Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex (17491 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Shocked That I Don't Know My Neighbour's Name For 2years. / Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire / Nollywood Actress ESTHER AUDU Raw Sex Scene (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by benhope222: 10:54pm On May 04, 2022
Op currently I dey experience this kind thing. You no go get rest of mind . Don't mind people saying rubbish. If you go to HIV heart to heart center , una go understand .

1 Like

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Breezy90(m): 11:17pm On May 04, 2022
You could have saved yourself the whole stress by testing the girl..You wouldn’t need to go through all this for two years undecided..You should run a general STD test and don’t ignore the lymph nodes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Goalsniper: 11:41pm On May 04, 2022
Whatdidyousay:
February 2021, I decided to go yet again for another test. It came out negative again.. But I still wasn't convinced yet bcus I still had the swollen lymph nodes on my neck. I still had other symptoms why then is this HIV hiding somewhere inside my body....why dont u just come out let the test detect u make I for know where I dey...which kind torment be this one na? I hated myself that period for ever having sex at all....

The self torture was just too much for me to bear. The HIV hiding itself inside my body, google adding more problems and symptoms to me was just too much for me. There was a day I cried. Yes, I cried like a baby all bcus of 5mins pleasure. I was depressed.

OP that thing you dey find, you go soon see am.
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Nobody: 12:05am On May 05, 2022
Oga give me the Barney digits make me sef knack 5mins
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Nobody: 1:36am On May 05, 2022
habsydiamond grin
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by AllKnowing: 3:28am On May 05, 2022
OP, this babe you speak about is named Grace.

Am I right or wrong?
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:55am On May 05, 2022
LordIsaac:
Very early in life I learn two things from an elderly man:
1. there's no small girl;
2. you can't go down with a girl and leave with nothing (good or bad).
Going by the above philosophies which I've internalized, God has delivered me from a lot o!

Hmmmn, I’ll expatiate later

3 Likes

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:13am On May 05, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
The fact that you’re hinting at HIV means that you don’t have HIV.

So your story is going to end with you not having HIV.

But do not ignore the swollen lymph node. Even if it’s not HIV

The bleeper is probably still carrying the bacteria or whatever it is that caused the symptoms.

OP this is madness. Till tomorrow, I fear unprotected sex not because of HIV and unwanted pregnancy BUT because of all those other STDs, guys! I can’t deal.

If as a guy you never collect before, you’re one of the lucky few.

Girls, what aren’t y’all doing correctly? From smelly pussy to hideous (toilet) infections and syphilis, what’s up?

Guys be careful out there

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Cutehector(m): 5:04am On May 05, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

The bleeper is probably still carrying the bacteria or whatever it is that caused the symptoms.

OP this is madness. Till tomorrow, I fear unprotected sex not because of HIV and unwanted pregnancy BUT because of all those other STDs, guys! I can’t deal.

Girls, what aren’t y’all doing correctly? From smelly pussy to hideous (toilet) infections and syphilis, what’s up?

as in eh. They will kill person

1 Like

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by IcedMusk1995(m): 5:27am On May 05, 2022
Whatdidyousay:
I had t give myself sometime before I run the final test...and this time around I decided to wait till this month(may) making it exactly two years of my sexual contact. Bcus I knw HIV after two years either positive or negative would certainly be true.

I went 2days ago to run the final test. And the unexpected but expected came out.

I was HIV negative.

I couldn't smile, laugh, cry or sob... I was just tanking God for giving me another chance again to live life well.....although HIV positive patients live their lives to the fullest but it is noting compared to when you are actually negative.

I didn't need any soothe sayer, doctor or spiritualist to tell me I was indeed negative.

I'm very sorry nairalanders for the bore writeup. But I felt compelled to write this to encourage us to practice safe sex.

I know my story won't stop some people from having raw sex but trust me you wouldn't want to go through wat I went through.... Its not worth it. U dey form jagaban now say notin dey happen but my guy knowing that u ve HIV symptoms alone is enough to cause damaging depression to u.

And one thing I also noticed this 2years is this...the devil is the most trickiest of all creatures. Any symptoms I tink of at all I will start experiencing it manifesting physically...the devil will so play wit ur mind and thoughts that you would literally believe u have the disease. Whatever symptoms of HIV I think of it will always manifest. Haba how was that possible.

In all nairalanders I give God the glory that I came out negative. These two years has been the hardest of my life. I can't wish it for my enemy. All bcus of 5mins raw sex.

Let's learn to always play safe no matter how much we want the sex.

God bless you all for reading.

Guy you are careless o. So for 2 whole years all you could test for was HIV? You mentioned swollen lymph nodes, you mentioned that the girl's privates were smelling bad... it's likely that you have a very SERIOUS INFECTION which could be worse that HIV if you don't treat it now.
Go and test for syphilis, HEPATITIS (A, B and C) very important*, Chlamydia.
Use SEMINAL culture (your semen), urine and blood as samples...
Because my guy, let no man decieve you...by the symptoms you posted,
You are not HIV positive but you are not CLEAN .
I doj talk my own o

10 Likes

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by worldclass68(m): 5:36am On May 05, 2022
Lordave:
So you mean all the symptoms you had, from dry palms to swollen anus to rashes and genital hair loss were caused by HIV negative

Said probably.....nah OP not me.
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by stanvesco(m): 5:41am On May 05, 2022
Whatdidyousay:
I had t give myself sometime before I run the final test...and this time around I decided to wait till this month(may) making it exactly two years of my sexual contact. Bcus I knw HIV after two years either positive or negative would certainly be true.

I went 2days ago to run the final test. And the unexpected but expected came out.

I was HIV negative.

I couldn't smile, laugh, cry or sob... I was just tanking God for giving me another chance again to live life well.....although HIV positive patients live their lives to the fullest but it is noting compared to when you are actually negative.

I didn't need any soothe sayer, doctor or spiritualist to tell me I was indeed negative.

I'm very sorry nairalanders for the bore writeup. But I felt compelled to write this to encourage us to practice safe sex.

I know my story won't stop some people from having raw sex but trust me you wouldn't want to go through wat I went through.... Its not worth it. U dey form jagaban now say notin dey happen but my guy knowing that u ve HIV symptoms alone is enough to cause damaging depression to u.

And one thing I also noticed this 2years is this...the devil is the most trickiest of all creatures. Any symptoms I tink of at all I will start experiencing it manifesting physically...the devil will so play wit ur mind and thoughts that you would literally believe u have the disease. Whatever symptoms of HIV I think of it will always manifest. Haba how was that possible.

In all nairalanders I give God the glory that I came out negative. These two years has been the hardest of my life. I can't wish it for my enemy. All bcus of 5mins raw sex.

Google hypochondria!

You need to work on your psyche please. It's also a good thing to note that you didn't have sex in this two years. Also how did this girl not come back for a return match?

1 Like

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by icnaija(f): 5:49am On May 05, 2022
Grab your free copy of How to sell to Nigerians here

WhatsApp me @ 07035655819
To get yours

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by phemmyfour: 5:49am On May 05, 2022
virginprincess:
Nairaland men should come and learn.
you no well grin
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by abeniagbon(m): 6:28am On May 05, 2022
Whatdidyousay:
September came, I decided to run another test. Atleast this is the 4th month after my sexual contact with her and if any result should come out now its probably true... The journey to the lab was one of the longest (not because the place was far) journey of my life...they took my sample and told me to wait for 40mins....men and brethren that 40mins was like 15yrs. I was literally shaking bcus I knew i was positive.

My name was called to come pickup my result. Ohhhh lord, why did u even invent sex in the first place? Lord, why why why why? I murmured as I went to collect the evenlope which had my test.

I was stylishly opening it with one eyes closed, gently gently gently i opened it and skipped to the last part where d result was.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw HIV nonreactive....which also means negative. Ehhhh u say? Negative I shouted.

But was that all? It only started. Why? Because according to google u could ve HIV but ur body won't detect the antibodies yet until like 1year.....which kind wahala be dis?

Mumu guy talk what I wrong with you at once and stop parable
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by SenecaTheYonger: 6:34am On May 05, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Omo e reach to ask ohh. Any small touch na infection. They will go and Bleep five different dvcks in a week then come and claim toilet infection.

Very annoying gender

3 Likes

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by jaszplus12(m): 7:19am On May 05, 2022
Whatdidyousay:

I was HIV negative.

No offense but while you're unemployed and eating mummy's food you were busy sleeping around! Very irresponsible of you.
Better focus on developing yourself now you have learned your lesson and stay away from girls when you can't even buy recharge card for with your own money! Don't take offense at my comments please
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by habsydiamond(m): 7:42am On May 05, 2022
Blablamalala:
habsydiamond grin
how far nao
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Lordave: 8:27am On May 05, 2022
worldclass68:

Said probably.....nah OP not me.
Ok.
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:29am On May 05, 2022
Breezy90:
You could have saved yourself the whole stress by testing the girl..You wouldn’t need to go through all this for two years undecided..You should run a general STD test and don’t ignore the lymph nodes.
how do you test a girl before sex?
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Nobody: 8:31am On May 05, 2022
habsydiamond:
how far nao

That was a nice story I just finished reading. grin
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:32am On May 05, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

nigerian girls are dirty jumping from 1 yahoo boy to one ritual killer , they Bleep any thing for money, useless beings,I pity anybody going raw on this useless things

2 Likes

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Connected1: 8:41am On May 05, 2022
I am a big fan of raw sex (skin to skin).

That's how I went to bleep one of my ex girlfriend raw because she looked innocent, I was skeptical about entering but I was lust to her big and soft backside (the main reason I made her my girfriend) Omo as I put my plunger not up to 10 secs na so everywhere come dae smell like where them throw rotten fish put.

Chaii dumb me asked her where the odour was coming from and cunning her said she had Cattarh and can't perceive anything, Omo I couldn't bear it oh, I pulled out my plunger, she felt bad though but I was more concerned on cleaning myself, despite taking my bath several times that night and spraying air freshner around the house, the odour was coming from my plunger the next morning cry and I felt disgusted, to think I fingered her and I didn't perceive anything was surprising.

My urine became milkish in colour and I called her to my place and asked her if she had infections, I peed and she saw the milkish colour, she said yes that it's toilet infection and it was when she was much younger that she contacted it but it doesn't has effect, saying it didn't affect her ex-boyfriend in anyway, I wanted to curse her but I didn't want her to feel bad, I don't even know if she was lying sef.

I later used the almighty Google and searched for possible infections and the sources that causes fishy odour in the vagina and the almighty Google sites said it may be as a result of too many dicks intake that causes the vagina to have fishy odour, they said it's vaginal discharge and there I saw the milkish stuff I was peeing in the description.

True to her it had no serious side effects but the recipient still had to treat his/herself and I asked her how can she be fuvking any dick that came to her way, she was dumbfounded, I showed her the site's details on my phone and she was trying to defend her that it's toilet infection, I just grudged, then I went to buy her drugs from a popular pharmacy and gave them to her, I spent almost 15k to give myself full treatment too, I was even ashamed when I was narrating the illness to the pharmacist but she told me not to worry that too many girls have it, this aunty wey I drugs give no gree use the medications oh she came back the next day and told me she lost it.

I broke up with her some weeks later but I didn't make it seem like it was because of that, I saw her last month and one chat led to another and I asked her if she has treated herself and she boldly said No, that I should leave her alone that nothing is wrong with her that her present boyfriend doesn't complain about it ( her ex, she went back to him).

Now I don't take such risks, I just take whoever I desire to be having sex with for test before anything intimate than kissing.

4 Likes

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Kirkman: 8:49am On May 05, 2022
Connected1:
I am a big fan of raw sex (skin to skin).

That's how I went to bleep one of my ex girlfriend raw because she looked innocent, I was skeptical about entering but I was lust to her big and soft backside (the main reason I made her my girfriend) Omo as I put my plunger not up to 10 secs na so everywhere come dae smell like where them throw rotten fish put.

Chaii dumb me asked her where the odour was coming from and cunning her said she had Cattarh and can't perceive anything, Omo I couldn't bear it oh, I pulled out my plunger, she felt bad though but I was more concerned on cleaning myself, despite taking my bath several times that night and spraying air freshner around the house the odour was coming from plunger the next morning cry and I felt disgusted, to think I fingered her and I didn't perceive anything was surprising.

My urine became milkish in colour and I called her to my place and asked her if she had infections, she said yes that it's toilet infection and it was when she was much younger that she contacted it but it doesn't has effect, saying it didn't affect her ex-boyfriend in anyway, I wanted to curse her but I didn't want her to feel bad, I don't even know if she was lying sef.

I later used the almighty Google and searched for possible infections and the sources that curses fishy odour in the vagina and the almighty Google sites said it may be as a result of too many dick intakes that causes the vagina to have fishy odour, they said it's vaginal discharge and there I saw the milkish stuff I was peeing in the description.

True to her it had no serious side effects but the recipient still had to treat his/herself and I asked her how can she be fuvking any dick that came to her, she was dumbfounded, I showed her the site's details on my phone and she was trying to defend her that it's all lie, I just grudged, then I went to buy her drugs from a popular pharmacy and gave them to her, I spent almost 15k to give myself full treatment too, I was even ashamed when I was narrating the illness to the pharmacist but she told me not to worry that too many girls have it, this aunty wey I drugs give no gree use the medications oh she came back the next day and told me she lost it.

I broke up with her but I didn't make it seem like it was because of that, I saw her last month and one chat led to another and I asked her if she has treated herself and she boldly said No that I should leave her alone.

Now I don't take such risks, I just take whoever I desire to be having sex with for test before anything intimate than kissing.
Very daft girl without any iota of shame or responsibility in her. So she's happy carrying that her fish smell Kukunase about. I am glad that you dumped the idiot.

1 Like

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Connected1: 8:53am On May 05, 2022
Kirkman:

Very daft girl without any iota of shame or responsibility in her. So she's happy carrying that her fish smell Kukunase about. I am glad that you dumped the idiot.
She's so innocently looking that you think she's an Angel.

Chaii looks can deceive.

2 Likes

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by gray5(m): 9:36am On May 05, 2022
I once had same experience 4yrs back,the gal gather no be small,so I invite her over she came around b4 nakin I saw tattoo on her waist, I no mind just begin answer d call and shine my Congo,I was having malaria after 2 weeks, mehn my heart begin beat inside my stomach oooo...I carry phone run Google the say na HIV symptom chai,I run tests it was negative using all the the Hiv test kits.. determine, stack,unigold etc. All are negative, I come get BP join ... I tell God if you can help me I will quit sex..I called the lady and told her I want us to run genotype and all marriage screening, just for the HIV to be involve she agreed, after the results comot she's negative and As and I be AA she traveled wen I collected the results when she call me I tell her say chai e no work oo that we are both AS.... na him I pack well waka go ooo.
The trauma no easy ooo at all

1 Like

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Amani004(m): 9:53am On May 05, 2022
Whatdidyousay:

I was HIV negative.

Na only HIV you dey check since… your head no correct. Why you no Check for other STI’s ??
Rubbish!! Na you do yourself better go check for other STI’s ooh, no come here dey jubilate way maybe your sperm cells don cast because of untreated STI’s

1 Like

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by keypha1: 9:55am On May 05, 2022
Doctor once told me, after I did my hiv test, you see this file here is for people that have hiv, this side is for negative, I should be careful, since then I never Bleep up again, guy I must advice you to go and do culture test and find out the exactly type of infection you have, and treat your self for 3 month. Some infections, if you stop the treatment it will became worst, like syphilis.
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by luvyaself95(m): 10:04am On May 05, 2022
Whatdidyousay:
She came and I ushered her in my room. Talked a bit and I decided to go for a kiss. She resisted and said we werent dating nd I couldn't do that. For my mind I say who be this one na, what do u mean by dating...but as a sharp guy I decided to sweet talk her and told her I would date her bcus she is lovely, sweet, beautiful and all what not. all just for me to "enter the place" as sang by Tuface idibia...she allowed me kiss her but I didn't fancy kising her bcus I wasn't interested in that. Then I made way for her top which she helped me unzipped and I got a full view of the melons. Well, we all know how it ended and I bleeped her. It wasn't up to 5mins when I heard my dad's car honk. I lied to her I was gonna open the gate bcus her pussy was not smelling nice. It depleted my d*ck nd my mood. I sha cane bck to the room and tried banging her again but she has already dressed up. Anyway for me mind shebi I don finally knack? I lied to her I was sent on an errant to go get something nd that I was leaving....so I excorted her to the main road nd stylishly diverted to another location and went back home. I felt fulfilled kinda. There and there I decided to go back to my box to see if I actually misplaced the condom...lo and behold the moment I opened a zip I saw the condom....damn

That is where my travails began.
Na Devil dey against you answer grin
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Kuriosmynd: 10:34am On May 05, 2022
Front page material...but the stipid mods are already mad
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by zexy2030(m): 10:42am On May 05, 2022
Some others that could graduate into a defiency virus if left untreated are:

1. Hpv
2. Hepatitis
3. Some very stubborn syphylis

Hmmm, marriage is actually profitable. Get a woman to marry and avoid those things. Whatever nature warns us against it's actually for our benefits in long and short.

You can't understand the consequence of your wrong doings until you are faced with death threat of dying slowly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by udomonday: 12:09pm On May 05, 2022
Raw sex is not worth the trauma after. I had it raw with a very beautiful and hairy girl and ended up spending 15k to treat the gonorrhea she dashed me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . / Your Definition Of A Wife Material / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.