Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) (60057 Views)

Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / Pretty Nigerian Lady Chased Out Of Shoprite For Wearing A Revealing Dress / How Pregnancy Changed My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Sirkazeem: 2:53pm On May 06, 2022
na sperm change this woman like this grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by ufuosman(m): 2:55pm On May 06, 2022
Some will look my beautiful why some will look ugly... Pregnancy carry something grin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Ishilove: 2:57pm On May 06, 2022
Hian. APC's kind of change
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Ogungbl: 2:57pm On May 06, 2022
Mothers are really undergoing a lot. This is part of the sacrifice they make for baby to be born. Sorry.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by lomprico(m): 2:57pm On May 06, 2022
Wtf!
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Funkybabee(f): 2:58pm On May 06, 2022
undecided embarassed eleyi le
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:58pm On May 06, 2022
emmabest2000:
Pregnancy don truly show us her true colour

Meanwhile....
I wish her safety delivery on her due date

This one na CREAMinal transformation

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by GiftCardTrade2: 2:59pm On May 06, 2022
Pregnancy is not easy at all. Kudos to all our women
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Impregnable101: 2:59pm On May 06, 2022
Authoreety:
Nothing change there... Abi na pregnancy increase her nose size?

One pix was done with a good camera wt filter the other was the opposite...

Be like she carry the pregnancy grudgingly
some of una too dey like talk wetin una know absolutely nothing about. Yes pregnancy can increase her nose size. Example is my wife. Guy! Her nose increase, lip turn kpomo lip, leg com swellop like who match poison. Na Evey evening i dey massage her. Pregnancy nor easy both for the man and the woman but na the woman carry the pregnancy so her own na deadlin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by lizlazy(f): 3:00pm On May 06, 2022
Massiveglory:
Pregnancy did not change you from fair to black. Na make up.

Pregnancy can a actually turn a fair woman to to a dark woman, especially in the third trimester.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by lizlazy(f): 3:04pm On May 06, 2022
Impregnable101:
some of una too dey like talk wetin una know absolutely nothing about. Yes pregnancy can increase her nose size. Example is my wife. Guy! Her nose increase, lip turn kpomo lip, leg com swellop like who match poison. Na Evey evening i dey massage her. Pregnancy nor easy both for the man and the woman but na the woman carry the pregnancy so her own na deadlin

Exactly. My neighbor's nose tripled in size , and she was so dark that I am sure she hated herself at that period�
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Ybaby: 3:06pm On May 06, 2022
virginprincess:
Honestly, pregnancy is not easy, it has disfigured some women but it has also makes some women look more beautiful, men should learn how to respect and appreciate women especially their wives and mothers because it is not easy carry pregnancy for good 9months.

Modified: cheesy cheesy cheesy, I don't know why most nairaland men are pained by my comment, for those of you asking me what's stressful about carry a baby, I'm sure you have mothers, sisters and wives, you guys should go ask them, honestly I don't know why you guys are attacking me it was just a harmless comment .

My dear! You said truth and truth is bitter... that is why they are attacking becos they hatte thier mum and do not want to cherish her
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:08pm On May 06, 2022
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1419531/pretty-nigerian-lady-shares-photos-pregnancy-transformed-face-video/

I hope she's faithfully attending antenatal care?

She needs to keep checking her health, especially her blood pressure and glucose.

This extent of bloating is a bit alarming.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by cherrybeauty(f): 3:13pm On May 06, 2022
that's quite a change

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by harmargedon: 3:15pm On May 06, 2022
Choilila:
The reason why you should marry good looking partner.
If he's ugly what makes you think his sperms are beautiful?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Oesophagus99(m): 3:16pm On May 06, 2022
Better than being barren if you'd ask me �
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Oesophagus99(m): 3:20pm On May 06, 2022
Successhigh:
It is well.

With the alarming rate of female population ratio surpassing men, i forsee the future adverts to portray
Sexy men with Abs!

..this i have seen!
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by zoghys: 3:24pm On May 06, 2022
Desperados:
Are you sure this is a result of pregnancy or serious beating? undecided

This one na transformation from one gender to another.

You no well at all. I almost crack my ribs with laughter, anyways thanks for making me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by valiju: 3:36pm On May 06, 2022
Women want those kids and marriage more that we men do so if men were to get pregnant ..Ladies should brace up for more sorrow because 60 percent of men will not marry no to talk of having kids
popvirginprincess:
I wish God can actually make it be like this, men carries the pregnancy, bears the child then nurture the baby for childhood to adulthood while women work and pay the bills so you men will know what women are really going true I'm sure by then you will learn to appreciate women and stop complaining about bills.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Chicastle: 3:37pm On May 06, 2022
virginprincess:
Honestly, pregnancy is not easy, it has disfigured some women but it has also makes some women look more beautiful, men should learn how to respect and appreciate women especially their wives and mothers because it is not easy carry pregnancy for good 9months.

Are you still a virgin? Just asking for a friend

Modified: cheesy cheesy cheesy, I don't know why most nairaland men are pained by my comment, for those of you asking me what's stressful about carry a baby, I'm sure you have mothers, sisters and wives, you guys should go ask them, honestly I don't know why you guys are attacking me it was just a harmless comment .
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Mayemavins: 3:37pm On May 06, 2022
during her pregnancy, my wife is more beautiful and lovable, like i dont wanna wish bad things to her, even some months after delivery, she is stunning, but now she is back to normal self embarassed
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by okoroemeka(m): 3:42pm On May 06, 2022
Desperados:

from human being to mountain gorilla,dick is too much I beg,one thing that easily humbles a woman
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Alaganature09(m): 3:45pm On May 06, 2022
virginprincess:

Which Respect are you talking about..this gender won't cease to amaze..so because she is pregnant we should now respect them...
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Madeu(m): 3:48pm On May 06, 2022
virginprincess:
I wish God can actually make it be like this, men carries the pregnancy, bears the child then nurture the baby for childhood to adulthood while women work and pay the bills so you men will know what women are really going true I'm sure by then you will learn to appreciate women and stop complaining about bills.
Na every year una dey get belle dey born?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Propertyforum: 4:16pm On May 06, 2022
Pregnancy is not easy at all
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by starlingbawa(m): 4:24pm On May 06, 2022
Abeg no vex but i just get to ask this question; You first be man for your former life?
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by oliviacute(f): 4:32pm On May 06, 2022
Desperados:

lol
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by mrkings84(m): 4:32pm On May 06, 2022
Desperados:

You even call that transformation?
No, that's COMFIGURATION
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Tzar(m): 4:37pm On May 06, 2022
Madam go and sit down. Women live longer than men for a reason.
If roles change, women will still nag men into their graves. Men do what they do without demanding for accolades or nagging their partners to their graves.

virginprincess:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Kelechi009: 4:40pm On May 06, 2022
RightToReject:
She has never been a beautiful woman at any point in time, citing the before and present photos. That said, a transformation like this is one of the major reasons why a man has to look beyond a woman's physical and material possession when choosing a woman for a long-term/life-term commitment. Provided that she has a beautiful soul, her husband owes her an obligation to remain faithful and committed in general to her.

There is no transformation whatsoever, a human doesn't become a shrek just because he or she is pregnant or undergoing stress. She has always been ugly, she was heavily using makeup. We have Rihanna and Beyonce whom we saw when they were pregnant, even though they are celebrities. An ugly person is an ugly person, let's accept this and move on.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 4:49pm On May 06, 2022
Watz our business,
Na we fvk am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) / What Will You Do If You Have My Kind Of Parents? / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.