Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. (46731 Views)

10 Strange Professions That No Longer Exist / Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? / COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Ucloaded01: 2:56pm On May 06, 2022
Ulunne777:
Hostel Cleaners in Nig tertiary institutions
Especially female hostels

1 Like

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Godwin213(m): 2:58pm On May 06, 2022
[quote author=Truvelisback post=112549269]Good day, fellas. I have great respect for people who have these jobs as their professions. Do u know why? These their jobs is not for lazy guys and it involves strenght and skills and the risk.
1. Bricklayers
2. Carpentars
3. Welders
4. Aluminium works
5. Painters, to climb building paint no be Bobo
6. Electricians(Nepa men) and those who wire houses
7. Electronics electricians
8. Shoe cobblers. As simple as u may think the job is, it involves strenght and skills. It is not as easy as u may think
9. Tailoring
10. Food vendors(it's not easy to wake up as early as 4am everyday to cook and sell etc.

You didn't include bus drivers that can close by 12am and start work again by 4am
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by FlippersCare123(m): 2:58pm On May 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. I have great respect for people who have these jobs as their professions. Do u know why? These their jobs is not for lazy guys and it involves strenght and skills and the risk.
1. Bricklayers
2. Carpentars
3. Welders
4. Aluminium works
8. Shoe cobblers. As simple as u may think the job is, it involves strenght and skills. It is not as easy as u may think
9. Tailoring
10. Food vendors(it's not easy to wake up as early as 4am everyday to cook and sell etc.

the list is incomplete without panel beater

1 Like

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by GiftCardTrade2: 3:00pm On May 06, 2022
Honestly these guys dey try

1 Like

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by ufuosman(m): 3:01pm On May 06, 2022
Not really easy
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Kesscy: 3:06pm On May 06, 2022
What about POP designers and scriding?

1 Like

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by BlackDuke(m): 3:10pm On May 06, 2022
I respect long distance inter-state drivers, who have to concentrate on the road for over 9 hours almost on a daily basis, it's not a job for the faint heart.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by babtoundey(m): 3:13pm On May 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
What's wrong abt those professions? Oh! See ur mentality. U think these people who do these jobs are hopeless and useless and have no future, lol. Atleast, it's legit and better than stealing, robbing, scamming and money ritual. I know a carpentar who is doing well and living fine with his carpentary job. And i also know a lady who is an hairdresser. Her husband currently is not working because he lost his job. She is the one catering for the home with her hairdressing job.

He is saying nonsense. My dad is a bricklayer and he is not poor. The comfort he has, the feat he has attained many of those "I am working in office" don't have it.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Deltatoto: 3:16pm On May 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. I have great respect for people who have these jobs as their professions. Do u know why? These their jobs is not for lazy guys and it involves strenght and skills and the risk.
1. Bricklayers
2. Carpentars
3. Welders
4. Aluminium works
9. Tailoring
u don’t know what life is all about if u have not added prostitutes.U think it’s easy to sleep with anybody u see cos of money.naturally in life we all have our spec.as I Dey so I can never sleep with a fat woman.but u see olosho,once u pay she’s game.celebrate them too bro

2 Likes

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Burgerlomo: 3:19pm On May 06, 2022
emetisuccess:

Are u a developer
Project where I dey handle now, I don chop money finish but I never near 60% completion. Hmmm

Carry yah cross bro because we no epp you chop the money

1 Like

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by akanbiaa(m): 3:20pm On May 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
1. Bricklayers
2. Carpentars
3. Welders
4. Aluminium works
9. Tailoring
What of NGO workers that risk their lives helping the vulnerable in the society ?

1 Like

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by suffering: 3:23pm On May 06, 2022
Which one do you do, OP?
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by suffering: 3:24pm On May 06, 2022
Deltatoto:
u don’t know what life is all about if u have not added prostitutes.U think it’s easy to sleep with anybody u see cos of money.naturally in life we all have our spec.as I Dey so I can never sleep with a fat woman.but u see olosho,once u pay she’s game.celebrate them too bro
Olosho get spec too. Most times they jump at the men they like when in a venue full of tens of men. Na when times bad they settle.
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Twocups: 3:32pm On May 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
To me, na Bricklayer work hard pass. U go carry sand, u go mix cement with Shovel, etc. After work, all ur body and waist go tell u. That work no be for lazy men ooo. I have great respect for those guys.
No be lie, he no easy that year, but we thank God today
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Deltatoto: 3:38pm On May 06, 2022
suffering:
Olosho get spec too. Most times they jump at the men they like when in a venue full of tens of men. Na when times bad they settle.
u must be a practioner.
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by frankson1(m): 3:42pm On May 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
1. Bricklayers
2. Carpentars
3. Welders
4. Aluminium works
9. Tailoring

It depends on the type of Welders.
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Olayiwola1425: 3:43pm On May 06, 2022
Catering services no easy as well especially in serving point na there u go dey see different sort of dogs barking � but honestly I like eating slot when serving but thank God for Life

1 Like

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by andyxyler(m): 3:49pm On May 06, 2022
Mechanic nko?

1 Like

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by campbelljosh(m): 3:51pm On May 06, 2022
God bless you. It's not easy o
Axis313:
You forgot to mention car washers,its not easy washing and cleaning other people's vehicles,especially the heavy duty ones,sometimes under intense and scorching sun.

1 Like

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Petshopng: 3:57pm On May 06, 2022
May God bless them, the work no easy

1 Like

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by majamajic(m): 4:03pm On May 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
Olosho na work? grin

One of the oldest job in the world

1 Like

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by rankaadede(m): 4:03pm On May 06, 2022
Fryers at chicken republic.. U go stand for hourd and non stop working. I was employed and worked for like 4houds na em I quit o

1 Like

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by KangaIye: 4:11pm On May 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
1. Bricklayers
2. Carpentars
3. Welders
4. Aluminium works
9. Tailoring

You forgot to add Plumbers, these guys deal with your shits anytime any day. grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by delpee(f): 4:21pm On May 06, 2022
Bearmoon:

Nobody wants to do these jobs anymore. We all want it soft.

You know how your sink can have a leak and you just call a plumber? Very soon there will be nobody to call,,, we will be calling plumbing companies, welding companies, electrical companies to help fix our stuff.

Once my pikin write waec finish, i go keep am for house for one year make he learn one of these things and if you say you no wan go school after that then no problem.

Let him learn during holidays while in a higher institution. Remember that classmates and the friends he makes at that level improve the calibre of his contacts. Good connections make a difference. An educated person won't operate at the level of the local laborers.

1 Like

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by anoda(m): 4:25pm On May 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
I forgot to add FARMERS. That job no easy ooo. The day wey i follow my aunty and cousins go farm to harvest cassava for us to make garri, na that time i come know why people dey run away from farm work. Farming is not for lazy people.
I jejely dey sing softwork with my corn farm o, any thing cassava na to sell am fresh for farm. Thank you for recognising us!

1 Like

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Soltix(m): 4:29pm On May 06, 2022
Margy:
no be lie!

those Mason guys on site..working so hard under hot sun or rain for 4k no be here o...na die..just to survive

Earning 4k daily is better than going to teach in one sch, and be paid 15k monthly
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by astonished: 4:45pm On May 06, 2022
What is hard in collecting prick and you also enjoy, that's what you compare to labourer work with peanut
Deltatoto:
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by hardbody: 4:59pm On May 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
1. Bricklayers
2. Carpentars
3. Welders
4. Aluminium works
9. Tailoring

The best yet is to make money using your brain power with little or no physical strength.
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Luluakim: 4:59pm On May 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
1. Bricklayers
2. Carpentars
3. Welders
4. Aluminium works
9. Tailoring
barbers

1 Like

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by DaveHarry(m): 5:01pm On May 06, 2022
No job/profession is easy.
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Iamsaintchild: 5:12pm On May 06, 2022
Na those set of people I do pity for this life.... During my days in awo hall of oau, you go see how some spoil brat go pour dirty water on top this old people wey dey clean for ground floor and dem must not curse...... Chai, e bad
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by mrkings84(m): 5:14pm On May 06, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
may your sister marry one of them can I get an Amen?

So those people are they less human?
Or you never see many successful people with any these occupation?

This your comment is disgusting!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shenuga, Lastma Officer Dies While Trying To Help Motorist In Distress (picture) / ₦200,000 Minimum Wage: FG To Take Decision Soon / The Top 10 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.