Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex (17494 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Shocked That I Don't Know My Neighbour's Name For 2years. / Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire / Nollywood Actress ESTHER AUDU Raw Sex Scene (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by VlamesIffect(f): 6:34pm On May 04, 2022
Sigh... that's all....you just wan use worry & anxiety kill yourself over 2 years grin...better go do other tests... don't neglet all those swollen neck & other symptoms....and always fvck with condom... prevention is better than cure always allday everyday twice on monday....

Can i have the girl digit tho?...i mean that ass wey make you risk your life...i wsn risk my life too grin grin

Whatdidyousay:
nor vex my comrade....na how the tin do me I take type am. No vex

6 Likes

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Contekbbc: 6:42pm On May 04, 2022
Anyone that takes you serious is suffering from Tinuobiatiosinbansoworiberiberism.

Your problem can't be cured by ordinary tradomedic personel but a professionally trained and an extremely brutal village HERBALIST.

2 Likes

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Jmichael1(m): 6:50pm On May 04, 2022
Contekbbc:
Anyone that takes you serious is suffering from Tinuobiatiosinbansoworiberiberism.

Your problem can't be cured by ordinary tradomedic personel but a professionally trained and an extremely brutal village HERBALIST.

see as u jst mention all our politicians name....
TINUBU...OBI....ATIKU

OSINBAJO....SOWORE

1 Like

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by VanDerWaalforces: 6:52pm On May 04, 2022
Whatdidyousay:
I had t give myself sometime before I run the final test...and this time around I decided to wait till this month(may) making it exactly two years of my sexual contact. Bcus I knw HIV after two years either positive or negative would certainly be true.

I went 2days ago to run the final test. And the unexpected but expected came out.

I was HIV negative.

I couldn't smile, laugh, cry or sob... I was just tanking God for giving me another chance again to live life well.....although HIV positive patients live their lives to the fullest but it is noting compared to when you are actually negative.

I didn't need any soothe sayer, doctor or spiritualist to tell me I was indeed negative.

I'm very sorry nairalanders for the bore writeup. But I felt compelled to write this to encourage us to practice safe sex.

I know my story won't stop some people from having raw sex but trust me you wouldn't want to go through wat I went through.... Its not worth it. U dey form jagaban now say notin dey happen but my guy knowing that u ve HIV symptoms alone is enough to cause damaging depression to u.

And one thing I also noticed this 2years is this...the devil is the most trickiest of all creatures. Any symptoms I tink of at all I will start experiencing it manifesting physically...the devil will so play wit ur mind and thoughts that you would literally believe u have the disease. Whatever symptoms of HIV I think of it will always manifest. Haba how was that possible.

In all nairalanders I give God the glory that I came out negative. These two years has been the hardest of my life. I can't wish it for my enemy. All bcus of 5mins raw sex.

Let's learn to always play safe no matter how much we want the sex.

God bless you all for reading.
Wow! You are a good story teller. I followed your story keenly and I must tell you, it has a lot of spices. You've made your point and it's very obvious sin has grave consequences. Thank God you are safe.

3 Likes

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Curious346: 7:03pm On May 04, 2022
Whatdidyousay:
4days after that day I started feeling some body changes. And before I knew it I in my room.. I read further and discovered that fever and rashes are also symptoms of other illnesses, I was a bit relieved but deep down inside of me I knew there was no other illness in my body. So wat could have caused this fever and rashes on my body

a, I asked myself... Again, I ran to google to know what the swelling was for.... Lo and behold I discovered it was called swollen lymph nodes and one of the major causes was HIV. Heyyyyyyyyy, I shouted

My travails began.

guy your mumu is raise to the power²
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Whatdidyousay: 7:13pm On May 04, 2022
VlamesIffect:
Sigh... that's all....you just wan use worry & anxiety kill yourself over 2 years grin...better go do other tests... don't neglet all those swollen neck & other symptoms....and always fvck with condom... prevention is better than cure always allday everyday twice on monday....

Can i have the girl digit tho?...i mean that ass wey make you risk your life...i wsn risk my life too grin grin bit you be female na.. Wetin u wan use her do grin

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Alaefulu(m): 7:13pm On May 04, 2022
Congratulations for ya life
Whatdidyousay:
I had t give myself sometime before I run the final test...and this time around I decided to wait till this month(may) making it exactly two years of my sexual contact. Bcus I knw HIV after two years either positive or negative would certainly be true.

I went 2days ago to run the final test. And the unexpected but expected came out.

I was HIV negative.

I couldn't smile, laugh, cry or sob... I was just tanking God for giving me another chance again to live life well.....although HIV positive patients live their lives to the fullest but it is noting compared to when you are actually negative.

I didn't need any soothe sayer, doctor or spiritualist to tell me I was indeed negative.

I'm very sorry nairalanders for the bore writeup. But I felt compelled to write this to encourage us to practice safe sex.

I know my story won't stop some people from having raw sex but trust me you wouldn't want to go through wat I went through.... Its not worth it. U dey form jagaban now say notin dey happen but my guy knowing that u ve HIV symptoms alone is enough to cause damaging depression to u.

And one thing I also noticed this 2years is this...the devil is the most trickiest of all creatures. Any symptoms I tink of at all I will start experiencing it manifesting physically...the devil will so play wit ur mind and thoughts that you would literally believe u have the disease. Whatever symptoms of HIV I think of it will always manifest. Haba how was that possible.

In all nairalanders I give God the glory that I came out negative. These two years has been the hardest of my life. I can't wish it for my enemy. All bcus of 5mins raw sex.

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Whatdidyousay: 7:17pm On May 04, 2022
VanDerWaalforces:
Wow! You are a good story teller. I followed your story keenly and I must tell you, it has a lot of spices. You've made your point and it's very obvious sin has grave consequences. Thank God you are safe.
tank you very much... I just hope my experience will motivate others to practice safe sex no matter what...bcus u see many of them commenting on this thread that noting dey happen, notin will stop dem from bleeping raw, lol the story would change by the time they find themselves in this kinda situation. I was also like them boasting nd making mouth den until nature decides to show me the other side of the coin...trust me it wasnt good at all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Whatdidyousay: 7:18pm On May 04, 2022
Alaefulu:
Congratulations for ya life
tank you....atleast I have another chance to right my wrong.... Some other persons were nt lucky as I am.
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Alaefulu(m): 7:19pm On May 04, 2022
Sure
Whatdidyousay:
tank you....atleast I have another chance to right my wrong.... Some other persons were nt lucky as I am.
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by worldclass68(m): 7:20pm On May 04, 2022
Whatdidyousay:

I was HIV negative.

I can relate bro.....I had unprotected sex with one girl in 2010 as a teenager and another in 2016....hoping I don chop comot mouth....that thing hunt in 2018, I almost failed my exams in sch then, cuz depression won kill...nah one doctor corper cuz han ooo...say I may be + because I complained of boil for school medical.....almost immediately I started using google to check symptoms...and immediately psychologically I started having those symptoms.....I had high blood pressure join, for the first time I knew what's called depression....I barely sleep, most 1h all through the night thinking is that how my innocent life will be ruined, thinking about my crush girl then that. Chai so I'll not marry this girl , made promise to God I'll never have any sex again till I marry If given second chance ( may God forgive me) until I summoned courage went for test....all negative and clean.....just thinking of that thing can kill walai

4 Likes

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Whatdidyousay: 7:34pm On May 04, 2022
worldclass68:

I can relate bro.....I had unprotected sex with one girl in 2010 as a teenager and another in 2016....hoping I don chop comot mouth....that thing hunt in 2018, I almost failed my exams in sch then, cuz depression won kill...nah one doctor corper cuz han ooo...say I may be + because I complained of boil for school medical.....almost immediately I started using google to check symptoms...and immediately psychologically I started having those symptoms.....I had high blood pressure join, for the first time I knew what's called depression....I barely sleep, most 1h all through the night thinking is that how my innocent life will be ruined, thinking about my crush girl then that. Chai so I'll not marry this girl , made promise to God I'll never have any sex again till I marry If given second chance ( may God forgive me) until I summoned courage went for test....all negative and clean.....just thinking of that thing can kill walai
tank you for this piece brother.. People bleeping raw won't understand the psychological effect this tin has until it happens to dem...

And for that google part ehhh, e be like say devil dey use that site o. Any symptoms u tink of will start manifesting and wen you check google it will point directly to HIV. I dont knw how that tin works, I'm still surprised.

4 Likes

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by ghettochild(m): 7:36pm On May 04, 2022
Did you test for bacterial infections

1 Like

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:37pm On May 04, 2022
KingMack:

Edo Bois make we gada here

As the correct owan west pikin wey i be, i done grab one bottle of trophy

Damn... nasty... I ain’t going nowhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by onomeabuja: 7:43pm On May 04, 2022
Abfinest007:
Story time
i de tells u bros......
Another scamming thread & story undecided
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Whatdidyousay: 7:46pm On May 04, 2022
onomeabuja:

i de tells u bros......
Another scamming thread & story undecided
what makes you think the story is a scam? Wat do I intend to gain or achieve? Did u see me post my account details for assistance? Did u see me put up any link for people to click? Anyways I knw nt everyone will accept the story as true....but I believe I ve been able to pass the needed message across. So Whoever wan still bleep raw make he bleep raw na he toro be dat.

3 Likes

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by BobbieZion(m): 8:06pm On May 04, 2022
LordIsaac:
Very early in life I learn two things from an elderly man:
1. there's no small girl;
2. you can't go down with a girl and leave with nothing (good or bad).
Going by the above philosophies which I've internalized, God has delivered me from a lot o!

A wise Man once told me.....
"I can see you are a young Man?don't spend your energy on Women.

That is one of the best advice I have received".

My Lord!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Reggaemich(m): 8:17pm On May 04, 2022
my friend also told me

There is no way/how, u will follow a woman and u will not LOOSE

Example of what u loose

Money, sperm, energy(because na u go dance),

OT (Na u go toast and arrange the girl)

Note this::::
A woman has nothing to loose when it comes to sex, they always WIN

2 Likes

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Whatdidyousay: 8:18pm On May 04, 2022
BobbieZion:

A wise Man once told me.....
"I can see you are a young Man?don't spend your energy on Women.

That is one of the best advice I have received".

My Lord!
hmmmm. Deep

1 Like

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Ishilove: 8:28pm On May 04, 2022
Whatdidyousay:
the story was nt meant to be Interesting...just for people to be mindful
So what caused all the symptoms you were experiencing?

3 Likes

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Taiwx(m): 8:50pm On May 04, 2022
Your story is inspiring. Can relate very well

Raw sex with random girls not worth it.
My ex gf gave me gonorrhea last year August, for about two weeks could not pee properly..

Chai come see regret cry cry cry

Sex with condom, masturbation or just no sex!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by worldclass68(m): 9:01pm On May 04, 2022
Ishilove:

So what caused all the symptoms you were experiencing?

Possibly he was hit with just mid fever or normal sickness.....but when it's attached to the fear of contracting the virus....that's when the problem starts, cus what shouldn't had worried u would surely does..u will take note of everything that happens to ur body..and relate everything...I instantly became Google doctor lol....cuz I learnt so many things within that short period......
Guys should abstain from knocking raw.. ...
And if by mistake it happens or condom bursts... and having any small doubt about the girl ?? Pls go to govt hospital within 72hrs ( better if lesser) to take PREP......
there re some other deadlier STDs too tho....

1 Like

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by spencekat(m): 9:07pm On May 04, 2022
dontrulee:
Alaye, say your story but it won't stop guys from banging babes raw. grin cheesy
Let them abstain.Sex outside marriage is over hyped
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Bignuell(m): 9:15pm On May 04, 2022
I was rushing into the thread thinking say one banny don highjack your destiny. At OP no vex, you fit send me your location make i warn her make she stay clear from you grin grin. Joking though, next time, if he hungry you, read psalm 23 grin grin
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by spencekat(m): 9:16pm On May 04, 2022
koolest4christ:
What can't kill you will only make you stronger. Henceforth, give your whole self to God. You don't deserve this self inflicted anxiety.
Let everyone know that, sëx doesn't offer anyone any good outside marriage. The moment you start engaging in premarital sêx, the Holy Spirit will leave you and that gives devil enough freedom to deal with you mercilessly and even take your life.

Be careful people of God.
To abstain is the best till marriage.Sex outside the confines of marriage is bad.
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Cutehector(m): 9:22pm On May 04, 2022
cheesy this post sweet me. Because i could relate to a time in 2017

She asked me at 11pm if i was home, i said yes. Thinking she wont come due to the late hour, omo i surprised as i see babe dey open gate at 11.45pm just for knacks.

Short babe with big ass.. And i had only one condom. Oh mehn, her pussy also had an offensive odour so after the first round, i removed the condom and she was begging my life out to fvck her silly, this time, without condom.

I said nooooooooooooooooooo... She tried dipping my dick into her puvvsy, honestly , it was tempting as i tried so so so hard to resist.. Eventually after so much summoning of self control, i finally had the courage not to put my dick raw inside her.

She got angry and told me to leave her alone.. I cuddled her and she slept... The next day she left.

I thanked my stars i never banged her raw.

Its not easy to resist a raw pusvssy.

4 Likes

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by anonymuz(m): 9:24pm On May 04, 2022
Whatdidyousay:

I was HIV negative.

I can relate to your experience bro. Itsnt easy.
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Nyascobar1414: 9:47pm On May 04, 2022
Toto.. Ah no do oo...
Dise@se wey Islandlady go gv you sef.
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Cutehector(m): 9:49pm On May 04, 2022
cheesy
Nyascobar1414:
Toto..
Ah no do oo...

Dise@se wey Islandlady go gv you sef.
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by AdeniyiA(m): 9:52pm On May 04, 2022
If you want to have peace of mind, do not completely take Google search seriously. The results could kill you before your time.

Finally, a life without Christ is one with crisis...

2 Likes

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Ray07(m): 10:04pm On May 04, 2022
Op mind was just playing tricks on him.
I can relate very well . . . grin
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Lordave: 10:34pm On May 04, 2022
worldclass68:

Probably just mid fever or normal sickness.....but when it's attached to the fear of contracting the virus....that's when the problem starts, cus what shouldn't had worried u would surely does..u will take note of everything that happens to ur body..and relate everything...I instantly became Google doctor lol....cuz I learnt so many things within that short period......
Guys should abstain from knocking raw.. ...
And if by mistake it happens or condom bursts... and having any small doubt about the girl ?? Pls go to govt hospital within 72hrs ( better if lesser) to take PREP......
there re some other deadlier STDs too tho....
So you mean all the symptoms you had, from dry palms to swollen anus to rashes and genital hair loss were caused by HIV negative

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . / Your Definition Of A Wife Material / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.