Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) (53353 Views)

Blood Vessel: Ratings And Review / Gangs Of Lagos: Ratings And Review / Meet ‘The Critic‘, Kaduna Students And Their Scifi Movie On Green Screen (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by kingthreat(m): 7:47am On May 14, 2022
Maj196:
So what's up with the naked girls bathing scene? That's total rubbish. Must we copy the whites in everything. This is Africa ffs

If that scene wasn't remarkable, you wouldn't remember it. Why whites and Koreans make great movies is because they are real all the way. If they have to show nudity to send a message, they do.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by Maj196(m): 2:08pm On May 14, 2022
kingthreat:

If that scene wasn't remarkable, you wouldn't remember it. Why whites and Koreans make great movies is because they are real all the way. If they have to show nudity to send a message, they do.
The earlier you lot stop comparing yourself to the white people the better. I mean for how long do you want to keep enslaving yourselves to them. Huh? This is Africa. What is conventional amongst them doesn't mean it is here as well. And for the record I didn't find the scene remarkable in any way but rather revolting. Peace

1 Like

Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by kingthreat(m): 2:11pm On May 14, 2022
Maj196:
The earlier you lot stop comparing yourself to the white people the better. I mean for how long do you want to keep enslaving yourselves to them. Huh? This is Africa. What is conventional amongst them doesn't mean it is here as well. And for the record I didn't find the scene remarkable in any way but rather revolting. Peace

Not comparing us to them. But there is nudity in many African cultures. That is an absolute fact.

3 Likes

Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by Maj196(m): 5:49pm On May 14, 2022
kingthreat:

Not comparing us to them. But there is nudity in many African cultures. That is an absolute fact.
Oga stop trying to justify nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by kingthreat(m): 9:20pm On May 14, 2022
Maj196:
Oga stop trying to justify nonsense.
What do you know

1 Like

Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by quisera(m): 6:12am On May 16, 2022
As earlier said, I think Ireti Doyle or Joke Sylva would have played Kate Henshaw role better.
Truth be told the movie is boring as f**k, not worth the hype at all

2 Likes

Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by kokoA(m): 12:53pm On May 18, 2022
Somebody was paid to kill the celebrant at his engagement ceremony, a very high profile event for that matter. So called assassin come tie face like three days eba dey waka freely in the midst of guests, nobody suspected him not even "uncleB" the family hitman.

Target found out the assassin and disarmed him, no alarm was raised.

CCTV captured the assassin but not the ladies running upandan looking for tools to butcher corpse.

5 Likes

Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by kokoA(m): 12:57pm On May 18, 2022
quisera:
As earlier said, I think Ireti Doyle or Joke Sylva would have played Kate Henshaw role better.
Truth be told the movie is boring as f**k, not worth the hype at all
Ah.. I think Kate murdered the role well o. Kate and Ramsey did well.

1 Like

Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by Adinije(f): 8:53pm On May 18, 2022
Zeinymira:
For me Deyemi Okanlawon (Kola Ademola) stood out...he only had one episode but he killed it. The way he changes from a sweet guy to monster is everything.

I felt they should have given us a bit of backstory about him....how was he so badass? He's isn't just rich but he can easily spot an assassin and faced him. And he's not gullible...he was able to guess is brother was behind it. He had all the love of his mother, how did he turn out to be a monster?

Kola may have had the love of his mother, but I have a feeling that they share abominable sexual relationship which may have damaged him.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by georjay(m): 12:02pm On May 19, 2022
Adinije:
Kola may have had the love of his mother, but I have a feeling that they share abominable sexual relationship which may have damaged him.

Same here!
With the way they shared kisses and all...

1 Like

Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by Psady(m): 9:07am On May 21, 2022
Reussite:

That scene was so out of place. lipsrsealed

grin grin
The guy is still a learner. E sure me say them no reason that role well.
Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by GustoAfrica: 9:57am On May 25, 2022
Blood Sisters (2022 series) Kate Henshaw | Ramsey Noah | Nancy Isime Popcorn Crushers Movie Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn65aXE2a00

Blood Sisters is a Nigerian thriller series that follows the story of two best of friends, Sarah (Ini Dima-Okojie) and Kemi (Nancy Isime), who became fugitives right after Sarah's husband to be, Kola (Deyemi Okanlawon), disappears mysteriously on their engagement day, the circumstances surrounding his disappearance became a mystery to them until he (Kola) was declared dead few days after when his body was found in a shallow grave. This situation then made Sarah and Kemi wanted fugitives, as they had to leave town in escape for their lives. As everyone tries to find Kola's killer, more secrets about Kola, his siblings, mother and family feud became revealed.
Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by TechBIogger: 8:32pm On May 30, 2022
Mikeeytools:
Your mate are heading key positions in Nigeria. Be here thinking of movies.
you dey mind that jobless safarigirl.
Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by iamezekwesiri: 4:59pm On May 31, 2022
Overhyped rubbish.... what's with the Human organ harvesters, naked girls bathing ,denrele's part and co....

Thank Jah, i dinor see that nonsense in the cinema.
Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by HajiaNotu: 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
Maybe my expectations were high due to the hype from close friends..

But not a bad movie when you are too free Sha to buy time grin grin

Kolas sisters acting stood out for me, Indima really nailed her role,Deyemi too..

Lest I forget,the costumes are good.

Dazzol.

1 Like

Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by Aidejay(m): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2022
I wasn't coming off the hype when I saw this.
I actually already wrote it off as just another Ebony life, Netflix waste of money.

But damn. Shocked, Awed, Astonished, Pleased And Proud.

Finally Mo Abudu and gang cracked the formula.
Re: Blood Sisters: Ratings And Review (Nigerian Movie On Netflix) by Aidejay(m): 11:06am On Jun 28, 2022
Maj196:
So what's up with the naked girls bathing scene? That's total rubbish. Must we copy the whites in everything. This is Africa ffs
yes we must copy the whites...!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Look On Saga's Face As Nini Gets Evicted From The BBNaija House / 3 Reasons Miracle Won BBNaija 2018 / Difference Between NTA And TVC ( PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.