by QuinModah(f): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
undecided kiss
LadyRosa:
Body no be firewood.
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by FalseProphet1(m): 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
I had one like that, she has 3kids but if you see how beautiful she was eh!

The husband was in Canada, he barely comes home. Just sends them upkeep money monthly.

The woman was so clingy with me, but because of my vow never to go near a married woman, I just let her be.

7 Likes

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by dejonathan(f): 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
Generalwoodz:
. Lol. You ignited the hot flames in her and cowardly ran away. You wouldn't help relieve 6 solid years of build up longings, passion and tender wants, why go ahead to give her such advise?

That's the Hallmark of playing with her emotions, awakening the almost dead desires in her and strucking the dusty chord of her clitoris.

Every words you utter are lethal weapons, be very careful how you use them mate... In your case, the words were seeds. You planted it.

Nairaland Daniel Regha grin

8 Likes

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by Starz825(m): 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
bestdefender:
She for don think about that your statement overnight...come look say... nothing dey there joor...

6 Likes

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by LadyRosa(f): 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
Akinzola:
. True talk, but are supporting cheating?

No,but body no be stone.

1 Like

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by ashawopikin(m): 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
MrCuteking:
My sister’s best friend got married in Lagos since 2013, her husband is in US; he said he filed for asylum which should last for 7years according to him.

Albeit, he sends money monthly to she and their daughter. He opened shop for her as side hustle but it’s more than 7years now, the guy is not yet back.
baba don marry oyibo
Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by ashawopikin(m): 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
dejonathan:
Nairaland Daniel Regha grin
u sure say that muntula no dey nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by luminouz(m): 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Some years bad I had one like that, she has 3kids but if you see how beautiful she was eh!

The husband was in Canada, he barely comes home. Just sends them upkeep money monthly.

The woman was so clingy with me, but because of my vow never to go near a married woman, I just let her be.

'This I have seen'

I helped you complete your statement

8 Likes

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by luminouz(m): 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
Starz825:

She for don think about that your statement overnight...come look say... nothing dey there joor...
Yes and if OP had started it, he won't easily get himself free. Especially if he can fuq.

Six years of passion unleashed will dey his ass up. grin

3 Likes

Re: Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience by bestdefender: 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
Starz825:

no b lie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Date A Chick With K Leg?? / Short Romantic Story : Office Matter (18+) Episode 1 / “I Got It From My Mama” Endowed Teenage Girl With Curvy Backside Says (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.