Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? (27600 Views)

A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by KoyyesPussyHiv: 7:10pm On May 04, 2022
Spouse ke spouse ni. Kilode! lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by PRODUTIM1(m): 7:10pm On May 04, 2022
Very funny...we were actually class mate in primary 5 and 6. Our love life started after our secondary school.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by JovialJune(f): 7:10pm On May 04, 2022
Nysc.

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Bloggz74(m): 7:11pm On May 04, 2022
A childhood friend I had admired because of her innocent look though I was a badass niga.

I had an accident and was on my sick bed while she came for an innocent-get-soon greeting.

She never knew and the rest was history.

Presently we done seven years together ❤.

Sweetplum:
On my way home from church.
I come forget my Bible. Na so I go back to pick Bible come jam eachother.
Last Drop
Watch out for Part 2

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Streetmovement(m): 7:11pm On May 04, 2022
vincentjk:
Once saw her at church but we didn't talk, she added me on Facebook then we suddenly began dating.

On a wotoporious level, how did she add you up on Facebook when you guys never talked at the church?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by ukaface(f): 7:11pm On May 04, 2022
I tire for this question.
I can't relate.
I never meet anybody, but I'm sure he is wherever he is forming redpiller, dude! Be ready to simp for me

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Okobola146: 7:11pm On May 04, 2022
We met in the mortuary
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Honeybadgerxx: 7:12pm On May 04, 2022
virginprincess:
Haven't seen him, but hope on seeing him somewhere pleasant and fascinating.

too much of eyelashes won't let u see me. Am here joor.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by BarrElChapo(m): 7:13pm On May 04, 2022
Rafaell:
On Facebook oó... and it turned out to be a COMPLETE DIZASTER !!! We've been separated for almost 3 years now, and are about going ahead with divorce processes.

Too bad. Sorry about that. Hope you get a second chance at love.

7 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Greazyman99: 7:13pm On May 04, 2022
I don’t have one.
Olosho/ wankers association of Nigeria Ltd grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Awoh55: 7:13pm On May 04, 2022
I'm still looking for sweetheart
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by toplexy28(m): 7:14pm On May 04, 2022
online for deals at your rate , check my siggy
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by BigDawsNet: 7:16pm On May 04, 2022
We work together...

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Alaefulu(m): 7:16pm On May 04, 2022
Observing and searching
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Kaybanty4u(m): 7:17pm On May 04, 2022
Brothel

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Glowqueen3(f): 7:17pm On May 04, 2022
Hmmmn,am scared to date.Make l no come fall yata in love and faint in love. :oSo l never give anyone a chance.

3 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 04, 2022
Sweetplum:
help oooo
Wahala.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Daroldigits: 7:17pm On May 04, 2022
2go
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by noble71(m): 7:17pm On May 04, 2022
Crypto WhatsApp group grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Onewazobia(m): 7:18pm On May 04, 2022
I hope to meet her here, expected age rang 26 -34yrs
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 7:18pm On May 04, 2022
Met her in the compound i was staying during our service year, she came to visit someone. The rest is history as we are married now. Funny enough i was having just 3 months to round up my service while she was having 6 months. Guys said i should just take my share and leave grin, seriously i didn't know what kept or motivated me to stay with her, because i didn't plan falling in love attol. grin grin grin life is a mystery jor

20 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 04, 2022
ukaface:
I tire for this question.
I can't relate.
I never meet anybody, but I'm sure he is wherever he is forming redpiller, dude! Be ready to simp for me
Kriss216 I have a lady for you.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by vincentjk(m): 7:19pm On May 04, 2022
Streetmovement:

On a wotoporious level, how did she add you up on Facebook when you guys never talked at the church?

maybe she saw my profile suggested as 'people you may know' just got the friend request notification like many months after I saw her at church.

Had to accept and be like say she bn dey wait me sef, everything worked out with ease lol.

3 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by virginprincess(f): 7:19pm On May 04, 2022
Honeybadgerxx:

too much of eyelashes won't let u see me. Am here joor.
Do you think meeting someone on nairaland is fascinating?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by eneyoduke(m): 7:21pm On May 04, 2022
2go grin cool
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Farid24224(m): 7:21pm On May 04, 2022
Still waiting for 'em Nairaland feminist to open mouth!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Bashnigga(m): 7:21pm On May 04, 2022
Examination hall... I showed her answer & like they say "the rest was history" cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Obiebanks007(m): 7:22pm On May 04, 2022
On Facebook.

Guess what,

She's white grin

4 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Thryphosa(m): 7:22pm On May 04, 2022
I was just strolling on the street of Agbowo in Ibadan when i met my beautiful wife returning from church in the evening, we exchanged numbers and started as friends, she was a nursing student 300l in UI then. We got married 2017 aftet her NYSC, we have 2 beautiful daughters together and she is an amazing wife.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by Way4orward: 7:23pm On May 04, 2022
NYSC LODGE

2 Likes

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by tegafej(m): 7:24pm On May 04, 2022
She was my neighbor in school.

I was a Master's student and she was an undergraduate.

We didn't even speak for a two years that we were neighbors. It was when I was about packing out that we started speaking.

And boom! We clicked and we are about getting married now ...

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by fineboynl(m): 7:25pm On May 04, 2022
Love relationship nor de favor men. Na why I don't take it serious.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend / Romantic Awkward Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.