Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

KEVIN SAMUELS (the Godfather) Is DEAD! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / KEVIN SAMUELS (the Godfather) Is DEAD! (1883 Views)

Kevin Samuels Is Dead (RIP To The Godfather) / The Kevin Samuels Thread / Kevin Samuels Faces Backlash After Telling A Woman She Looks "Average" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KEVIN SAMUELS (the Godfather) Is DEAD! by czarr(m): 3:52am On May 06, 2022
Got the news today.
Very bad news.

Legend is gone.

2 Likes

Re: KEVIN SAMUELS (the Godfather) Is DEAD! by Gaddafih001(m): 3:58am On May 06, 2022
Eyaaaa.
So finally I was the FTC?
Re: KEVIN SAMUELS (the Godfather) Is DEAD! by Afrobasic(m): 4:32am On May 06, 2022
Got the news earlier and I'm downcasted cry

The godfather is dead. How?? cry cry

The manosphere lost a legend today, but his legacy will live on forever.

2 Likes

Re: KEVIN SAMUELS (the Godfather) Is DEAD! by RedpillAnalyst: 4:42am On May 06, 2022
The attack on him is real.

Some women are very happy about his death. He was the biggest brand out there telling women what men can't openly say in the media.

1 Like

Re: KEVIN SAMUELS (the Godfather) Is DEAD! by Brunosamel(m): 5:43am On May 06, 2022
He is one of the realistic person that called out black women for the type life they live in the black community

3 Likes

Re: KEVIN SAMUELS (the Godfather) Is DEAD! by thrillionaire(m): 8:26am On May 06, 2022
Damn! So sad mehn.. just when I got to know and take interest in this "High value man" leader.. it's a crazy world.
Re: KEVIN SAMUELS (the Godfather) Is DEAD! by Magnoliaa(f): 8:43am On May 06, 2022
Eyaa.

His page was a good place for ( "social" ) observation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KEVIN SAMUELS (the Godfather) Is DEAD! by Nyascobar1414: 10:26am On May 06, 2022
We all die one day, then why b!shes laughing shii....

I'll rather tell this simping world the truth..

1 Like

Re: KEVIN SAMUELS (the Godfather) Is DEAD! by Austinbiggy(m): 11:09am On May 06, 2022
I saw the post on facebook but I don't really know him much, the comments I saw on facebook are from women, they are celebrating his death but who is this man that ladies don't talk good about him.
Re: KEVIN SAMUELS (the Godfather) Is DEAD! by Nyascobar1414: 11:36am On May 06, 2022
Austinbiggy:
I saw the post on facebook but I don't really know him much, the comments I saw on facebook are from women, they are celebrating his death but who is this man that ladies don't talk good about him.

The same ladies would one day die..

2 Likes

Re: KEVIN SAMUELS (the Godfather) Is DEAD! by Afrobasic(m): 11:45am On May 06, 2022
Austinbiggy:

Kevin was a realistic man, he told women the truth, and as you probably know, women HATE truth.

Not surprised that they were celebrating. A lot of them are miserable, fat and single mothers anyway (aka big sherly). So their opinions don't count.

2 Likes

Re: KEVIN SAMUELS (the Godfather) Is DEAD! by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:22pm On May 06, 2022
May he rest in peace

Although what is it with these black manosphere men dying in their 50s 8
Re: KEVIN SAMUELS (the Godfather) Is DEAD! by bluefilm: 1:15am On May 07, 2022
What a pity.

What a loss.

Rest in Peace, Kevin

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please I Need Your Inputs / My Male Cousin Hid His Pictures After We Added Each Other On Facebook / Odiaero Ask, At What Age Is Best For A Guy To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.