Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike (52035 Views)

Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love / Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by harmony75: 11:48am On May 05, 2022
ajepako:
Any woman that ties her husband with Juju should remember she has a son or would have a son too

I am not supporting men's infidelity, as it would always be their nature, but as an older woman, I advise you to take care of yourself as a woman in terms of looks, manner , person hygiene and make the home peaceful.. Also, be gainfully employed and have your own source of livelihood ( no be everything the man should do)

Even if your man is a waka about, he would respect you if you display these qualities

Quote me if you're close to 50 and experienced like me..
Then you're not experienced ma'am. Take Yul case for example my dearie a man that's have no fear of God will disappoint his wife no matter how sexy upright she is same as women that a man sacrifices all for. Human beings are not predictable imagine 3-4years in marriage the man bringing in a murderer 2nd wife why was he not open to the wife from beginning if she will accept or not No but they will wait 2years and embarrass the innocent woman why!?!? No tangible reasons just that some men do not have self control with that their 3rd leg leave them with 8 months old baby they rape, 2years 15years old maid they will pregnant her � no discipline no self control what a shameless creature!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Alabo7978(m): 11:50am On May 05, 2022
Discovery4today:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5084314411635992&id=100001724515650
a woman hits her prime, bleeps around, play several guys around, feel fly because she feels fine.
but when she senses a decline, when SS3 girls are now freshing and coming up to compete, they finally get married having retired and handing the baton to the early 20s girls she now wants a man who most definitely couldn't play and enjoy because "he was broke" to stick with her retired self LOL.
women you enjoyed your prime from 21-27
allow men to enjoy their prime from 30-infiniti.
a society which preaches that a man deserves no woman simply because he didn't have money has no right to tell a man to stick to one woman when he finally has money.
you can't eat your cake and have it back.

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by BigBashiru: 11:50am On May 05, 2022
Samjay83:
women na the problem wey we get for this life,
marry one woman problem, marry 2 women na disaster.
THEN finding a virtous good woman this days na by the help of GOD.

There's nothing like "virtuous good woman"...they all the same bro

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by GUNITGuy: 11:51am On May 05, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Men cheating has no side effects to preach about. Right?
It does
don't get me wrong I am a man and this things affect them but they won't tell you.... For you to be a Man's wife you are of value to him except you turn out to be a knife........That's why prayers are there for you ....it's not easy being a high valued man without this temptation anywhere in the world..... Even religious men are asked to flee you can't fight lust my Sister .....How much more socialites ....Once you know you are married to such just get ready for this

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by greenie77: 11:52am On May 05, 2022
Moneyboyz:
If a woman can feed and take care of two husband's I see no reason why she can't have it.

But as long as I'm the one who provides for your needs, I can do whatever I want as a man.

"As long as she is providing you sexual outlet, she can do what she wants as a woman" or are you providing those needs without getting anything in return from the woman you are sexually active with?. cheesy
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by BigBashiru: 11:52am On May 05, 2022
Alabo7978:

a woman hits her prime, bleeps around, play several guys around, feel fly because she feels fine.
but when she senses a decline, when SS3 girls are now freshing and coming up to compete, they finally get married having retired and handing the baton to the early 20s girls she now wants a man who most definitely couldn't play and enjoy because "he was broke" to stick with her retired self LOL.
women you enjoyed your prime from 21-27
allow men to enjoy their prime from 30-infiniti.
a society which preaches that a man deserves no woman simply because he didn't have money has no right to tell a man to stick to one woman when he finally has money.
you can't eat your cake and have it back.

Well said bro..freaking well said!! They enjoy themselves before deciding to "settle down" but try to bar me from enjoying my own self now dat I'm in my own prime from 30-75.... I'm not agreeing to that!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Victerica(m): 11:53am On May 05, 2022
Hmmmmm!

Wicked people everywhere!

Men and women keep justifying their wickedness!
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by novia22(f): 11:54am On May 05, 2022
kaymart:
These days, rubbish just full everywhere.

My dear eeeeh....the kind of discussions coming up these days used to be unheard of.
God should pls just come and scatter everything let everyone rest...

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by novia22(f): 11:54am On May 05, 2022
Victerica:
Hmmmmm!

Wicked people everywhere!

Men and women keep justifying their wickedness!

Well said....WICKEDNESS!!!
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by 2braithe: 11:55am On May 05, 2022
ednut1:
No man or woman can be tied. Why did jaruma juju not work on her ex husband Make una use ya heads

You are correct until it happens to you.
As the saying goes,"seeing is believing". It's until you see it before you will believe.
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by 2braithe: 11:56am On May 05, 2022
novia22:

My dear eeeeh....the kind of discussions coming up these days used to be unheard of.
God should pls just come and scatter everything let everyone rest...

God should scatter everything??

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by ukaface(f): 11:57am On May 05, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
I pity any man that will marry this bitch
bitch is a derogatory word. Wetin she do you?
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by yeshuasfootstep(m): 12:00pm On May 05, 2022
The day women understands that Godly polygamy is for their own good is the day we will stop hearing things like sleeping with dogs.
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by ukaface(f): 12:02pm On May 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

Make she shut up...

Men are polygamous by nature

From the beginning...men were never designed to bang one kpekus....we can not bang one kpekus for the rest of our life

The only thing I will do or what she should advise is that men should marry one wife but have 300 girl friends outside but they should not allow those 300 girl friends to prevent them from their responsibility towards that wife and children at home
smh....
Who made this statement?
See what I found
Do you believe it too?

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by TemmyT002(m): 12:04pm On May 05, 2022
Who cares about your support?
Who are you sef?
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 05, 2022
YourFavEvangeli:

How are you sure that you're not already under a fetish influence. Instead of us to treat the malaria, we're treating symptoms of malaria.
well currently I m not married but pray that whom my partner be should not dare indulge in such, no one wakes up to visit native doctor for such, most women are bn encouraged either by their wicked and devilish mum or their friends who advice them to do use. Some will volunteer to take some gullible women there
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Goldbw122(m): 12:13pm On May 05, 2022
You don't join other to do evil now even when they are wrong and the society paint them right.
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Awise09(m): 12:14pm On May 05, 2022
Unproductive talks.
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Adakintroy: 12:25pm On May 05, 2022
Don't take women too seriosue. They make the rule and change it as they go along. Many women have problem with polygamouse men only when they are the in_wife. When they are outside its a different internal rule.

Ask aunty Regina.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by skywalker240(m): 12:25pm On May 05, 2022
YourFavEvangeli:
People have a very short memory, we tend to forget easily.
Years ago, I was listening to older men discuss business, the discussion quickly veered to a man who among us who had landed a mega contract, all the men including my own father were seriously warning him not to let his wife or her family know. I was shocked and innocently asked why. With one voice they answered "So that she won't kill him once he gets paid". They further explained that women know that once the man has money, other women will come around and since she doesn't want competition, she will rather kill him and take everything. I still didn't understand, I said "doesn't aunty Eunice trust uncle not to do such a thing?" They looked at me and laughed and one man said, "na condition make man chop one soup for over 15yrs".

God's word has chased away such vices from our society, let's not bring them back by scorning our women. Hell hath no fury like a scorned woman.

For every action, there's a reaction. Endorsing actions like this that make the good women look stupid encourages the rise of she-devils.
Synonymous with Benin women
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by codedtony(m): 12:26pm On May 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

Make she shut up...

From the beginning...men were never designed to bang one kpekus....we can not bang one kpekus for the rest of our life

The only thing I will do or what she should advise is that men should marry one wife but have 300 girl friends outside but they should not allow those 300 girl friends to prevent them from their responsibility towards that wife and children at home
Speak for yourself
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Nwunwa: 12:29pm On May 05, 2022
Kingspin:
Why do many women want to be responsible only when they are married?
Let's talk about when you are not married
Same with men too��
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by ElijahIme1992(m): 12:30pm On May 05, 2022
Animegirl:
True.

Society will judge women while embrace the foolish acts of men. A man can stay up to 45 years old without marriage but a lady is called evening newspaper when she clocks 30 without husband.

Men would go about sleeping with anything with holes but let a girl keep more than one boyfriends, you will see insults.

Men don't want girls with liabilities but detest any woman who is richer than them.

Men are indeed confuse and hypocrites.
for the seven people that liked ur post let me educate you..
No.1 A man can still father a child even at the age of 45 provided he is not sterile while a lady as she gets older her chances of getting pregnant begins to deminish and her beauty begins to fade.. Study has shown dat some women reach menopause at the age of 45 but I don't support calling our women evening newspaper..
No.2 If you have a key dat opens many locks you call it a master key and you keep it very safe but if you have a lock where any kind of key can open it you end up changing the lock because it is useless.. Now imagine how you unlock the lock on ur door, the lock has a hole and ur key has a pointed edge u insert the key into the lock dats how u have sex too .. know dis u ladies are the lock where we place our hearts for safe keeping but if every man dat comes ur way has his way with u we have no choice but to change you..
No.3 Nobody wants a liability even ur family doesn't want u to be a liability to dem... A liability drains resources and about the other point I would marry a lady dats ten times richer Dan me if she has a good character.. A character of a person is everything..

No men are not confused we know what we want in our partners...

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Moneyboyz: 12:31pm On May 05, 2022
greenie77:

"As long as she is providing you sexual outlet, she can do what she wants as a woman" or are you providing those needs without getting anything in return from the woman you are sexually active with?. cheesy

So sex is the only reward I should get from being married?
If sex is the only thing she can provide in a marriage then she shouldn't complain if I get another wife, it means she sucks at her job.

Sex that we both enjoyed, how is that a reward?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by mukthar2000(m): 12:32pm On May 05, 2022
This one husband don't cheat on her.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by engrchykae(m): 12:33pm On May 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

MEN have woken up from slumber
I like what these nowadays Guys do.
They hurriedly pack their belongings back to their fathers houses for update courses on conduct.
Guys hardly listen to churches again.
it was churches that was keeping guys down.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Alabo7978(m): 12:33pm On May 05, 2022
BigBashiru:

Well said bro..freaking well said!! They enjoy themselves before deciding to "settle down" but try to bar me from enjoying my own self now dat I'm in my own prime from 30-75.... I'm not agreeing to that!
yea bro..
thank God he made men to be fine wine...we glow and become attractive as we age.
all men if you're seeing this, make money, hit the gym, even if you can't, download the home work out app on playstore, buy creams to glow your dark, chocolate or light skin, get a spoting wave gel, get a lip balm and glow that dried chapped lips of yours, get peffed up and wear fine clothes even if na okrika and feel fly because the beautiful one's are not yet born.
The Lord God of host made us in his own image.
but still love your wives, stick to her alone ONLY IF YOU WANT, don't just let anyone set rules for you all your life.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Cold141114(m): 12:35pm On May 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

Make she shut up...

Boss I beg do me sub any amount, I beg you
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by HltSong: 12:36pm On May 05, 2022
I am a Yoruba Muslim. In my community, na magun we dey use.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by blueAgent(m): 12:38pm On May 05, 2022
Angelfrost:

Would there be Adultery and Polygamy without the consent of their fellow women?!!

Does a man commit these acts of infidelity on his own?!!

If a cheating man is a problem, how is the other woman opening her legs for him not equally cause for concern?!! How is that women supporting women?!!

Shouldn't women supporting women imply that women desist from cheating with married men?!? Would that not help marriages succeed?!!

One Chilled Life beer for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man / How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries / SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.