Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend (3490 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Sisora(m): 10:37am On May 05, 2022
Finesse1st:
bros I'm not hyping myself, I have the cute face, the soft lips, the fitted stature, the abs, the skin colour (I'm not dark not Fair in complexion, I'm chocolate) yet I find it so difficult to approach a lady I always go back to my default mode after just small hard to get forming from the girls
your problem is laziness and pride.

Pride that you can't work for love. Well, no girl will walk right into your bedroom just because you want them to.

Everyone want to feel valued. Everyone wants someone to cherish them.

So until you are ready to come down from your high horse, get your hands dirty and really work to keep a girl, you'll continue to remain alone or possibly get a gold digger.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Nasri100(m): 11:08am On May 05, 2022
Sisora:

Pride that you can't work for love. Well, no girl will walk right into your bedroom just because you want them to.

So until you are ready to come down from your high horse, get your hands dirty and really work to keep a girl, you'll continue to remain alone or possibly get a gold digger.

Oh now you have accepted we have girls that are gold diggers grin

But Isnt that all about the female species really?? It is always ME ME ME ME. If its not financially, its time and s*x.

Even the deluded claims that Females will do anything for a man they love is still sandwiched with manipulations and agenda.

Any man that keeps his hands dirty to keep or please a being wearing 5 different masks and can f*ck a Chad by the next week is an idiot.

Men, keep working hard to keep your life in shape. Always remember this, you are mostly degrading yourself whenever you have any dealings with a modern woman - How you learn to manage this is your personal problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Finesse1st: 11:40am On May 05, 2022
Sisora:

and that is exactly what I cannot do "to come down from my high horse" like I dey pass and one girl for one corner they talk say dis guy toast me and I no gree for ham? No and never! I cherish my dignity so much and I don't actually need external factors to be happy, but I can actually gel with a girl dat give me no stress and trust me I will treat her so well and she will never forget me in life (I can only unleash the cul side of me when I'm totally free with u) and morover no way a girl can gold dig me I'm an emotional intelligence person there is no way u can hide ur intentions from me, I will know it from a thousand Miles by merely looking at u I can know wat u are thinking

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Nyascobar1414: 12:03pm On May 05, 2022
When a girl shows me greenlight, I dont always give in to the feelings cos Love is a sign of weakness...

I ain't gonna stoop so low for a female that defecate,urinate and even menstruate... The thought alone pisses me off...

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Sisora(m): 12:10pm On May 05, 2022
Finesse1st:
and that is exactly what I cannot do "to come down from my high horse" like I dey pass and one girl for one corner they talk say dis guy toast me and I no gree for ham? No and never! I cherish my dignity so much and I don't actually need external factors to be happy, but I can actually gel with a girl dat give me no stress and trust me I will treat her so well and she will never forget me in life (I can only unleash the cul side of me when I'm totally free with u) and morover no way a girl can gold dig me I'm an emotional intelligence person there is no way u can hide ur intentions from me, I will know it from a thousand Miles by merely looking at u I can know wat u are thinking
you can't see your problem yet?

Trust is earned. Not given.

What you are looking for is a girl to offer herself to you on a platter of gold simply because you think in your head that you are a good man and will give her the best experience.

First off, no girl can read your mind the moment you walk up to her and start toasting her.

This is why they set up tests to see if you are genuine and real.

You don't just walk up to an employer without certificate and say "trust me, I have a good certificate and I'm qualified for this job"

You need to provide solid proofs.

It's the same with relationships. People want to know if they can trust you. If you are worth their time.

You need to provide that proofs in the chasing processes. Of course, you may one day find a girl that will give herself over to you free without trying to validate you.

But not everyone is like that.

The problem you are having is thinking a girl feels she's too expensive when they want you to chase them. How will you feel if your sister keeps offering herself to the very first man that smiles at her? That's what you want.

Thirdly, there are girls that refuse the advances of men like Elon Musk. It's not always about the money, good looks or the life.

People are looking for unique connections. What you think you are offering might not even mean anything to a girl.

This is why some girls will not go to a man's house even when he sent her a personal driver with a private car but the same girl will climb Okada to another's house.

Please get your head off your a*s and start working on building genuine relationships instead of waiting for a girl to just follow you up like she does not have her own life to live.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by papiilo(m): 12:14pm On May 05, 2022
Finesse1st:
bros I'm not hyping myself, I have the cute face, the soft lips, the fitted stature, the abs, the skin colour (I'm not dark not Fair in complexion, I'm chocolate) yet I find it so difficult to approach a lady I always go back to my default mode after just small hard to get forming from the girls
start smoking weed and thank me later
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Sisora(m): 12:17pm On May 05, 2022
Nasri100:

Oh now you have accepted we have girls that are gold diggers grin

But Isnt that all about the female species really?? It is always ME ME ME ME. If its not financially, its time and s*x.

Even the deluded claims that Females will do anything for a man they love is still sandwiched with manipulations and agenda.

Any man that keeps his hands dirty to keep or please a being wearing 5 different masks and can f*ck a Chad by the next week is an idiot.

Men, keep working hard to keep your life in shape. Always remember this, you are mostly degrading yourself whenever you have any dealings with a modern woman - How you learn to manage this is your personal problem.
Actually, everything is about ME in a relationship.

That is why you can't go into a relationship with just about any girl.

We all are GOLD DIGGERS. But the gold we are digging might be different.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Alaefulu(m): 12:28pm On May 05, 2022
My first time of hearing sigmal male plz what is it about
Finesse1st:
oh! Bro bro I googled the trait of the sigma male, and I have all the traits listed there, I just feel too happy with myself in every aspect and love doing things at my own pace, I'm not scared of them girl's but I feel so difficult to Chase girls or at the mercy of anybody I can speak and talk to anybody no matter ur status, but only hold a relationship with whether a male/female if relationship is mutual but not me trying to make things happen
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Finesse1st: 1:00pm On May 05, 2022
Sisora:
you can't see your problem yet?

Trust is earned. Not given.

What you are looking for is a girl to offer herself to you on a platter of gold simply because you think in your head that you are a good man and will give her the best experience.

First off, no girl can read your mind the moment you walk up to her and start toasting her.

This is why they set up tests to see if you are genuine and real.

You don't just walk up to an employer without certificate and say "trust me, I have a good certificate and I'm qualified for this job"

You need to provide solid proofs.

It's the same with relationships. People want to know if they can trust you. If you are worth their time.

You need to provide that proofs in the chasing processes. Of course, you may one day find a girl that will give herself over to you free without trying to validate you.

But not everyone is like that.

The problem you are having is thinking a girl feels she's too expensive when they want you to chase them. How will you feel if your sister keeps offering herself to the very first man that smiles at her? That's what you want.

Thirdly, there are girls that refuse the advances of men like Elon Musk. It's not always about the money, good looks or the life.

People are looking for unique connections. What you think you are offering might not even mean anything to a girl.

This is why some girls will not go to a man's house even when he sent her a personal driver with a private car but the same girl will climb Okada to another's house.

Please get your head off your a*s and start working on building genuine relationships instead of waiting for a girl to just follow you up like she does not have her own life to live.
my problem is not the chasing and of course a lady will not want to appear cheap but 99% of this ladies I approached are girls I know are already dropping dead for me and like I said I'm not hyping myself but out of 9 out of 10 girls crush on me. And d remaining 1 self gan just dey hide her feelings ni, but if I approach anyone I think Is my spec out of them, they will. Start playing games with me and want me to start Chasing then maybe to get some ranks or something, And lose my value among other girls. For now look at me like u want to swallow me till tommorow I will not even look ur side for a second, I prefer transaction relationship, dem club strip girls, call girls e. T. C I don't have time for all those emotional games..
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by DaInferno(m): 1:05pm On May 05, 2022
Finesse1st:
I have everything a girl needs in man but I'm an introvert I just love talking to myself only, I got a lot of green light but immediately I try to go for it and the girl form a little hard to get I just immediately go back to my default settings.

Help...... I need a soul mate
dogs are also in the race
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Finesse1st: 1:17pm On May 05, 2022
DaInferno:
dogs are also in the race
I don't understand
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Emperor88(m): 1:22pm On May 05, 2022
Why is getting a girlfriend a must?...just get a female friend or go for a bedmate.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Sisora(m): 2:40pm On May 05, 2022
Finesse1st:
my problem is not the chasing and of course a lady will not want to appear cheap but 99% of this ladies I approached are girls I know are already dropping dead for me and like I said I'm not hyping myself but out of 9 out of 10 girls crush on me. And d remaining 1 self gan just dey hide her feelings ni, but if I approach anyone I think Is my spec out of them, they will. Start playing games with me and want me to start Chasing then maybe to get some ranks or something, And lose my value among other girls. For now look at me like u want to swallow me till tommorow I will not even look ur side for a second, I prefer transaction relationship, dem club strip girls, call girls e. T. C I don't have time for all those emotional games..
like I said laziness and pride.

Even if I like a person till death, I'll never give myself cheaply. You need learn how to woo ladies.

Take your time. Practice. And learn.

Because a lady likes you doesn't mean she will drop everything and give you her time. You probably might not even be worth it.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Nasri100(m): 2:45pm On May 05, 2022
Sisora:
Actually, everything is about ME in a relationship.

That is why you can't go into a relationship with just about any girl.

We all are GOLD DIGGERS. But the gold we are digging might be different.

Enjoy
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 3:00pm On May 05, 2022
Faber:

On top the whole wahala way full the universe, your own problem is a mensurating, stinking, stingy, selfish, manipulative, dog - prone, ingrate of a being to come and stress your life..

Okay na. No come here much later stress us with heartbreak story. Na your type girls dey do shege grin grin

Awwwwwwwwn how cute
Gay dudes are finally speaking
So proud of you
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 3:05pm On May 05, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
When a girl shows me greenlight, I dont always give in to the feelings cos Love is a sign of weakness...

I ain't gonna stoop so low for a female that defecate,urinate and even menstruate... The thought alone pisses me off...

another gay dude is coming out of his shell
Good for you
Bleep females mehn
Men are bae and guess what they only sweat , release sperm and do no1 and no2 ,
Good option , I like men too actually wink
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 3:06pm On May 05, 2022
Sisora:

He's probably ugly too grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Nyascobar1414: 3:10pm On May 05, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

another gay dude is coming out of his shell
Good for you
Bleep females mehn
Men are bae and guess what they only sweat , release sperm and do no1 and no2 ,
Good option , I like men too actually wink

lol...
I ain't gay and will never be one... Why will I leave ass and boobs for a mans chest....

My point was... I only think about girls when I'm Hot... But when I'm busy, I dont gv a fvvk bout them....

Your m*nstrual blood shii makes me puke...
Lol
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Nyascobar1414: 3:12pm On May 05, 2022
Sisora:
like I said laziness and pride.

Even if I like a person till death, I'll never give myself cheaply. You need learn how to woo ladies.

Take your time. Practice. And learn.

Because a lady likes you doesn't mean she will drop everything and give you her time. You probably might not even be worth it.

Dis ladies need a man that will simp for them...
I lafff....

Lemme clear you..

What we really need from you is s€x, nothing but s€x.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Nyascobar1414: 3:14pm On May 05, 2022
Finesse1st:

Real nigga...

You are so expensive to let a nigerian girl toil with you
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 05, 2022
Finesse1st:

Pele tié .. oshisko!
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 05, 2022
Kriss216:
You actually don't know what God is saving you from.

grin
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 05, 2022
Uniquetani1:
It's difficult getting a nice boyfriend too

grin oya come nah, Starboy dey for you. smiley
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 05, 2022
Finesse1st:
I have everything a girl needs in man but I'm an introvert I just love talking to myself only, I got a lot of green light but immediately I try to go for it and the girl form a little hard to get I just immediately go back to my default settings.

Help...... I need a soul mate

Not necessary Broski, not necessary.. you sound hella desperate.. a Nigerian geh at that? Fück!
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Brytesp(m): 4:49pm On May 05, 2022
Getting a girlfriend is as easy as it comes this period... I think the only thing you should be worried about is finding a good girlfriend this period.. That's the Jackpot cool
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Edyice: 4:55pm On May 05, 2022
Kriss216:
You actually don't know what God is saving you from.

grin grin
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Uniquetani1(f): 5:43pm On May 05, 2022
Fuckaniza:

grin oya come nah, Starboy dey for you. smiley

I cover myself with the blood

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 05, 2022
Uniquetani1:

I cover myself with the blood

cheesy cheesy ya very crazy... Weytin you dey cover yourself from? Gbola? grin
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Uniquetani1(f): 5:47pm On May 05, 2022
Fuckaniza:

cheesy cheesy ya very crazy... Weytin you dey cover yourself from? Gbola? grin

I saw your profile

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 05, 2022
Uniquetani1:

I saw your profile

I guessed as much tongue .. no mind me jere, I'm a sweet pelzin real life.. here na jez Cruise marra. wink .. bet serzly, we could just be fwendz on a low, exclusive of knacks. smiley
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Magnoliaa(f): 5:51pm On May 05, 2022
Faber:
On top the whole wahala way full the universe, your own problem is a mensurating, stinking, stingy, selfish, manipulative, dog - prone, ingrate of a being to come and stress your life..

Okay na. No come here much later stress us with heartbreak story. Na your type girls dey do shege grin grin

grin grin grin
A Man has spoken.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Magnoliaa(f): 5:55pm On May 05, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

grin grin
Another Alpha don drop quote.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana's Kevin-prince Boateng Becomes First Person In The World To Marry In The M / Disappear For 6 Months, Do This And You'll Win Over 97% Of People... Lewin / Guys Be Honest, How Many Boyfriend's Or Girlfriend's Have You Had Before Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.