Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike (52149 Views)

Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love / Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by lookingfly: 8:17pm On May 05, 2022
Discovery4today:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5084314411635992&id=100001724515650
this one na mumu..... comrades, no even think of marrying this kind one. You go suffer.
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Dantee8433: 8:41pm On May 05, 2022
ednut1:
No man or woman can be tied. Why did jaruma juju not work on her ex husband Make una use ya heads
Bros forget juju dey no be child's play...
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by ednut1(m): 8:58pm On May 05, 2022
Dantee8433:
Bros forget juju dey no be child's play...
but the woman selling juju no see am use, how?
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by 2braithe: 10:10pm On May 05, 2022
novia22:

Yes now. No time for this kind talk for Heaven or Hell now ......plenty work dey there.

Not yet abeg.

I never go the sex tour wey I bin wan go.
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by tightpussy156: 12:20am On May 06, 2022
Stupid bitch.Ashawo they your eyes.men are polygamous in nature.so dont compare yourself with man.if you like go about fucking diffrent penis outside get pregnant giving birth to bastard in the name of payback you be the one to take the shame.Who quote me saying truth hug transformer.
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Chickensoup: 1:06am On May 06, 2022
Soo it's only men that have been cheating all this while. Your support for women cheating won't change anything. You ladies friend zone the so called good guys and go for the bad guys for adventure. When you taste those bad guys, you then say all men are cheats.

An easy tip for ladies is to try and engage in a guy's hobby. He will love you more than your looks.
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Gospel2Day: 4:36am On May 06, 2022
MOS6502:

1. Abraham married Hagar ; he had two wives until ...
2. Solomon fell from grace, not for the nos of women he slept with but the type of women he slept with.

Who did Abraham pay the brideprice of Hagar to?
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Gospel2Day: 4:37am On May 06, 2022
[quote author=Nyascobar1414 post=112547184]

David had many wives but he is in heaven...
What are you not telling me?[/quote

You don't understand the difference between the Old and the New Testament.
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Gospel2Day: 4:38am On May 06, 2022
FireUpNow:
Abraham had sexual relation with Hagar right who birthed a son for him.

So that error automatically made Hagar his legal wife?
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Gospel2Day: 4:39am On May 06, 2022
BigBashiru:

Abraham was a polygamist. Giving away 90% of the kingdom wasn't because of the polygamy but because some of the wives worshipped other gods.... godly polygamy is okay in my opinion.

You're ignorant of the difference between the Old and the New Testament.
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by YourFavEvangeli: 4:59am On May 06, 2022
skywalker240:

Benin women are worst

I strongly disagree, they are sprinkled around in every tribe
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by FireUpNow(m): 6:28am On May 06, 2022
Gospel2Day:

So that error automatically made Hagar his legal wife?
how come having sex with someone who is not your marriage to get a child is now termed error. You people sha. Error indeed!
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Mindlog: 7:04am On May 06, 2022
BigBashiru:

Abraham was a polygamist. Giving away 90% of the kingdom wasn't because of the polygamy but because some of the wives worshipped other gods.... godly polygamy is okay in my opinion.

Please do share more of your view about "godly polygamy'.
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by skywalker240(m): 7:56am On May 06, 2022
YourFavEvangeli:

I strongly disagree, they are sprinkled around in every tribe
Among the bad eggs, there are worst eggs

Am not arguing the fact that evil women are not in every tribe, am trying to tell you that among the WORSE of all the tribe, Benin women are the WORST

Now you get?
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by YourFavEvangeli: 9:12am On May 06, 2022
skywalker240:

Among the bad eggs, there are worst eggs

Am not arguing the fact that evil women are not in every tribe, am trying to tell you that among the WORSE of all the tribe, Benin women are the WORST

Now you get?

I understand you but I don't agree with you. But I don't want us to argue. God bless you my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by skywalker240(m): 9:15am On May 06, 2022
YourFavEvangeli:

I understand you but I don't agree with you. But I don't want us to argue. God bless you my brother
Thanks and God bless you too Sir

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Nyascobar1414: 9:36am On May 06, 2022
[quote author=Gospel2Day post=112564518][/quote]

Bro.. You no sabi anything,stop to dey claim christian...

Then whya are pple still paying tithes? Cos Its was not emphasize in the new testament.
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by BigBashiru: 9:46am On May 06, 2022
Mindlog:

Please do share more of your view about "godly polygamy'.

I no go share oh so if u go hell make u no talk say na me cause am....my hand no dey am oh!
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Mindlog: 10:04am On May 06, 2022
BigBashiru:

I no go share oh so if u go hell make u no talk say na me cause am....my hand no dey am oh!

You dey fear to preach wrong message? cheesy
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by BigBashiru: 12:01pm On May 06, 2022
Mindlog:

You dey fear to preach wrong message? cheesy

Yea lol
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Gospel2Day: 12:53pm On May 06, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Bro.. You no sabi anything,stop to dey claim christian...

Then whya are pple still paying tithes? Cos Its was not emphasize in the new testament.

No problem. Go ahead and be polygamous.
You will find out to your eternal regrets when you die that No Polygamists will enter heaven under the New Testament era.
Shalom.
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Gospel2Day: 12:55pm On May 06, 2022
FireUpNow:
how come having sex with someone who is not your marriage to get a child is now termed error. You people sha. Error indeed!

Check the meaning of error again.
When what you did isn't right or correct, what's it called?
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Nyascobar1414: 2:30pm On May 06, 2022
Gospel2Day:

No problem. Go ahead and be polygamous.
You will find out to your eternal regrets when you die that No Polygamists will enter heaven under the New Testament era.
Shalom.

Abeg shift...

If trumpet sound now sef, na Hell you dey go...

Abi are you holy?

You never sin 2day...

Na plank ah dey find now sef..
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Herrulez: 12:16am On May 07, 2022
Animegirl:
True.

Society will judge women while embrace the foolish acts of men. A man can stay up to 45 years old without marriage but a lady is called evening newspaper when she clocks 30 without husband.

Men would go about sleeping with anything with holes but let a girl keep more than one boyfriends, you will see insults.

Men don't want girls with liabilities but detest any woman who is richer than them.

Men are indeed confuse and hypocrites.

Yes we are. Confused beings
Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by Dantee8433: 4:15pm On May 07, 2022
ednut1:
but the woman selling juju no see am use, how?
Nor be al juju be better one na...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. / How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries / I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.