Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? (2092 Views)

My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? by Letuspray4niger: 11:45am On Mar 07
Good day all, please I need ur advice I’m the only bachelor in my neighborhood three rented apartments , I’m in between two families, they both have three three kids each, they are all very nice people, they rendered assistance to me in any slightest opportunity that presents itself, they pack my washed clothes under the sun fold it and well arranged before I returned home, they always sweep my surroundings, when they are doing theirs, one of them, her husband is not always around he goes and comes once in a while, she will always like to engage me on conversation any little chance she fines me outside, knowing fully well that she is a married woman, I don’t give room for such familiarity, she always offer me food by giving it to her children to give to me. (Make I no lie I need the food cus I no fit cook) I’ll also get things for her children too, I noticed her getting me food was getting too frequent, I started given her attitude and being very official with her, and she took caution. The other lady is here with here husband, she will join me in my car if I’m going out maybe coincidentally it happened she was going to my direction, also, there was a faithful day I left my apartment keys at a barbershop in front of my estate, I came back that evening looking for this barber guy his number was not connecting, I went to my neighbor house to ask the if he knew where I can find this guy, the man was not in the house, the wife came out that she will lead me to the guys house, and me I don’t know where the guys lives on our way going the husband was coming back home he saw us walking in the street of the estate, he confronted us and we told him, just yesterday I came back at about 11:30pm when this woman with her husband here came knocking at my door that her husband is accusing her of having an affair with me, that he threatened to send her parking if she there disclose the information to me and it happened that I’m close to the husband, we both discuss about politics a lot, the other neighbor who’s husband is not always around also came out, I had to confront the husband why dragging me into ur family issues did u seen me on top ur wife, why this allegation ? He said is his family issue that he will take care of it, at this point I’m considering taking a legal action against him for character assassination, did I do wrong for given my Neiboure’s wife a lift Or asking for where I can locate the barber guy? I’m guilty of this ?? The husband has the right to suspect, but since nothing going on between me and his wife what I’m supposed to do, should I proceed with the legal action, Matured advice please.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? by TheZeezle(m): 11:54am On Mar 07
You can now ask the woman out😂

5 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? by Brandiebird: 12:07pm On Mar 07
Understand the moto “don’t shi where you eat.”

You had no business eating another man’s food
You had no business walking around with another man’s wife. You did too much, you should be humble, and learn from your mistakes then move on.

This is what happens when you don’t mind your own business. You better learn from this and change your character. You have no business spending that much time with your neighbours wife.

For future reference: you can’t be too friendly with neighbours, anything past common decency, respect and simple greetings, you’re doing too much.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? by writetopoker: 12:08pm On Mar 07
Post both of the ladies pictures here first let me check something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? by Rexymania(m): 12:14pm On Mar 07
A man and a woman can never be friends. Put yourself in his shoes... How will you feel if you're coming back from work and see your wife and a neighbor going out together? Will you give them thumps up and be happy? You are guilty as hell

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? by Kornfusedman: 12:24pm On Mar 07
Do whatever you like. You know you should be careful whenever you are around someone's wife.

Closeness builds affection... don't you know that?

7 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? by Ebubu2: 12:24pm On Mar 07
Draw a firm line between you and the wife
Tell her you can’t be having friendship with her that it is not respectable.

Friend friend with a woman can lead to one time mistake

Dick no get brain
Pvvssy no get sense

Two of them can misbehave, best to keep them far apart.
You have not committed a crime but socially the wife is getting too comfortable around you and knowing women, it can lead to regrets.
Draw a line btw you and those women, be aggressive against them if they dare to cross it. No dey do “let’s be flowing” sir.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? by lordnkem000(m): 12:48pm On Mar 07
This guy go knack that woman soon.. badt guy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? by Psady(m): 1:17pm On Mar 07
writetopoker:
Post both of the ladies pictures here first let me check something
You be confirm detective , no spoil the Op joy abeg.
@Op !, DESIST, RESET &MOVE-0N.
NAH blood dey run through your vein ,nobody holy pass, if nah Ur wife u catch dey follow Ur man neighbour for estate street ,how u go feel?mind u dey carry her before for car. That man add 1+1 together before him wife go born pikin wey resemble him neighbour, I so much like the man response 'its a family matter' digest on that Op.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? by BigYash: 1:28pm On Mar 07
Op nothing was wrong by giving her a lift ,but sometimes one needs to be very careful.. If you were in the man's shoes,you will suspect. Come to think of it,you are a young dude and you know what young boys does to married women these days. Them no dey trust person reach.. Pack comot that environment.. If you use legal means,the other guy fit use native doctor mean on you.. No look anybody small ..

This morning I was coming back from where I go chop iron. I saw two women discussin.. Wetin make me turn look them was when one said.. " my sister na why I no dey go church,if I wan do person evil,I no dey look back"

I turned and looked at her .. Greeted them and pass..

Pack comot there o.. If you are the landlord, return the rent and tell them to pack..

7 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? by talk2hb1(m): 1:32pm On Mar 07
Letuspray4niger:
Good day all, please I need ur advice I’m the only bachelor in my neighborhood three rented apartments , I’m in between two families, they both have three three kids each, they are all very nice people, they rendered assistance to me in any slightest opportunity that presents itself, they pack my washed clothes under the sun fold it and well arranged before I returned home, they always sweep my surroundings, when they are doing theirs, one of them, her husband is not always around he goes and comes once in a while, she will always like to engage me on conversation any little chance she fines me outside, knowing fully well that she is a married woman, I don’t give room for such familiarity, she always offer me food by giving it to her children to give to me. (Make I no lie I need the food cus I no fit cook) I’ll also get things for her children too, I noticed her getting me food was getting too frequent, I started given her attitude and being very official with her, and she took caution. The other lady is here with here husband, she will join me in my car if I’m going out maybe coincidentally it happened she was going to my direction, also, there was a faithful day I left my apartment keys at a barbershop in front of my estate, I came back that evening looking for this barber guy his number was not connecting, I went to my neighbor house to ask the if he knew where I can find this guy, the man was not in the house, the wife came out that she will lead me to the guys house, and me I don’t know where the guys lives on our way going the husband was coming back home he saw us walking in the street of the estate, he confronted us and we told him, just yesterday I came back at about 11:30pm when this woman with her husband here came knocking at my door that her husband is accusing her of having an affair with me, that he threatened to send her parking if she there disclose the information to me and it happened that I’m close to the husband, we both discuss about politics a lot, the other neighbor who’s husband is not always around also came out, I had to confront the husband why dragging me into ur family issues did u seen me on top ur wife, why this allegation ? He said is his family issue that he will take care of it, at this point I’m considering taking a legal action against him for character assassination, did I do wrong for given my Neiboure’s wife a lift Or asking for where I can locate the barber guy? I’m guilty of this ?? The husband has the right to suspect, but since nothing going on between me and his wife what I’m supposed to do, should I proceed with the legal action, Matured advice please.
What Lift?
Lift into Bed?
Lift of Skirt?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? by Seeker675: 2:54pm On Mar 07
Brandiebird:

You had no business walking around with another man’s wife. You did too much and you should be humble and learn from your mistakes and move on.

This is what happens when you don’t mind your own business. You better learn from this and change your character. You have no business spending that much time with your neighbours wife.

For future reference: you can’t be too friendly with neighbours, anything past common decency, respect and simple greetings, you’re doing too much.

Do you read at all?
Re: Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? by Pinicop(m): 3:05pm On Mar 07
You shouldn't be close to anybody's wife at first place.

The only thing between you and other people's wives should be exchanging casual greetings.

Nothing more, nothing less.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? by Nemesis0147(m): 4:04pm On Mar 07
I don’t even know my neighbors…na only our estate security guys I know.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 4:22pm On Mar 07
Letuspray4niger:

Some married women don't even have common sense. What's the overfamiliarity with a bachelor. The husband has every right to protect his territory. The wife follow u to find a barber house, it's very evident she no get work, if she gets work, she no go dey Waka up ND down with u.

10 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? by Obierika(m): 4:43pm On Mar 07
Rexymania:
A man and a woman can never be friends. Put yourself in his shoes... How will you feel if you're coming back from work and see your wife and a neighbor going out together? Will you give them thumps up and be happy? You are guilty as hell

Were they holding hands or going out under the cover of darkness?

The husband is just being insecure
Re: Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? by MrCork: 4:46pm On Mar 07
Letuspray4niger:

....only if shes lightskin...WHY NOT!!! angry
Re: Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? by MrCork: 4:47pm On Mar 07
Letuspray4niger:

Or if she as yansh....heavy big yansh plus 2 side yansh sir!!! cheesy
Re: Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? by Blackfire(m): 4:48pm On Mar 07
If you are not stopped you will bang them in 2 months time, and have 3some in 1 month after

Facr

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? by Kobicove(m): 4:48pm On Mar 07
Nothing wrong with rendering assistance to a married woman, just don't overdo it grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? by Rexymania(m): 4:54pm On Mar 07
Obierika:

Little by little, they will get there

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? by henrimoto(m): 5:27pm On Mar 07
Brandiebird:

You had no business walking around with another man’s wife. You did too much and you should be humble and learn from your mistakes and move on.

Thank you very much! Remind me later, I owe you two full roasted chicken.

1,000 likes for you.

Instead of "Uncle" to respect his Age and tread with caution, he is trying to do macho man.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? by Cassandraloius: 8:30pm On Mar 07
Leave that compound!
Re: Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? by Vergovert: 9:11pm On Mar 07
Must she follow you to the barber's house? Can't she describe the place for you?

I think you're just playing on our mind, you know what you're doing.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? by Silentgroper(m): 9:58pm On Mar 07
Brandiebird:

You had no business walking around with another man’s wife. You did too much, you should be humble, and learn from your mistakes then move on.

but he doesn't shiit in his home
Re: Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? by 22o62021: 11:13pm On Mar 07
Girls no de find you come house?
Re: Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? by Chummynoni(m): 11:15pm On Mar 07
Obierika:

it is obvious you are not married. When you get married, you will understand better when you incidentally bump on your wife leading a neighbor( bachelor) to a barber's house in the evening.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? by FuckYeyeMods: 1:48am On Mar 08
Yeye story..
So no guys in the area that you can ask about the barber. When the husband is not around, why walking with another man's wife.
If she can't describe the place then you have no business walking with this woman..
Women need a very little opportunity to flirt.
When you marry with 3 kids, you will understand how the husband feels and his accusations.
3 kids is systematically 10 years of marriage.
Exactly after 3 kids, marriage is vulnerable. The man no longer have too much secrets. The woman already knows his weaknesses.
Re: Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:51am On Mar 08
Always dey your lane,when a woman has a husband,reduce familiarity .I dey bang well,but not a married woman.i draw the line there
Re: Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? by ChiefOkporghe: 1:54am On Mar 08
Ebubu2:
Draw a firm line between you and the wife
Tell her you can’t be having friendship with her that it is not respectable.

Friend friend with a woman can lead to one time mistake

Dick no get brain
Pvvssy no get sense

Two of them can misbehave, best to keep them far apart.
You have not committed a crime but socially the wife is getting too comfortable around you and knowing women, it can lead to regrets.
Draw a line btw you and those women, be aggressive against them if they dare to cross it. No dey do “let’s be flowing” sir.
Re: Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? by okeke6969: 3:09am On Mar 08
Gentlesoul2021:

Some married women don't even have common sense. What's the overfamiliarity with a bachelor. The husband has every right to protect his territory. The wife follow u to find a barber house, it's very evident she no get work, if she gets work, she no go dey Waka up ND down with u.

The woman should have described the place for him to save the day.
In another angle, this guy supposed to decline walking together with her or is he looking for a better opportunity to woo her?
This guy is partially a suspect. The woman also is a suspect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 7:36am On Mar 08
okeke6969:

The woman should have described the place for him to save the day.
In another angle, this guy supposed to decline walking together with her or is he looking for a better opportunity to woo her?
This guy is partially a suspect. The woman also is a suspect.

I tell you. The woman husband is even meek, if na another person, na on that spot he met both of them kasala go burst.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is My Story / Why I Want A Wife / If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.