Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,926 members, 7,844,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused (4740 Views)

Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by sorepco(m): 7:57pm On May 06, 2022
U r a fool

virginprincess:
I know this story is fake but let's assume it true, to me if it is something he can afford he should have done it for her, it means nothing afterall she your wife to be and those people are your in-laws to be, but I don't believe this story.
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Bluezy13(m): 8:11pm On May 06, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

I'm certain you are the simp..
Although your mentation reeks of psychological imbalance which I would have categorically tamed but maturity has taught me to not fall for nonsensical invectives intended to cause opprobrium.

Gone are those days I would have intentionally allowed a dolt to drag me to the mud with him.

Get a life.
Quote me no more...
I will not be available to reply you QED
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by SporaD8: 8:26pm On May 06, 2022
kayperry:

I never knew being a woman negate the responsibility for oneself, any woman that can not spend her money on her own wedding deserves to be treated like a piece of furniture in marriage
Now you know the answer to that thread that made it to front page, "Why Landlord do rent apartment to single ladies?!"
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by virginprincess(f): 8:28pm On May 06, 2022
sorepco:
U r a fool

Your statement just reflected the kind of person you are, besides you a bigger fool insulting someone you don't know on a public forum just because she aired her view.
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by ubest007(m): 8:50pm On May 06, 2022
@nyascobar1414.. U do not need to use abusive words to air your opinion.. Must every family be related by blood?.. What of the people that were adopted, were they related by blood to those that adopted them??. People like you are the ones that breed dysfunctionality in the society. Next time, you should read to understand before you reply any post. Think before you talk!
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Nyascobar1414: 9:01pm On May 06, 2022
ubest007:
@nyascobar1414.. U do not need to use abusive words to air your opinion.. Must every family be related by blood?.. What of the people that were adopted, were they related by blood to those that adopted them??. People like you are the ones that breed dysfunctionality in the society. Next time, you should read to understand before you reply any post. Think before you talk!

Oga .. I kuku leave you oo..

Your craze na beta 2by2 ft reset am...

Na only when man wan marry woman u dey say family members..

When you dey single no be family abi...

The truth is always bitter though...

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Mercury12(m): 9:04pm On May 06, 2022
She is not ready yet lol

Shiloh loading....
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by bashuayi(m): 9:06pm On May 06, 2022
Bluezy13:

Then I think you could use determiners like "some" or quantifiers like "many, most, few" instead.
I was beginning to feel I was a party to the generalization which was sad.

But it is all okay

What a bloody SIMP
undecided
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Magnoliaa(f): 9:18pm On May 06, 2022
kayperry:
Ooh! you didnt trafficate or push a notification, why will you expect me to know, so all that dumb & senseless tag as being sarcasm all along grin mu raa si

What are you saying?? ?? Trafficate?? Pushing what notification?? Why don't you just try to read what you type before hitting the submit button in response to me.

Are you making any sense at all to yourself? And you're even laughing. Like, even if you wanted to engage anybody at all. Can't you even write something sensible and coherent.

You quoted with a picture that makes no sense. You said you're dumbing down because I'm a girl. And now this. Is all of this back and forth making sense to you??

Won fi se e? Is it by force you must sha quote or respond to me? Even if it means typing gibberish and disgracing yourself in an asinine attempt at intelligence?? Why are you like this, guy? Oh. You think it's because you're behind an anonymous moniker then it doesn't matter, abi? Abi?

Same thing, same tactic, every time. You must be a really joyless, lonely being behind that moniker.
Because I don't get what will be pushing someone to be doing like this every single time. You're not even VILE enough to shake me. You're too retarded to be a troll. I swear. Even known popular trolls on here have a lot of brain digits than you'll ever possess.

You'll slither away after this and act like it didn't happen only for you to jump out again, hopping on Coco's or Poco's or my mention, just for so much as a little mention.

You're disgustingly pathetic. Ew. Ew. Ew. I know you'll ignore all of what I've said and attempt to spin something out of your unwashed ass again, but it still wouldn't change the fact that you're dumb. Obsessively dumb and too much of a coward who would say any small crazy thing just for attention. Crumbs of attention. Attention that'll still end up humiliating you and dragging your saggy balls out in the glare of onlookers, but you wouldn't by any chance care, right? You're anonymous. And it gives you some twisted pleasure to know at the moment I am dedicating time to respond to you and you think that's some perverted form of win.

At least if they won't respond to us normally, they'll respond to our stupidity, in their mentions. Wow. Wow. All from women. That you should not even give a fk about.

But shey it's even someone that'll have a pint of shame that'll know to stay away and keep some self-respect. But you won't. I know you won't. And you'll always keep drawing the first blood and then when you get the same back in equal measure, you're perpetually stuck in a loop of having your pound of flesh back, when y'all started it in the first place.

I make general comments on general threads to no one in particular. If you feel I'm bitter or shit and dislike me, that's on you. Keep it to yourself.

But don't you ever, ever bring that shit into my mentions because you think you're on some cruise mission in beating sense and civility into my brains. Keep your playful vileness and cruise away from me and to people who will entertain it. Go and deal with people who won't take you seriously.

When I called you senseless now, you're going mad. Your senselessness is stupidity, even your intelligence is stupidity.

Come and quote me again to spew nonsense, you foolish thing. Continue in quoting me.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Magnoliaa(f): 9:23pm On May 06, 2022
bashuayi:
What a bloody SIMP
undecided

E concern you? grin

Olofofo *shi.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by bashuayi(m): 9:32pm On May 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

E concern you? grin

Olofofo *shi.

Werey nie sehh
Eh koshi lo ma
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Rich4god(m): 9:37pm On May 06, 2022
virginprincess:
That why I said this story is pure fake but come to think of it, can a wedding hold without the bride family being present, no I guess, so don't you think that single reason is enough to call off such Union.

Babe wedding can hold without the presence of anyone. As long as the sponsor/witness is present.
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Magnoliaa(f): 9:37pm On May 06, 2022
bashuayi:
Werey nie sehh
Eh koshi lo ma

I love it when y'all defer to me like this inspite of your words or feelings about me. That's all I care about, so, we good.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Vyzz: 10:18pm On May 06, 2022
virginprincess:
That why I said this story is pure fake but come to think of it, can a wedding hold without the bride family being present, no I guess, so don't you think that single reason is enough to call off such Union.

Then they can fucking fly theirselves in.

Its their daughters wedding.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by ubest007(m): 10:21pm On May 06, 2022
Guy rest, what you're saying doesn't make any sense..
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by bashuayi(m): 10:41pm On May 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I love it when y'all defer to me like this inspite of your words or feelings about me. That's all I care about, so, we good.
F*ck off
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by seglabsy(m): 11:14pm On May 06, 2022
virginprincess:
Your statement just reflected the kind of person you are, besides you a bigger fool insulting someone you don't know on a public forum just because she aired her view.
sorry babe
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by kayperry: 6:11am On May 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

What are you saying?? ?? Trafficate?? Pushing what notification?? Why don't you just try to read what you type before hitting the submit button in response to me.

Are you making any sense at all to yourself? And you're even laughing. Like, even if you wanted to engage anybody at all. Can't you even write something sensible and coherent.

You quoted with a picture that makes no sense. You said you're dumbing down because I'm a girl. And now this. Is all of this back and forth making sense to you??

Won fi se e? Is it by force you must sha quote or respond to me? Even if it means typing gibberish and disgracing yourself in an asinine attempt at intelligence?? Why are you like this, guy? Oh. You think it's because you're behind an anonymous moniker then it doesn't matter, abi? Abi?

Same thing, same tactic, every time. You must be a really joyless, lonely being behind that moniker.
Because I don't get what will be pushing someone to be doing like this every single time. You're not even VILE enough to shake me. You're too retarded to be a troll. I swear. Even known popular trolls on here have a lot of brain digits than you'll ever possess.

You'll slither away after this and act like it didn't happen only for you to jump out again, hopping on Coco's or Poco's or my mention, just for so much as a little mention.

You're disgustingly pathetic. Ew. Ew. Ew. I know you'll ignore all of what I've said and attempt to spin something out of your unwashed ass again, but it still wouldn't change the fact that you're dumb. Obsessively dumb and too much of a coward who would say any small crazy thing just for attention. Crumbs of attention. Attention that'll still end up humiliating you and dragging your saggy balls out in the glare of onlookers, but you wouldn't by any chance care, right? You're anonymous. And it gives you some twisted pleasure to know at the moment I am dedicating time to respond to you and you think that's some perverted form of win.

At least if they won't respond to us normally, they'll respond to our stupidity, in their mentions. Wow. Wow. All from women. That you should not even give a fk about.

But shey it's even someone that'll have a pint of shame that'll know to stay away and keep some self-respect. But you won't. I know you won't. And you'll always keep drawing the first blood and then when you get the same back in equal measure, you're perpetually stuck in a loop of having your pound of flesh back, when y'all started it in the first place.

I make general comments on general threads to no one in particular. If you feel I'm bitter or shit and dislike me, that's on you. Keep it to yourself.

But don't you ever, ever bring that shit into my mentions because you think you're on some cruise mission in beating sense and civility into my brains. Keep your playful vileness and cruise away from me and to people who will entertain it. Go and deal with people who won't take you seriously.

When I called you senseless now, you're going mad. Your senselessness is stupidity, even your intelligence is stupidity.

Come and quote me again to spew nonsense, you foolish thing. Continue in quoting me.

when you see birds can you easily identify the female, that shit can be pretty hard buh smart people just see the clue ... still don't know how

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Magnoliaa(f): 9:14am On May 07, 2022
kayperry:
when you see birds can you easily identify the female, that shit can be pretty hard buh smart people just see the clue ... still don't know how

You have bird shit instead of gray matter in your brain? Wow. Of course, you can't see it. You're an animal. And they don't exactly know they are one or how.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by kayperry: 10:09am On May 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You have bird shit instead of gray matter in your brain? Wow. Of course, you can't see it. You're an animal. And they don't exactly know they are one or how.

what auto correction could av fixed undecided anyways i do have bed sheets or do guyz bang you on a mat cheesy my dear ur compliments are not so invisible and there is nothing gross about being an animal esp. when we are Higher wink boya ko ni gud day
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Magnoliaa(f): 10:51am On May 07, 2022
kayperry:
what auto correction could av fixed undecided anyways i do have bed sheets or do guyz bang you on a mat cheesy my dear ur compliments are not so invisible and there is nothing gross about being an animal esp. when we are Higher wink boya ko ni gud day

An abortion definitely would have fixed you, of course. No doubt about that.

Do you have a penís, not to even talk of being able to get it up? Good of you to admit to being an animal. Eranko lasan lasan, ikeji aja ni e. Facts.

I hope you have a day filled with disaster.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Bluezy13(m): 11:19am On May 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Catch you later.

Good morning,
How did it go yesterday ??
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by kayperry: 12:01pm On May 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

An abortion definitely would have fixed you, of course. No doubt about that.

Do you have a penís, not to even talk of being able to get it up? Good of you to admit to being an animal. Eranko lasan lasan,[b] ikeji aja ni e. [/b]Facts.

I hope you have a day filled with disaster.

Aja means dog shocked should av known you are heading somewhere, my only concern now is who will pay you 1.5m when we finish wink oni se ku se omo kekere dream on
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Magnoliaa(f): 1:25pm On May 07, 2022
kayperry:
Aja means dog shocked should av known you are heading somewhere, my only concern now is who will pay you 1.5m when we finish wink oni se ku se omo kekere dream on

Go and proposition your mother to sleep with a dog for the 1.5 million naira or even less.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Magnoliaa(f): 1:34pm On May 07, 2022
Bluezy13:
Good morning,
How did it go yesterday ??

Very well, actually. We sacrificed 20 mails and 40 balls at start of the event and everything else just went smoothly after that...

And me, I was dazzling in rainbow colors. And crowned with horns. My broomstick got updated from a wooden to a metal one, and I now have 2 additional cauldrons to the one I already had.

I collected so many vials and syringes and esoteric books and lamps and gourds. Oh. How can can forget my pointed hat? I changed from the standard black one to a pink one of my choice.

And I was given so many black dresses, of different materials and designs. I will no longer be wearing the traditional black iro and buba.

A lot. I was given a whole lot I can't start recounting here.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by maasoap(m): 2:30pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
if he can't afford it then it understandable, but I sure before the lady is demanding such that means it something the guy can afford, no sensible lady will demand such request when she knows her partner can't afford it, but like I said before this story is fake.

You are very funny, you ladies will forever be supporting your gender no matter what! Nobody has right to tell you how to spend your money against your wish whether you can afford it or not. What kind of selfish demand from her and selfish explanation from you is this?
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by maasoap(m): 2:43pm On May 07, 2022
ubest007:
He didn't dodge any bullet.. Unless he doesn't have the money, your in-laws are also family.. . One thing people do not understand is the fact that not only their biological parents are their parents.

Not when they want to wreck you financially. Not when they are demanding something with their entitled mentality, something that even your parents will think twice before asking you.
I have seen many sons-in-law being put in financial mess through the useless and endless demands from the in-laws.
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by maasoap(m): 2:45pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
she should be the one to pay when she has someone she calls a financee or husband to be, you are not serious .

What a mentality! E shock me!

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Bluezy13(m): 2:47pm On May 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Very well, actually. We sacrificed 20 mails and 40 balls at start of the event and everything else just went smoothly after that...

And me, I was dazzling in rainbow colors. And crowned with horns. My broomstick got updated from a wooden to a metal one, and I now have 2 additional cauldrons to the one I already had.

I collected so many vials and syringes and esoteric books and lamps and gourds. Oh. How can can forget my pointed hat? I changed from the standard black one to a pink one of my choice.

And I was given so many black dresses, of different materials and designs. I will no longer be wearing the traditional black iro and buba.

A lot. I was given a whole lot I can't start recounting here.

Hmmm...
It must have been really intriguing that words are not enough to explain.
Ehmm, you must have gotten "something" for a friend, right ?
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:
I know this story is fake but let's assume it true, to me if it is something he can afford he should have done it for her, it means nothing afterall she your wife to be and those people are your in-laws to be, but I don't believe this story.
I know u mist support that stupid lady because u are a lady too even if he can AF for it, it's his money and he will choose how to spend it selfish people
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 07, 2022
Sweetplum:
It look like a fabricated story. Too many attention seeking people geargfor likes and share in Twitter.
However, some marriages or relationship end with flimsy reasons like this.
It's due to total lack of understanding from both parties or from the wife's part.
it's not fabrication, it's true, u termed it fabrication because it's a lady stop supporting evil
Re: Man Narrates How His Friend’s Fiancée Called Off Their Wedding After He Refused by Magnoliaa(f): 2:55pm On May 07, 2022
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...
It must have been really intriguing that words are not enough to explain.
Ehmm, you must have gotten "something" for a friend, right ?

grin A friend? First, you're a man. Second, you're not a gender warrior. Third, you're not a witch. Fourth... what could I ever have gotten for you that you would find useful?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Muslims Hausa Girls Do Christian Guys? / What's It Like Dating A Nigerian Girl / Chronicles Of A Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.