Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend (3488 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend? / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Uniquetani1(f): 6:06pm On May 05, 2022
Fuckaniza:

I guessed as much tongue .. no mind me jere, I'm a sweet pelzin real life.. here na jez Cruise marra. wink .. bet serzly, we could just be fwendz on a low, exclusive of knacks. smiley

Male and female can't be just friends

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 05, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Male and female can't be just friends

They can actually...na you just dey Rizzon am dah way ma... So, what do you say? Abi I shuu Carry my wahala and go? tongue
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Uniquetani1(f): 6:34pm On May 05, 2022
Fuckaniza:

They can actually...na you just dey Rizzon am dah way ma... So, what do you say? Abi I shuu Carry my wahala and go? tongue

Okay my friiend o

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 05, 2022
Uniquetani1:

Okay my friiend o

; wink
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Sisora(m): 7:23pm On May 05, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

What we really need from you is s€x, nothing but s€x.
then go meet ashawo na
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Nyascobar1414: 8:03pm On May 05, 2022
Sisora:
then go meet ashawo na

any difference between ashawo and una??

When y'all are boyfriend and girlfriends...

The guy get s*x and usually gives you money or abi you ft date guy wey no get money?

All of una na ashwao...
Dey stuff b say,una dey lowkey..
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Sisora(m): 8:10pm On May 05, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

any difference between ashawo and una??

When y'all are boyfriend and girlfriends...

The guy get s*x and usually gives you money or abi you ft date guy wey no get money?

All of una na ashwao...
Dey stuff b say,una dey lowkey..

still.

If there's no difference why don't you patronize ashawo and spend the same money instead of wasting the efforts on a lady and still include the same or more money?
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Qinglong(m): 8:52pm On May 05, 2022
Finesse1st:
bros I'm not hyping myself, I have the cute face, the soft lips, the fitted stature, the abs, the skin colour (I'm not dark not Fair in complexion, I'm chocolate) yet I find it so difficult to approach a lady I always go back to my default mode after just small hard to get forming from the girls
Just green light, as in, girls do not approach you and confess sometimes? I'm an introvert like you and girls have given me green light and also told me they like me several times after I didn't make any move, including one that was really pretty. And I don't even think I'm particularly good-looking.

It's normal for them to play hard-to-get, as they do not want to appear cheap. Even if they ignore your existence or pretend as if they don't remember your face, just shrug it off and continue. It's just their way of not appearing desperate. If it doesn't work out, move on. If they really like you, they will come back to you.

But don't worry, the ones that really like you will probably approach you even if you don't toast. I've never toasted a girl in my life. All I've done is to be playful and sarcastic with them and it works (though I've never actually dated before). Maybe you're making yourself too available or complimenting them too much, I don't know.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:57pm On May 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
Getting a girlfriend is not the issue but getting the right girlfriend is the issue.

This talk carry weight.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:58pm On May 05, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
I don't toast anymore, love will truly find you when the time comes

Your message is not helping this guy, should he nothing then? Ah ah whick kind advice be this?
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend by Jayrockk: 12:38am On May 06, 2022
Finesse1st:
oh! Bro bro I googled the trait of the sigma male, and I have all the traits listed there, I just feel too happy with myself in every aspect and love doing things at my own pace, I'm not scared of them girl's but I feel so difficult to Chase girls or at the mercy of anybody I can speak and talk to anybody no matter ur status, but only hold a relationship with whether a male/female if relationship is mutual but not me trying to make things happen
it's one of the traits of a sigma, but then u have to make effort. P s check those YouTube channels I mentioned, they're eye openers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Did God Make Sex So Sweet.. / HELP! My Girl Perod Is Missing. / A Nairalander Shows Off His Drawing Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.