Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? (27590 Views)

A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Highkings23(m): 8:07pm On May 04, 2022
Facebook in 2020 got married the next year

3 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Bamzyriches451: 8:10pm On May 04, 2022
Damnn!!
Ain't a niggar of relationship, Incase I decide to change my mind In the fire.... I pray I find the right partner cos this hoes aren't loyal
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by dbestuncle: 8:14pm On May 04, 2022
Church
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by KINGOROOLA: 8:15pm On May 04, 2022
2go that year, Just like yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:16pm On May 04, 2022
Most men of God lie about this. Many of them are ashamed to say they met their spouse in an ungodly place. Infact they will do their best not to divulge that information embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by abrahambest(m): 8:19pm On May 04, 2022
In Church - travelled down from Lagos to Benin on a Saturday, met her in church during service on Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Petshopng: 8:20pm On May 04, 2022
I'm here to read comments
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by BobbieZion(m): 8:21pm On May 04, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

Trenches matters

U know?
U got God on your side but it's hard to do right.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 04, 2022
MAGG0T:
smiley

On 2go back then, we dated for 2years I popped her cherry and sent her packing...

To fück virgin. De sweetness fit give you diabetes

Are u normal
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by kenearth50(m): 8:25pm On May 04, 2022
see me smiling cos I know say this year *I must surely find person daughter plan life together with

6 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by zedegit: 8:31pm On May 04, 2022
jawalis:

Yes my love. I can never forget the opportunity presented to me by Nairaland to meet the love of my life. am so lucky to have you. Every time I look into your beautiful eyes, I fall more in love with you. You are my best friend and my soul mate baby, You make me want to be a better person, a better lover, and a better man in general.

Awwnn! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:32pm On May 04, 2022
BobbieZion:

U know?
U got God on your side but it's hard to do right.
No cap.

That's why some of us had to japa from that lifestyle when we had the chance. I was back to the hood last year and truth be told, I was the Judas through out my stay.

The trenches is a good place to grow up

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by zedegit: 8:32pm On May 04, 2022
ernnie457:

Are u normal

I doubt he is.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by harmony75: 8:33pm On May 04, 2022
Okobola146:
We met in the mortuary
ehnn so both of you are ghost or zombie?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Nathnaija(m): 8:33pm On May 04, 2022
I meet her inside God is good bus in 2009,I was traveling back to Lagos from Benin then,so when we get down from the bus in Lagos,I told her that I don't know Lagos very well so I can talk with her she directed me on how to reach my bustop,and I collected her number in case�, we got married 2011,now we have 3kids together,��2
Two girls and a boy.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Adukey(f): 8:34pm On May 04, 2022
Nairaland. We are getting married next month �

9 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by ifycelebrity(f): 8:35pm On May 04, 2022
Thestormisover:
grin grin
lolzzzzz
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by ifycelebrity(f): 8:36pm On May 04, 2022
Nathnaija:
I meet her inside God is good bus in 2009,I was traveling back to Lagos from Benin then,so when we get down from the bus in Lagos,I told her that I don't know Lagos very well so I can talk with her she directed me on how to reach my bustop,and I collected her number in case�, we got married 2011,now we have 3kids together,��2
Two girls and a boy.
�����❤❤❤❤
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by ifycelebrity(f): 8:37pm On May 04, 2022
Adukey:
Nairaland. We are getting married next month �
congratulations ❤❤❤
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Adukey(f): 8:37pm On May 04, 2022
ifycelebrity:
congratulations ❤❤❤

Thanks, ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by ifycelebrity(f): 8:38pm On May 04, 2022
zedegit:

Awwnn! cheesy
awwwwww
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by adealabiss(m): 8:39pm On May 04, 2022

6 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Flows001(m): 8:39pm On May 04, 2022
Mine was on Facebook, She was just one of my random Facebook friends until one day, she posted on her Facebook story of how she was missing her female besties because they were on semester break then, I unusually and mischievously replied the story cool.. The rest is actually history today... wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by ifycelebrity(f): 8:39pm On May 04, 2022
Highkings23:
Facebook in 2020 got married the next year
awwwww

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Suntemi(m): 8:40pm On May 04, 2022
She came to buy something at my store.

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Propertyforum: 8:42pm On May 04, 2022
This is an interesting thread
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by otabaotaba: 8:45pm On May 04, 2022
I invited a lady to an eatery and she invited another girl who is now my lovely wife, immediately I set my eyes on her the matter change.

17 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Emjace(m): 8:45pm On May 04, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

Amen

It will lasts as long as both party want it and I hope you know I wish you guys all the best.
I feel like hugging you bro.. And yes! We both want it!! I could easily tell she wants it, never she tells me, "I'm yours" and "you're mine", "never forget that". I go just melt.

Bro let me say a short prayer for you, "May the blessings of Abraham, Riches of Solomon, and the Grace of Joseph fall on you. May Gods own protection and divine health be your portion.
Distance and qualification shall never be a barrier regarded what God shall do in your life! In Jesus name"

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by chuksiyk31(m): 8:46pm On May 04, 2022
Met mine at a beans seller's place. It was really funny because I didn't find her attractive at first. We married now sha

3 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by standout5: 8:46pm On May 04, 2022
Pipapi1:
I met my wife at Buhari's election campaign in 2014 during the "change" mantra We are happily married since 2015abd our lives have changed for better.
And Nigeria has changed for worse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact / Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.