Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) (53357 Views)

Blood Vessel: Ratings And Review / Gangs Of Lagos: Ratings And Review / Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by kevovo: 8:10pm On May 06, 2022
heh
Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by Taywon: 8:10pm On May 06, 2022
I downloaded it yesterday....

Its a nice movie
Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by Gatekeepers: 8:11pm On May 06, 2022
This is Nigeria! We don't have time for dogon turenchi! Who do you expect to read all these your long write-up?
Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by Juanmike(m): 8:11pm On May 06, 2022
Link pls
Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by niel63(m): 8:12pm On May 06, 2022
Na you write the film?

Because I feel like I have already watched the film before.

First you started with how I shouldn't read if I didn't want to spoil the film ba?

Why you come dey tell me?

Na you make am very interesting to me... and na you still make me no go like watch the movie. Because, I feel like I have already watched the film before.

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by NoToPile: 8:12pm On May 06, 2022
Watched the trailer last month,

link to download pls.
Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by NoToPile: 8:12pm On May 06, 2022
Taywon:
I downloaded it yesterday....

Its a nice movie

Link pls thank you.
Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by willbayo(m): 8:13pm On May 06, 2022
No critic?
Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by Petshopng: 8:14pm On May 06, 2022
One of the best Nollywood releases of the year so far
Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by Jessewizy(m): 8:15pm On May 06, 2022
FactBoyz:
This movie is the best Nigerian Series I've watched
Try “The Mystic River”

3 Likes

Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by GiftCardTrade1: 8:15pm On May 06, 2022
Great Movie
Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by chopnaira: 8:16pm On May 06, 2022
Saw it last night. It was okay.

For a Nigerian movie, I will give it maybe 6.8/10.
Kate henshaw's acting: 9/10.

Most Nigerian movies I usually rate them around 4/10.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 06, 2022
Mikeeytools:
Your mate are heading key positions in Nigeria. Be here thinking of movies.
Oga oo, wetin concern movie with key position?
As you no dey talk about movie which position you don achieve/get?

21 Likes

Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by WoundedLamb: 8:18pm On May 06, 2022
post=112588239:
Very interesting movie.

Jim Iyke's latest movie is another Banger.

Thumbs up Guys.

What's the title, please?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by FuckHomophobes: 8:19pm On May 06, 2022
9.5/10 for me

1 Like

Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 06, 2022
Mikeeytools:
change your mentality

5 Likes

Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by WoundedLamb: 8:20pm On May 06, 2022
FactBoyz:
This movie is the best Nigerian Series I've watched

Is it a movie or a series?

1 Like

Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by Broveens42(m): 8:20pm On May 06, 2022
post=112588239:
Very interesting movie.

Jim Iyke's latest movie is another Banger.

Thumbs up Guys.

I enjoyed Jim Iyke's 'Bad comment' on Netflix.
Very interesting movie.

There's also this movie I refused watching for a long time, I never knew it would be interesting until I watched with my partner..
It's called bling lagosians, who ever directed that movie deserve an award.

The one I regretted most was 'king of boys' very poor scripting/interpretation of roles, though the filming is world class

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by chopnaira: 8:20pm On May 06, 2022
Pr3cious:
Every one has been rating this movie highly
I don't want to be disappointed.
Hope it's not like chief Daddy 2
That chief daddy 2 ehn. Rubbish upon nonsense. I rate that one 2/10.
Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by Mindlog: 8:20pm On May 06, 2022
Jefferyhi86:
Have u watch the first blood sister during the 90s,d lead actress was Ramsey Noah's ex, I forgot her name

Ameze Imarhiagbe but I think the movie was Flesh And Blood which we had the video cassette of the movie back then. cheesy
Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by Luduna: 8:21pm On May 06, 2022
Great movie

Anyway enjoy my movie and the best for Lere East State House of Assembly

Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by Atticusxsz(m): 8:21pm On May 06, 2022
WoundedLamb:

What's the title, please?

That would be "Bad Comments". wink
Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by donforeign: 8:24pm On May 06, 2022
movie no end well

1 Like

Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by Mikeeytools: 8:28pm On May 06, 2022
Paxxcarl:
change your mentality
to Netflix abi.
Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by Acidbath: 8:28pm On May 06, 2022
Just hearing it for the first time
Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by Phock2sweet: 8:28pm On May 06, 2022
Mikeeytools:
hahahahaa..... you are right jor
Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by freshkpomo(m): 8:31pm On May 06, 2022
Pinklygul:
If it's not our 'old' blood sisters of Genevieve and Omotola,then it can not be blood sisters
Tony Umez and Oge okoye them along patience ozokwor....how time flies!!!

3 Likes

Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by Melonny(m): 8:32pm On May 06, 2022
I am rating this low jare. Maybe a 3/10, I am not impressed. I totally like the lead characters, but the storyline gets as it be.
How can you murder someone in one of the most expensive hotels in Nigeria the CCTV didn't capture the act?

- I have not been to many hotels, but I remember the security checks at the gate and the metal detector at the Sheraton hotel at Ikeja. In the movie, it was so easy to get a gun into the event hall undetected.

- How did they get the shovels into the hotel? The story didn't give an account of this.

Dem just dey show girl power all through.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 06, 2022
I need to have to watch this movie. The accolades given to d movie is mesmerising
Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by Oyehomie(m): 8:34pm On May 06, 2022
Vintiana:
In as much as I’m tempted to read this, I’m still not going to.
Someone should please borrow their Netflix login when I finish watching it, I will return it.

Thank you in anticipation.

No need, download from tvshows4mobiledotcom

2 Likes

Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by Lyoncrescent: 8:35pm On May 06, 2022
If the hotel hallway had CCTV, the series would have ended 30 minutes into episode 1

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Reasons Miracle Won BBNaija 2018 / BBNaija: Nina Tells Miracle She Enjoyed What Went Down Between Them / Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.