Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO (21626 Views)

Ugochinyere Arson..ideato Beheading......... THE FACTS. / Zamfara Governor Matawalle Gives Cash To Soldiers (Video) / When Ipob Is Serious We Will Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by naijapips04: 10:37pm On May 05, 2022
gidgiddy:
IPOB has denied doing this and there is no evidence, beyond pretty sentiments, that they did

What the security forces should do is work diligently to fish out the perpetrators of this crime, rather than wasting time pointing fingers with no proof

Which of the Igbos uchu? Next na your own sister they will butcher. Continue supporting stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by ThatsONYI: 10:41pm On May 05, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

Don't watch it.

shocked

Thanks..

I remember watching a vid where people in a*** wears were beheading lotta young people and dropping their bodies in a very wide grave while laughing about it.

One even called a certain mallam to do the next "work" and even told him "to do the work well or did he just woke up from sleep?"

I watched that vid almost ten years old when I was a kid, till date it stuck in my brain and I feel suicidal and wanna go kamakaze whenever the memory comes on embarassed
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 10:41pm On May 05, 2022
Miracle2022:
if ipob/ESN really committed this crime may your family and you never know peace,may your children surfer the same thing,may you die a painful death. In Jesus name.
I Won't bother to reply you, cos your backwards region has already suffering the repercussions of their evil against Ndigbo ...

Chronic unity beggar.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/igbo-ancestors-will-avenge-this-wickedness-ipob-denies-beheading-soldiers/amp/

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by toofit007: 10:44pm On May 05, 2022
Sergio104:
Blood of Jesus shocked cry

This video has killed the last support I have for IPOB

To hell with freedom when you have chosen the heart of a beast.

To hell with Nnamdi KANU

To hell with every individual involved in this mess

To hell with all the miscreants that has turned my beloveth igboland to Golgotha.

To hell with ........

Please I won't trade my conscience for rubbish

My heart goes out to her embarassed
this is not ipob neither are they ESN, they are dss I believe.

3 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by topboss1: 10:44pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

You have started blaiming fulani. U IPOB bingos are programmed one corner one corner.
You're defending your Biafra. One said Wike caused unknown gunmen but his state is peaceful.
Another said is the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu but Abuja is peaceful.

Then it is in our land killing our people that you'll avenge.

Some will say fulani was killing us. So let's just agree fulani was killing us so your revenge will be to kill your people again to avenge.
Sit at home enforcement u kill u blame fulani
No election in Biafra land enforcement u kill again u blame Simon Ekpa ESN.

Oh God u guys are a waste

THE BASTARD HAVE AGREED THAT FULANI ARE THE KILLERS.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by naijapips04: 10:44pm On May 05, 2022
gidgiddy:

Nothing in that phone call mentions IPOB, besides anyone with a phone can make such a call, particularly people who want to frame IPOB.

So what in your idiotic minds mentions Fulani herdmen and Boko haram in any killing? Can't you see how foolish you sound?

We know they modus operandi of IPOB. We don't need for them to proclaim before we know they are the ones responsible. If IPOB has any hands in this, may you die a miserable death worst than the video in this post

2 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Yujin(m): 10:44pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

You have started blaiming fulani. U IPOB bingos are programmed one corner one corner.
You're defending your Biafra. One said Wike caused unknown gunmen but his state is peaceful.
Another said is the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu but Abuja is peaceful.

Then it is in our land killing our people that you'll avenge.

Some will say fulani was killing us. So let's just agree fulani was killing us so your revenge will be to kill your people again to avenge.
Sit at home enforcement u kill u blame fulani
No election in Biafra land enforcement u kill again u blame Simon Ekpa ESN.

Oh God u guys are a waste
Your stupidity is very glaring before all but you can't see it. Those using you today will be the same people that will kill you very soon. You're not the first. Where's Adaka Boro today? Where's Ukpabi Asika? Where's Ken Saro-Wiwa? They're all gone leaving no proud legacy. You'll soon realise that the little change you're getting for this ignoble job is actually a poison to your soul.
This propaganda has failed again just like the previous ones. Even the next will fail.
May all those working with the enemies of Ndigbo and Biafrans in general die painful deaths.

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by limeta(f): 10:44pm On May 05, 2022
[quote author=GreenArrow1 post=112560115]

Yeah of course. You should be at peace. Savagery is in your DNA. Naturally, you should be comfortable with watching stuff like this. This is who you truly are beneath the surface. Why run away from it now just because it's been published? Are you sure if your house is searched right now, there wouldn't be dry parts of human flesh hanging around casually in your kitchen?
Is this the 'Nazi shame of exposure' you are feeling? You wanted this, you cheered for this. Why the sudden U-turn just because your true nature has been put out for the world to see?
Your friends and those close to you should be weary of you.
You are not

Like a give a ffuucckk about what you have to say
They sign up for this were they not soldiers
How many innocent souls have they taken themselves
Don't even get me started
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by naijapips04: 10:45pm On May 05, 2022
topboss1:

nigeria army and dss will all perish on Igbo soil.

Nnamdi Kanu long told you but today, u feel secure and that is y u are killing our people.

Judgement day is very near.

You are killing your own people. Keep living in fools paradise. It will get to your family, I'm very certain.

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:47pm On May 05, 2022
Emergingnation:
I Won't bother to reply you, cos your backwards region has already suffering the repercussions of their evil against Ndigbo ...

Chronic unity beggar.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/igbo-ancestors-will-avenge-this-wickedness-ipob-denies-beheading-soldiers/amp/
Miracle2022 can u see people like gidgiddy history555 biafranpatriot Biafran4life antibmc topboss1 etc they know the truth.
It is a simple prayer. I said amen to mine if I ever have a hand in any killings as they accused me. Now say amen as we accuse u Igbos of having a hand he is beating around the bush calling u unity beggar. They know the truth. They know

5 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by topboss1: 10:47pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Mynd44 Lalasticlala oam4j

Saying Nigerian army will perish on Igbo soil.
Promoting terrorism.

WE DEY WAIT, I HAVE MY OTHER MONIKER ON THE READY.

IF DEY BAN ME JOKE ON THEM, BECAUSE THEY LEFT A TERRORIST LIKE YOU TO POST GRUSOME VIDEOS OF MURDERS AND BE BANNING ME FOR CONDEMNING THE MURDERERS IN UNIFORM.

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Yujin(m): 10:47pm On May 05, 2022
topboss1:

nigeria army and dss will all perish on Igbo soil.

Nnamdi Kanu long told you but today, u feel secure and that is y u are killing our people.

Judgement day is very near.
Iseeee.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by limeta(f): 10:48pm On May 05, 2022
GreenArrow1:

Yeah of course. You should be at peace. Savagery is in your DNA. Naturally, you should be comfortable with watching stuff like this. This is who you truly are beneath the surface. Why run away from it now just because it's been published? Are you sure if your house is searched right now, there wouldn't be dry parts of human flesh hanging around casually in your kitchen?
Is this the 'Nazi shame of exposure' you are feeling? You wanted this, you cheered for this. Why the sudden U-turn just because your true nature has been put out for the world to see?
Your friends and those close to you should be weary of you.
You are not normal.

You are easy to work out
You are one of the terrorist zoo army
Hope they get you soon
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:51pm On May 05, 2022
topboss1:

THE BASTARD HAVE AGREED THAT FULANI ARE THE KILLERS.

Err fulani unknown gunmen were cheered. The same Fulani unknown gunmen spoke Igbo on the call the same fulani did tongue surgery as they spoke even with Igbo tongue.
The same fulani unknown gunmen is carrying out Nnamdi kanu threat of sending all soldiers away from south east.
And this same fulani DSS is killing themselves their colleague just to make u look bad.

To be a bingo.... Chai God

3 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by toofit007: 10:51pm On May 05, 2022
Taba21:

Odi treatment is understatement.
odi treatment happened because men weren't armed. If the soldiers try such, it shall meet heavy resistance that will result into 2 biafra war and I can assure Nigeria government will not win. The only option out of this whole fracas is for Nigeria government to activate a date for referendum.

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by topboss1: 10:51pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Err fulani unknown gunmen were cheered. The same Fulani unknown gunmen spoke Igbo on the call the same fulani did tongue surgery as they spoke even with Igbo tongue.
The same fulani unknown gunmen is carrying out Nnamdi kanu threat of sending all soldiers away from south east

ONE WHO DELIGHTS IN DEATH, WILL NOT LIVE LONG.

THE SAME WAY YOU ARE POSTING PAINFUL AND SORROWFUL SUFFERING OF OTHERS, WILL YOUR OWN BE UPLOADED HERE.

GUESS WHO WILL BE ON GROUND TO COMMENT? cool
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by topboss1: 10:52pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

The same fulani unknown gunmen is carrying out Nnamdi kanu threat of sending all soldiers away from south east.
And this same fulani DSS is killing themselves their colleague just to make u look bad.

To be a bingo.... Chai God

THEM KEEP YOU FOR ONE ROOM FOR ABUJA LIKE ASHAWO.

I WILL NOT BE SURPRISE, FULANI MUST HAVE ALREADY STARTED FCUUKING YOUR SHIT HOLE.

FULANI CAN FCVK ANYTHING, INCLUDING ANIMALS.

U NO GET SHAME.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:53pm On May 05, 2022
naijapips04:

So what in your idiotic minds mentions Fulani herdmen and Boko haram in any killing? Can't you see how foolish you sound?

We know they modus operandi of IPOB. We don't need for them to proclaim before we know they are the ones responsible. If IPOB has any hands in this, may you die a miserable death worst than the video in this post

Gidgiddy and his friends will do as if they didn't see the prayer.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Kingsley1000(m): 10:53pm On May 05, 2022
topboss1:

ONE WHO DELIGHTS IN DEATH, WILL NOT LIVE LONG.

THE SAME WAY YOU ARE POSTING PAINFUL AND SORROWFUL SUFFERING OF OTHERS, WILL YOUR OWN BE UPLOADED HERE.

GUESS WHO WILL BE ON GROUND TO COMMENT? cool

So op should expose the atrocities pepetrated by ipob miscreant?

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by olaolaking: 10:54pm On May 05, 2022
RealityBender:

And who says Igbo people cannot be bought ni?? Oyigboupdate is a typical example. Make una dey apply sense abeg!!
Noo. Bought igbo people bawo? Igbo people cannot be bought now, it is only yorunabeli that backbite and van be bought. At least that is what you have been claiming. So why do you think an Igbo man can be bought?

But let me reset your brain with this question :

If an Igbós are bought to kill fellow Igbós, who do we blame?

Please answer! Dull boy

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Kingsley1000(m): 10:55pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Gidgiddy and his friends will do as if they didn't see the prayer.

They are those bank rolling and funding ipob miscreant just to spite buhari .They will blame it on dss grin

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Beermoney1: 10:55pm On May 05, 2022
This is evil.

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Sweetooth(f): 10:55pm On May 05, 2022
My God... What did they do wrong cry

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:56pm On May 05, 2022
Yujin:

Your stupidity is very glaring before all but you can't see it. Those using you today will be the same people that will kill you very soon. You're not the first. Where's Adaka Boro today? Where's Ukpabi Asika? Where's Ken Saro-Wiwa? They're all gone leaving no proud legacy. You'll soon realise that the little change you're getting for this ignoble job is actually a poison to your soul.
This propaganda has failed again just like the previous ones. Even the next will fail.
May all those working with the enemies of Ndigbo and Biafrans in general die painful deaths.

Mumu why not quote the prayer and accept the blood be on your head if its IPOB that did it as you're accused. the same way I accepted the blood being on my head and same fate if I have any hand in any killing at all as I'm accused. That will go a long way that all this beating around the bush all this unity beggar talk, fulani, DSS etc

3 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by Indispensable85(m): 10:56pm On May 05, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

When u say u dont support they'll call u fulani janjaaweed

It is getting to all of them now. I spoke to an ibo man recently where I went to buy some stuff,he was narrating his ordeal in the hands of these same cannibals when he went home for a wedding ceremony. Infact he told me how they brought all of them out of the vehicle searching them one after the other saying they were looking for anyone with security ID cards. After the embarrassment they collected their phones. He was so dejected when narrating his ordeal. They're beginning to regret their stupidity.

I once said they'll end up destroying themselves that they'll start begging for rescue from outside.

5 Likes

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by toofit007: 10:58pm On May 05, 2022
Miracle2022:
God! Gidigidi and his family generation will never know peace.
Any idiot that say these people are not terrorists should be shut at sight.
This video should be send to the UN,US,UK and all other international communities let me see any devil that will say these ipob are not terrorists.
only if you have forensic evidence that ipob or ESN actually committed the crime then you can prepare your case against them in your UN, US and UK. I am very much convinced that ipob or ESN didn't do this. This will likely be done by Simon Ekpa boys because Simon Ekpa told the world few weeks ago that every crime that has been committed in BIAFRA land since the extra ordinary rendition of Mazi NNAMDI KANU is been done by his boys under his command.
Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:58pm On May 05, 2022
naijapips04:

You are killing your own people. Keep living in fools paradise. It will get to your family, I'm very certain.

Them full nairaland na. If gidgiddy or him colleague Emergingnation3 see the comment dem fit blame me say na me hack the account comment am.

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:59pm On May 05, 2022
topboss1:

SEE , AM NOT A COWARD LIKE YOU.

A BOY, BOY.... IF WE HAD TO MEET, U WOULD BE MY HOUSE BOY.

SO, CONTINUE HIDING BEHIND FULANI TO THROW STONES AT ALAIGBO.

WE WILL BE HEAR TO COMMENT ON YOUR OBITUARY VERY SOON.

How can a faceless person call someone with a face coward.

1 Like

Re: The Video When IPOB/ESN Was Beheading The Soldiers VIDEO by topboss1: 11:00pm On May 05, 2022
Indispensable85:

It is getting to all of them now. I spoke to an ibo man recently where I went to buy some stuff,he was narrating his ordeal in the hands of these same cannibals when he went home for a wedding ceremony. Infact he told me how they brought all of them out of the vehicle searching them one after the other saying they were looking for anyone with security ID cards. After the embarrassment they collected their phones. He was so dejected when narrating his ordeal. They're beginning to regret their stupidity.

I once said they'll end up destroying themselves that they'll start begging for rescue from outside.

SEE UNITY BEGGAR, U WANT TO COME AND RESCUE, WHO?

WE ARE DOING FUND RAISING FOR ESN ON SUNDAY, GUESS WHAT NDIIGBO WILL DONATE MORE MONEY FOR ESN.

LONG LIVE ESN AND BIAFRA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu / Edo 2016; Declare Me Winner, Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal / Falana Reacts To Lagos As "World’s Third Worst City"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.