Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? (27572 Views)

A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Ishilove: 7:45pm On May 04, 2022
Beer parlour. I was sharing church fliers, he came to supply beer. Our eyes met and I felt the earth the shift under me. The rest is history. We are blessed with 5 lovely girls.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by NaijaCars4sale: 7:45pm On May 04, 2022
I'm still praying to meet my own spouse
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by yusufmurry: 7:46pm On May 04, 2022
Maryjane11:
I'm still looking for mine.

Hey cupcake

Can I whisper to your ears?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by jessyzin(f): 7:47pm On May 04, 2022
We met in a Vet-Shop, dated for 6year and got married the 7th year

Blessed with 3 beautiful kids.

9 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Emjace(m): 7:48pm On May 04, 2022
We met in a bike.

After backing this beautiful girl in a bike heading to the junction. I still remember assuring myself that she is the one. The bike man stopped us. I paid for us both, but I didn't tell her. So I ran inside the bus.

Later on, she followed me and we sat next to each other in the bus.
Surprisingly she said thanks. I replied, for what?. Shh... He told me, she said.. Ok ooo you're welcome, I said.

After some minutes of silence (while in the bus). I said to her, Your dress is prettier than you are.. So don't form for any guy today.. Really? Thanks.. I'm a tailor, she replied.
No wonder, and where are you heading to? I asked. To get materials, she answered.
So that's why you dressed like someone going for a date? (She laughed as I said that)..

I later requested for her number, so that I will give it to my mom and sisters in order to patronize her.

I chatted her up that evening. And I was like, why did you give me your WhatsApp line?... Because that's the only line I have. Is it because I gave it to you? The number is for your mom and sisters nah

Na so we both started ooh... We don de near one year nah..

I pray it lasts for forever.. She is a rare sweet Gem

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by 4tomandchi: 7:48pm On May 04, 2022
She was my junior in secondary School!!!

9 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by SIMONEKPA7: 7:48pm On May 04, 2022
Znation:
Hello nairalanders; a very beautifull wednesday morning to you all.

One thing that can't and can never be forgotten in a relationship is the day you meet your spouse or partner. Oh yes! That first approach, and the joyful feedback, how she refused given you her number, and how you continued shooting your shot..

So, where did you meet your spouse or partner,

How long did it take before you both married,

If you were to wed where you meet, where will it be?

- Should incase you havn't met yours;

Where do you think you will meet him or her?

'Happy Good Time & Memories Nairaland Couples'

Your babe mother never arrest you?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Mvena(f): 7:49pm On May 04, 2022
Here on Nairaland and it’s been blissful

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:50pm On May 04, 2022
Gatekeepers:
I actually married her a virgin. And, from the moment I met her, I lost interest in womanising. And since that 2011 till date, I only drink water from my cistern alone.
Sabi man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by ukaface(f): 7:50pm On May 04, 2022
Kriss216:

See this one
Shift fess
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by RedCentaur(m): 7:50pm On May 04, 2022
Jeon:

NO..
WE BROKE UP BECAUSE WE CAN'T FIND CENTAUR ON EARTH.grin

You are wrong, mortal.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by johnkent(m): 7:50pm On May 04, 2022
Met him at a house party with his Boyfriend 9 years ago! We’ve been together 8.5 years.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Chicastle: 7:51pm On May 04, 2022
Still searching though,, black is beautiful that’s my own
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:51pm On May 04, 2022
Facebook

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by onadana: 7:52pm On May 04, 2022
MAGG0T:
smiley

On 2go back then, we dated for 2years I popped her cherry and sent her packing...

To fück virgin. De sweetness fit give you diabetes

She know say you post this post?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by 9zcollins(m): 7:52pm On May 04, 2022
I've not met mine oo
Still waiting for that blessed point and day
Ladies scarce this days cool cool
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Putindbutt: 7:53pm On May 04, 2022
Brownygold002:
At moi bestie kossy's buffday. He's a nairalander. kiss
Babe
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by joepepsy(m): 7:53pm On May 04, 2022
In the toilet.
Znation:
Hello nairalanders; a very beautifull wednesday morning to you all.

One thing that can't and can never be forgotten in a relationship is the day you meet your spouse or partner. Oh yes! That first approach, and the joyful feedback, how she refused given you her number, and how you continued shooting your shot..

So, where did you meet your spouse or partner,

How long did it take before you both married,

If you were to wed where you meet, where will it be?

- Should incase you havn't met yours;

Where do you think you will meet him or her?

'Happy Good Time & Memories Nairaland Couples'
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:55pm On May 04, 2022
BobbieZion:
Can't remember shit Man....
The AZ has really messed my memory.

We met on the streets,and left on the streets.
Please don't let the streets get the best of u.
Trenches matters
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Enny2013(f): 7:56pm On May 04, 2022
I met him at d ministry during my NYSC.

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Samuelnze(m): 7:56pm On May 04, 2022
Nemesis0147:
At a cemetery
which means,you met her/his bones..
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:56pm On May 04, 2022
Emjace:
We met in a bike.

After backing this beautiful girl in a bike heading to the junction. I still remember assuring myself that she is the one. The bike man stopped us. I paid for us both, but I didn't tell her. So I ran inside the bus.

Later on, she followed me and we sat next to each other in the bus.
Surprisingly she said thanks. I replied, for what?. Shh... He told me, she said.. Ok ooo you're welcome, I said.

After some minutes of silence (while in the bus). I said to her, Your dress is prettier than you are.. So don't form for any guy today.. Really? Thanks.. I'm a tailor, she replied.
No wonder, and where are you heading to? I asked. To get materials, she answered.
So that's why you dressed like someone going for a date? (She laughed as I said that)..

I later requested for her number, so that I will give it to my mom and sisters in order to patronize her.

I chatted her up that evening. And I was like, why did you give me your WhatsApp line?... Because that's the only line I have. Is it because I gave it to you? The number is for your mom and sisters nah

Na so we both started ooh... We don de near one year nah..

I pray it lasts for forever.. She is a rare sweet Gem
Amen

It will lasts as long as both party want it and I hope you know I wish you guys all the best.

5 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by space9880: 7:59pm On May 04, 2022
Jeon:
I MET THEM ON VENUS PLANET WHEN I WENT TO CHECK ON CUPID.

hey
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by space9880: 7:59pm On May 04, 2022
Ladymogana:
I met him 5yrs ago. First day was in the market, the rest is history.
and now you guys are getting married.. congrats
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by FashionMarket: 8:00pm On May 04, 2022
May God give us our own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Ishilove: 8:01pm On May 04, 2022
Rafaell:
On Facebook oó... and it turned out to be a COMPLETE DIZASTER !!! We've been separated for almost 3 years now, and are about going ahead with divorce processes.
Sorry about that. Care to share the details?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by IamCookie(f): 8:01pm On May 04, 2022
General election day , 2015. President Buhari brought us together grin. Got married November same year. So fast, isn't it ?

4 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Jeon(f): 8:03pm On May 04, 2022
RedCentaur:

You are wrong, mortal.

angry

no butterfly on moon.

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Jeon(f): 8:04pm On May 04, 2022
space9880:
hey
hi wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! / Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact / I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.