Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. (46729 Views)

10 Strange Professions That No Longer Exist / Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? / COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Allisgud: 8:50am On May 07, 2022
Na those people suppose get money pass if that quote of hard woks pays is reel to itself
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Tundex911: 8:57am On May 07, 2022
And unfortunately the government no reason to increase the minimum wage, the recent increase to 30k we know how government collect almost half of the minimum wage through VAT...

Failed Nation

1 Like

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by felixawe(m): 9:18am On May 07, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. I have great respect for people who have these jobs as their professions. Do u know why? These their jobs is not for lazy guys and it involves strenght and skills and the risk.
no skill is easy, respect all

1 Like

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Truvelisback(m): 9:27am On May 07, 2022
Allisgud:
Na those people suppose get money pass if that quote of hard woks pays is reel to itself
Those who knows their worth are earning well.
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Truvelisback(m): 9:29am On May 07, 2022
Tundex911:
And unfortunately the government no reason to increase the minimum wage, the recent increase to 30k we know how government collect almost half of the minimum wage through VAT...

Failed Nation
30k yet salary no dey go up but the cost of thing dey go up.
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by emetisuccess(m): 12:00pm On May 07, 2022
GoodMuyis:

And you go still collect 2 more gig working 18/7 sitting down.

Back dey pain me since yesterday

That's our ways bru
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Euchariasblog: 12:59pm On May 07, 2022
Chiwetalu Agu revealed he was attacked spiritually and it left him with foreign objects in his body.

The actor did a video addressing his fans.
See video below
https://euchariasblog.com/chiwetalu-agu-shows-items-removed-from-his-body-after-he-suffered-a-spiritual-attack-video/
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by 9jaRealist: 9:11am On May 10, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. I have great respect for people who have these jobs as their professions. Do u know why? These their jobs is not for lazy guys and it involves strenght and skills and the risk.
1. Bricklayers
2. Carpentars
3. Welders
4. Aluminium works
5. Painters, to climb building paint no be Bobo
6. Electricians(Nepa men) and those who wire houses
7. Electronics electricians
8. Shoe cobblers. As simple as u may think the job is, it involves strenght and skills. It is not as easy as u may think
9. Tailoring
10. Food vendors(it's not easy to wake up as early as 4am everyday to cook and sell etc.

You should have respect for everyone who makes an HONEST living…
>
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:19pm On May 14, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Our today's youth should shUN yahoo yahoo and imbibe the beauty of hard work smarTwork to earn honest living with peace of mind.
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:24am On May 15, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
may your sister marry one of them can I get an Amen?

What's wrong with those professions?

I believe you're just talking out of ignorance

Even as a medical professional, i don't look down on them.

When you have any project, you'll understand how much those guys make

I sent 500k to a welder 2days ago just to make a small gate for me. Do you know how much gain he'll make from it just in less than 2/3wks, when most graduates are making less 50k in one full month?

My only problem is the lack of honesty, sincerity and sense of responsibility amongst members of those profession/artisans.
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:35am On May 25, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Our today's youth should shun yahoo yahoo and imbibe the beauty of hard AND work smarkwork PRINCIPLES to earn honest living with peace of mind.THIS IS THE PARADIME SHIT YOU YOUTHS NEED BADLY TODAY.
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Babalola0920: 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
1. Bricklayers
2. Carpentars
3. Welders
4. Aluminium works
5. Painters, to climb building paint no be Bobo
6. Electricians(Nepa men) and those who wire houses
7. Electronics electricians
8. Shoe cobblers. As simple as u may think the job is, it involves strenght and skills. It is not as easy as u may think
9. Tailoring
10. Food vendors(it's not easy to wake up as early as 4am everyday to cook and sell etc.

Where's plumber you fit touch your own fierce

1 Like

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hello here, I am Sophie and I'm trying to reach out to any investor out here. I own a bead making brand but my business is suffering from a little crisis at the moment in which 150-200k would solve, if you are willing to invest and accept refund with interest on it after five months(deal). kindly reach out to me 07015371845.
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by pyro10(m): 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
Learnt tiling last year at abj, gwagwalada iddo to be Pierce, those where the most time of my life so many I had suicidal thoughts buh my AZ was there for me......
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Bellediva1: 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
If you are a startup owner/ HR manager, you're well aware of the hassles of managing people, no matter the number.

This Saturday, 25th June by 11am, we'd be talking about: 5 Steps to HR Structuring and Engineering for startups �

Our trainer is none other Olasemeji Olumide who is a Business
Management, Organization Structure & Policy formulation and Human Resources & Organizational Ethics professional. Over the years, he has identified an organization's major and complex resources to be Human Resources, and he specializes in blending Staffing with Employee well-being and Mental Health Balance.

As a one-person team in HR, you have to make sure you have a handle on hiring, payroll, benefits, onboarding, and training.

This training will empower you to make the right decision, use the right tools and set attainable goals for your company.

Here's the link for registration: https:///BHSHRstructuring

�������� �� ����, ��� ������������ �� ��������

This training is brought to you by Brown HR Solution, hosted by Nwannukwu Stephanie

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shenuga, Lastma Officer Dies While Trying To Help Motorist In Distress (picture) / ₦200,000 Minimum Wage: FG To Take Decision Soon / The Top 10 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.