Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,034 members, 7,845,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused (4743 Views)

Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Emmanuel909090: 3:19pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
I know this story is fake but let's assume it true, to me if it is something he can afford he should have done it for her, it means nothing afterall she your wife to be and those people are your in-laws to be, but I don't believe this story.

Why will you sound this way?

A woman has all it takes to convince her man, but never threaten your man.

The problem here is pride and it has ruined a lot of homes.

Quietly convince your man with a calm voice and if he objects make other alternatives, he might actually change his mind.
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by shantti(m): 3:36pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
I know this story is fake but let's assume it true, to me if it is something he can afford he should have done it for her, it means nothing afterall she your wife to be and those people are your in-laws to be, but I don't believe this story.

Na flight oh,not Keke. One ticket fit reach 40k and her family members might be 20.

If the guy is your younger bro, what advise would u give him
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by shantti(m): 3:39pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
You didn't answer my question, Can a wedding hold without the bride family?

Even the transport of the bride's family has to be paid by the groom??

Una for kukuma fill the groom with gun.

Marriage has no single benefit for men I swear

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Qatar2022: 3:47pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
You people can never change, empty brain, after the wedding they will eat sand
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Shalayetv: 3:48pm On May 07, 2022
Raising kids is one of the toughest and most fulfilling jobs in the world and the one for which you might feel the least prepared. Following the recent event of the 10 years old female student from Chrisland school in Lagos Nigeria, and also the 7 years old male student of Dowen college, it is safe to say that parenting is not as easy as it sounds. After doing some research and asking some parents we decided to put together 5 Major Roles You Must Play In Your Child's Life.
Please if you like this video, consider subscribing to my youtube channel to help this video reach more people, also share and comment your thoughts on this topic.
Thank you and God bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyXnTHPZs1g
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Bluezy13(m): 4:06pm On May 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin A friend? First, you're a man. Second, you're not a gender warrior. Third, you're not a witch. Fourth... what could I ever have gotten for you that you would find useful?

A 5th option.
Such a grand event without refreshments would be odd...or am I wrong ?
Perhaps, "refreshments" is gender biased too, right ?? wink
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:
It look like a fabricated story. Too many attention seeking people geargfor likes and share in Twitter.
However, some marriages or relationship end with flimsy reasons like this.
It's due to total lack of understanding from both parties or from the wife's part.

This geh fine sha tongue
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by ubest007(m): 10:40pm On May 07, 2022
@maasoap.... I understand your point of view, that's why there should be boundaries to what you do...
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by expert234: 11:52pm On May 07, 2022
cktheluckyman:

and he says he cant afford it!!! Do you know flight is now N50K? Calculate that with the number of people coming from her side and see the cost.

Virginprincess always comments like a mentally shallow element.

Her type may end up becoming Yahoo boys'sacrificial lamb.
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Magnoliaa(f): 4:37pm On May 08, 2022
Bluezy13:
A 5th option.
Such a grand event without refreshments would be odd...or am I wrong ?
Perhaps, "refreshments" is gender biased too, right ?? wink

It was. Absolutely. Isi Nwoke and catfish peppersoup. You understand that? That was what we ate.

So, tell me, do you still want to eat one of your kind ?
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Bluezy13(m): 8:41pm On May 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:

It was. Absolutely. Isi Nwoke and catfish peppersoup. You understand that? That was what we ate.

So, tell me, do you still want to eat one of your kind ?

Provided the Isi Nwoke is that of a cow, goat or any bushmeat's. So I wouldn't mind if it is that of a male or female.
Mind you, the last I checked; Nwoke means male grin

Happy Sunday
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Magnoliaa(f): 8:44pm On May 08, 2022
Bluezy13:
Provided the Isi Nwoke is that of a cow, goat or any bushmeat's. So I wouldn't mind if it is that of a male or female grin

grin grin

You're not serious.

What I was trying to say is "head of a man".

Happy Sunday, even though it's late, and good evening.

How are you?
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Bluezy13(m): 8:45pm On May 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin grin

You're not serious. Happy Sunday, even though it's late, and Good Evening.

How are you?

Good evening too.
I'm okay.
How are you ?
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Magnoliaa(f): 8:46pm On May 08, 2022
Bluezy13:
Good evening too.
I'm okay.
How are you ?

In high spirits.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Bluezy13(m): 9:09pm On May 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:

In high spirits.

I trust you've written your exams.
How did it go?
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Magnoliaa(f): 9:17pm On May 08, 2022
Bluezy13:
I trust you've written your exams.
How did it go?

No, actually. It's starting tomorrow. grin

My first exam is on West African gods. Esu, Orunmila and some others like that.
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Bluezy13(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:

No, actually. It's starting tomorrow. grin

My first exam is on West African gods. Esu, Orunmila and some others like that.

I would have loved to know about Esu, but not today. I hope you're prepared for it
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Magnoliaa(f): 9:24pm On May 08, 2022
Bluezy13:
I would have loved to know about Esu, but not today. I hope you're prepared for it

Welllll, as always I'm usually feeling different things. Na until I reach hall and I finish writing, na den I go know.

But I'm confident, mostly. grin I always am. By default.
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Bluezy13(m): 9:31pm On May 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Welllll, as always I'm usually feeling different things. Na until I reach hall and i finish writing, na den I go know.

But I'm confident, mostly. grin I always am. By default.

I "know" you're...by default smiley
Notwithstanding, I suppose you should turn in in time because of tomorrow.
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Magnoliaa(f): 9:34pm On May 08, 2022
Bluezy13:
I "know" you're...by default smiley
Notwithstanding, I suppose you should turn in in time because of tomorrow.

No problem. cheesy

I'm going offline now.

Oh, and anytime you're ready to learn about Esu, lemme know. smiley

Bye!
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Bluezy13(m): 9:36pm On May 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:

No problem. cheesy

I'm going offline now.

Oh, and anytime you're ready to learn about Esu, lemme know. smiley

Bye!
Of course I will.
Goodnight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Just Defines Guys! (photo) / I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me / This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.