Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) (60085 Views)

Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / Pretty Nigerian Lady Chased Out Of Shoprite For Wearing A Revealing Dress / How Pregnancy Changed My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by agboghai: 1:56pm On May 06, 2022
I have since told my wife to delete her pregnancy pictures on her phone, she has refused. I don't know what she is keeping them for. And importantly, what my kids will think of me as their father, seeing their mother's face like that.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by MrUchenna1(m): 1:56pm On May 06, 2022
she go born boy be that
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by slimprinx(m): 1:58pm On May 06, 2022
This TRANSFORMATION shock me ooooo, bcox pic 4 come get very big lips unlike the original pic b4 pregnancy...i no want this kind transformation for my wife biko
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 1:59pm On May 06, 2022
Uniquetani1:
Pregnancy go humble you
Weight gain
Na male children dey change person like this. One stubborn gender

Males like Kriss216. grin grin

Very wicked pikin. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 2:01pm On May 06, 2022
agboghai:
I have since told my wife to delete her pregnancy pictures on her phone, she has refused. I don't know what she is keeping them for. And importantly, what my kids will think of me as their father, seeing their mother's face like that.

Delete them for what? cheesy
Why should you be bothered by them when she isn't? cheesy
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by lyricalz: 2:02pm On May 06, 2022
Desperados:
Are you sure this is a result of pregnancy or serious beating? undecided

This one na transformation from one gender to another.
grin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by bmdmix13: 2:05pm On May 06, 2022
Liarrrr no time for makeup, u don scam ur husband
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Oluwasaudy(m): 2:07pm On May 06, 2022
Shush.......keep quayet...na ugly men or ugly parents day born beautiful kids...

Most of una way fine don't have beautiful kids ..

Argue with me and I have proofs

Choilila:
The reason why you should marry good looking partner.
If he's ugly what makes you think his sperms are beautiful?
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by princdebola201(m): 2:07pm On May 06, 2022
The reason why she is dark because , she has to stop bleaching cream in pregnancy,

Added weight due to overeating and lack of exercise.

An average nigerian lady have eating disorder and hate exercise.
Exercise during pregnancy helps both the baby and the Mother but an average nigerian lady would rather be eating like a glutton and be sleeping without any form of exercise.

Pregnancy cant make you look horrible except you re lazy.

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Phock2sweet: 2:07pm On May 06, 2022
Choilila:
The reason why you should marry good looking partner.
If he's ugly what makes you think his sperms are beautiful?
her eggs might be ugly sef
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by omostar: 2:07pm On May 06, 2022
Kelechi009:

Thank you. I see many women with makeup doing before and after pregnancy photos. The after pregnancy photos have no makeup.
Pregnancy does cause an increase in melanin production especially around the face, neck and tummy.

Google melasma of pregnancy
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Phock2sweet: 2:08pm On May 06, 2022
bmdmix13:
Liarrrr no time for makeup, u don scam ur husband
true talk
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by DAwest7: 2:09pm On May 06, 2022
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 2:09pm On May 06, 2022
She was never pretty.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Elliotwaveforec: 2:09pm On May 06, 2022
Maybe no cream during pregnancy
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by skukimania(f): 2:11pm On May 06, 2022
Massiveglory:
Pregnancy did not change you from fair to black. Na make up.

It does.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by UCHIHAmask: 2:12pm On May 06, 2022
McDuncan:

To each gender its cross. Trying to make yours special while trivialising the other points to a rather disturbing psychological trepidations on your part.

No woman is loaded up with a bulging stomach for 9 months. It's a gradual process happening in degrees as the months climb.

And what's the crazy talk about nurturing a baby from childhood to adulthood? When was it a woman's sole responsibility to nurture children from infancy through adolescent and into adulthood? I'll put your egregious claims as a deliberate misrepresentation of fact.

If you see child bearing and nurturing as so much, then it points to your dissatisfaction of your biologically assigned gender. With that mindset, your already poised and equipped to be a disgruntled feminist who always look jealously over the pond, across the horizon where men dwell with the ungraceful intent of displacing them.

Our (men's) world is only what we make it to be. We laugh over a class of bear, invent (create), hangout and soldier on through our responsibilities and difficulties without so much as making much of a face. We hardly tell you your world is simpler or less complicated. We know our stack of responsibilities, we pick 'em up and press on. We expect you to do same...or get yourself a dick (surgically) if you may, and join the club.
Unfortunately for her,Sexual reassignment surgery isn't what people think it to be,you can put the silicones,adjust the fats,cut off the dick or alter the vagina but never would you remove a dick,create a vagina wall,an uterus and fallopians or remove all this and insert a dick.
The likes of vaginoplasty and phalloplasty are being misinterpreted by many, science isn't fantasy
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by kurlz(f): 2:15pm On May 06, 2022
Authoreety:
Nothing change there... Abi na pregnancy increase her nose size?

One pix was done with a good camera wt filter the other was the opposite...

Be like she carry the pregnancy grudgingly

You are funny. 80 percent of pregnant women their noses sizes inrease.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 2:15pm On May 06, 2022
virginprincess:
Honestly, pregnancy is not easy, it has disfigured some women but it has also makes some women look more beautiful, men should learn how to respect and appreciate women especially their wives and mothers because it is not easy carry pregnancy for good 9months.
9 months n 90 years suffering WIC is better
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Plugsk(m): 2:17pm On May 06, 2022
Truth is, african and Nigerian women careless about their upkeep when they are pregnant- an excuse for being lazy.
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1419531/pretty-nigerian-lady-shares-photos-pregnancy-transformed-face-video/

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Dshocker(m): 2:17pm On May 06, 2022
virginprincess:
Honestly, pregnancy is not easy, it has disfigured some women but it has also makes some women look more beautiful, men should learn how to respect and appreciate women especially their wives and mothers because it is not easy carry pregnancy for good 9months.

What makes it difficult?
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Solofresh2: 2:17pm On May 06, 2022
virginprincess:
There is nothing there to appreciate sad
Nobody forced you to to sleep with a man in the first place and even when you give birth make sure you don't make that kid to suffer.If you do, you will pay forrit.
I would rather not exist than come to this wicked world to suffer
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:20pm On May 06, 2022
The seas saw it and fled, the mountains saw it and skipped like rams

This one na the real transformation agenda
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by bluefilm: 2:23pm On May 06, 2022
God forbid bad thing.

Tufiakwa
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Nyascobar1414: 2:24pm On May 06, 2022
virginprincess:

Is it easy to carry sperm

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by hermesprogidy(m): 2:24pm On May 06, 2022
I see no difference here. The woman was ugly from the get go. undecided
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 2:26pm On May 06, 2022
virginprincess:
I wish God can actually make it be like this, men carries the pregnancy, bears the child then nurture the baby for childhood to adulthood while women work and pay the bills so you men will know what women are really going true I'm sure by then you will learn to appreciate women and stop complaining about bills.
KONGA PRINCESS NA WA FOR YOU O
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Blakpot: 2:27pm On May 06, 2022
Pregnancy or her cream finish lol
She was never pretty in the first place, so why attracting attention to yourself.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Acidbath: 2:28pm On May 06, 2022
It happens.
I heard this kind of transformation is as a result of carrying a female foetus. I have seen just one instance. Is this true?
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 2:28pm On May 06, 2022
Uniquetani1:
Pregnancy go humble you
Weight gain
Na male children dey change person like this. One stubborn gender
Being stubborn is somehow better compared to the shame a wayward female child brings to her family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage / What Will You Do If You Have My Kind Of Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.