Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex (17486 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Shocked That I Don't Know My Neighbour's Name For 2years. / Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire / Nollywood Actress ESTHER AUDU Raw Sex Scene (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Breezy90(m): 12:24pm On May 05, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
how do you test a girl before sex?
you could opt for a general STD test( gono, syph, ) if she is conscious of her health, she will oblige .There are oral hiv kit now that can be used without pricking one with a needle, those ones are cheap and fast to use. All these can save one unnecessary heartaches or best stick to a condom if you don’t have the facilities for all these above mentioned.

Cheers
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Timmi: 12:36pm On May 05, 2022
onyenatruchi:
Op, is she a Yoruba lady lipsrsealed

Na your people oooo IPOB/Ibo/Igbo ashawo
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 05, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Why would a real niggar go raw on a girl who has been banged by lots of Dicks before?
grin
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by hairlossvitamin: 2:32pm On May 06, 2022
How to prevent hair loss?

Losing your hair can be a traumatic experience, especially for men. It’s one of the first signs of aging that we notice, and can make us feel self-conscious about our appearance. Fortunately, there are many things you can do to prevent hair loss and maintain a healthy head of hair! In this article, we will discuss some tips on how to keep your hair healthy and lush.

Read more Here - https://hairlossvitamins.org/how-to-prevent-hair-loss/https://hairlossvitamins.org/how-to-prevent-hair-loss/

Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by DonroxyII: 4:36am On May 07, 2022
Whatdidyousay:
the story was nt meant to be Interesting...just for people to be mindful
Everything was Happening in Your Mind because of Your Moral Violition: You Created the HIV in Your Mind and Your Brain Started Secreting the HIV symptoms onto Your Body:

What You had was just anxiety/Allergies/Typhoid fuelled by the Sex Acts But Your Mind already Preset to HIV linked all Symptons that happened to you afterwards to the sex infact Your Allergies could have stemmed from food:

The Kissing and sucking could also cause this due to your bodies receiving bacteria they have never seen before, your immune systems will respond and you might develop Fever or Lymph nodes responses which is a warning to the body that there are foreign agents:

Our Body is a Weapon System, She choose Life Over Death unless when Old:

Nevertheless, becareful with your Mindset because people like you easily accused others of the misfortunes in their life e.g. You can also do this to your wife or Mother even Children or Siblings accusing them of chasing You in Your Dreams because Once You Mind tells You, it can also manifest in Your Dreams and voila: You started seeing witches in them:

Weaker Brain manifest whatever the Mind tells Her: Stronger Minds Strengthened their Brain to Withstand any Agents:

You can Mindedly declared yourself healthy and all symptoms will vanish because Your Brain will stop anxiety and your immune systems will stop fighting Unseen enemiesgrin

If you had gone to pharmacy or hospital, you might have been treated with Typhoid or administered some antibiotics which might have calm your brains:

This are just Allergies, it can Happens with food or water too:

Sex outside Marriage is Immoral(Dirty) and the Mind of a Godly Soul easily get Punished for doing such but the Mind of Ogbontarigi no send anything: Even if they are getting Punished, dem no go know nor ascribe it to the sex:

Anyway, Flee Immoralities, It Corrupts the Soul but what You made Yourself passed through is also Immoralities:

Mental Torture is Immoralities grin
Re: What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex by Stevyne: 5:23am On May 07, 2022
LordIsaac:
Very early in life I learned two things from an elderly man:
1. there's no small girl (they can land you in prison at any age);
2. you can't go down with a girl and leave with nothing (good or bad).
Going by the above philosophies which I've internalized, God has delivered me from a lot o!
Abeg Explain the aforementioned points well.
Break it down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What You Dislike About Yourself....come In & Share.... / Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women / Would You Reject Expensive Gift From An Admirer For Cheap One From Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.