Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) (60065 Views)

Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / Pretty Nigerian Lady Chased Out Of Shoprite For Wearing A Revealing Dress / How Pregnancy Changed My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Uniquetani1(f): 1:38pm On May 06, 2022
Pregnancy go humble you
Weight gain
Na male children dey change person like this. One stubborn gender

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by femiasaolu2014: 1:38pm On May 06, 2022
The color change is due to the bleaching cream usage.

The others are biological

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by jaxxy(m): 1:39pm On May 06, 2022
depends on what u eat I think
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 06, 2022
virginprincess:
Honestly, pregnancy is not easy, it has disfigured some women but it has also makes some women look more beautiful, men should learn how to respect and appreciate women especially their wives and mothers because it is not easy carry pregnancy for good 9months.

Make person hear word. It is a test every woman must go through, while we the men pray for a smooth and safe delivery. It shouldn’t be used in any way to blackmail any man. There comes the Joy of motherhood and it paves way for the Joy of a Farherhood

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by yusfatedeeprof(m): 1:40pm On May 06, 2022
From Chidinma to Mama Obinna cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Eaglesence: 1:40pm On May 06, 2022
virginprincess:
I wish God can actually make it be like this, men carries the pregnancy, bears the child then nurture the baby for childhood to adulthood while women work and pay the bills so you men will know what women are really going true I'm sure by then you will learn to appreciate women and stop complaining about bills.

Like say we too we no dey work. Mtcheew I hate nonsense

grin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Internet22: 1:40pm On May 06, 2022
Why strong face like herbalist, infact pregnancy dey humble ladies grin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by maureensylvia(f): 1:41pm On May 06, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

Ugly women looking for validation.

See how person resemble cow. Wtf!

Not funny

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 1:41pm On May 06, 2022
Omo I never see this kain thing before o

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by derecho(m): 1:41pm On May 06, 2022
Pregnancy only brought out her beauty.

Besides, she started eating plenty of pawpaw and watermelon. No more house chores.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by BadNews: 1:41pm On May 06, 2022
Nothing No Go See
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by motionarena: 1:41pm On May 06, 2022
Too much makeup and foundation.
Pregnancy revealed d real face
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by sojayy(m): 1:41pm On May 06, 2022
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by toujurs: 1:42pm On May 06, 2022
There are women their skin glows, and they would look so beautiful. I think they have a pure heart, and honest.

Maybe these ones that looks terrible during pregnancy, it's the sin of decieving various men. With love to extort money from them. That has hunted them grin i guess

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Pimine: 1:42pm On May 06, 2022
baretalk:
That is your real face grin
Aswearugaaad
The truth grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by miniziter(m): 1:42pm On May 06, 2022
If I talk now e go be like say I dey tribalistic
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by SoapQueen(f): 1:43pm On May 06, 2022
Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Papichulostunne(m): 1:44pm On May 06, 2022
virginprincess:
Honestly, pregnancy is not easy, it has disfigured some women but it has also makes some women look more beautiful, men should learn how to respect and appreciate women especially their wives and mothers because it is not easy carry pregnancy for good 9months.

Na wa for you oh.. E for be "Bad" 9months before?

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Amalekki: 1:44pm On May 06, 2022
Well said.

I recall those years trying to find my feet while living with my bro. His wife won't take care of her two kids in the name of it being too hectic taking care of things at home. I had to babysit them for two years while studying, cooking, cleaning, etc. It required attention but it was fun being with those wonderful kids and I never could understand why the lady won't spend time with her own kids. Some people are just lazy and entitled. When they have something, all they could think of is what they don't have and they end up being miserable.

Favfables1:

Telling men to respect women all because they carry "pregnancy for good 9months" is not only myopic but is stupid undecided....

People should be respected on the basis of mutuality and value!

You can't be a liability...
Someone who nags...
Someone with a nasty attitude...
Disrespectful...
Lazy....
Et Al...
And then expect that people respect you all because you carried pregnancy for good 9months, that's just silly mi'der undecided...

I am not in anyway trying to trivialize the challenge that comes with carrying and birthing a child...

However, If you want to be respected, then act in a way that is worth respecting!

Honestly...
I wish so too undecided...
I've had to babysit my nieces and nephews for a couple and I can tell you that cleaning, washing, cooking et Al is no where near working in a construction site undecided...

The reality of the matter is, a lot of women out there has made it a habit of trivializing what men go through, and magnifying their own struggles and that's just wicked and selfish!!

And also, please go and check the definition of the word "nurture", you would see that men also play a role in nurturing a child undecided...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by DMerciful(m): 1:44pm On May 06, 2022
Typical women!
virginprincess:
I wish God can actually make it be like this, men carries the pregnancy, bears the child then nurture the baby for childhood to adulthood while women work and pay the bills so you men will know what women are really going true I'm sure by then you will learn to appreciate women and stop complaining about bills.

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Benprass(m): 1:45pm On May 06, 2022
virginprincess:

So men do not need those respect and appreciation too?

Do you know how many men have die due to overthinkimg and paying of bill from one generation to generation.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Maverick777: 1:45pm On May 06, 2022
virginprincess:
please shut up if you've nothing tangible to say.
must you bring your gender bigotry to every thread?!

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Asianjollof007: 1:45pm On May 06, 2022
omo, i have seen beautiful pregnant women just with a little swollen face. This your own ehn, the ugliness na die
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 1:45pm On May 06, 2022
Comrade be easy grin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:46pm On May 06, 2022
Some many factors responsible for this: 1. Either you conceived when you are above 30years. 2. There are some people that their pregnancy will not to glaring to people, it will look like you are adding more fleshing to your body.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Hamiltonii: 1:46pm On May 06, 2022
virginprincess:

That is your role in procreation, it should be your pride, with or without anyone respecting you. However, it is my duty to ejaculate inside your cúnt.

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by tillaman(m): 1:46pm On May 06, 2022
virginprincess:
so where the baby go follow comot after 9 months ? Shey na that tiny pipe wey dey our schlong? You must be wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by meobizy(f): 1:47pm On May 06, 2022
…and Nairalanders preeks will still rise from seeing this? You children are animals.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by safarigirl(f): 1:48pm On May 06, 2022
Omihanifa:

Paying bills too dey make us age fast o
If woman bill us grey hair dey appear overnight

So, you dey follow woman wey no dey help you pay bills?

The way wey una dey always talk "paying bills", someone will think all men are the sole bread winners in their families. Women no dey pay bills too on top the child birth and nurturing?

Perhaps, when you have to give birth, take care of the children, and still go to work and pay bills, una go know say to pay bills no be wahala. No be women dey pay bills everyday?

Everytime 'pay bills, pay bills', as if paying bills can even compare to actual childbirth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Maverick777: 1:48pm On May 06, 2022
virginprincess:

Who are you doing a favor?? are the kids not yours too??
don't the children end up celebrating their mothers a million times more dan their dads, has any one complained to you about that!

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by safarigirl(f): 1:51pm On May 06, 2022
Benprass:

So men do not need those respect and appreciation too?

Do you know how many men have die due to overthinkimg and paying of bill from one generation to generation.

Men get more respect and appreciation than women do.

It is funny how she did not even say men do not deserve respect and appreciation, but just because they asked you to respect women, you have come here to start looking for quarrel

Wetin dey "respect and appreciation", wey make you dey defensive like this?

Everyday, women are taught to respect their men, it is the foundation of every marriage class, the respect is even bordering on worshipping the man. It is so bad, even useless men that cannot provide for their families also demand respect, and are given it, but the thought of giving women same has you up in arms.

Respect women oga, go and check how many women have died from childbirth, before you tell us about men that have died from overthinking. Women too die of overthinking and stress, no be only una.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Have My Kind Of Parents? / Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.