Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) (60086 Views)

Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / Pretty Nigerian Lady Chased Out Of Shoprite For Wearing A Revealing Dress / How Pregnancy Changed My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Omeizadean(m): 4:56pm On May 06, 2022
From my own observations and findings...

Women who became very ugly while being pregnant usually give birth to beautiful babies. Those babies took their time to tap well from their ma before coming out.
The beautiful pregnant ladies tend to give birth to not too pretty kids.

If u think I am lying start observing from now.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Contagious100d(m): 5:00pm On May 06, 2022
Desperados:
Are you sure this is a result of pregnancy or serious beating? undecided

This one na transformation from one gender to another.

Nothing is wrong with her, she will get back to her look after.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by AlwaysMotun: 5:06pm On May 06, 2022
To that other gender, una weldone ooo
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Uniquetani1(f): 5:13pm On May 06, 2022
Bahamas95:
Being stubborn is somehow better compared to the shame a wayward female child brings to her family.

I hope you are not married

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by vonlogon: 5:21pm On May 06, 2022
McDuncan:

To each gender its cross. Trying to make yours special while trivialising the other points to a rather disturbing psychological trepidations on your part.

No woman is loaded up with a bulging stomach for 9 months. It's a gradual process happening in degrees as the months climb.

And what's the crazy talk about nurturing a baby from childhood to adulthood? When was it a woman's sole responsibility to nurture children from infancy through adolescent and into adulthood? I'll put your egregious claims as a deliberate misrepresentation of fact.

If you see child bearing and nurturing as so much, then it points to your dissatisfaction of your biologically assigned gender. With that mindset, your already poised and equipped to be a disgruntled feminist who always look jealously over the pond, across the horizon where men dwell with the ungraceful intent of displacing them.

Our (men's) world is only what we make it to be. We laugh over a class of bear, invent (create), hangout and soldier on through our responsibilities and difficulties without so much as making much of a face. We hardly tell you your world is simpler or less complicated. We know our stack of responsibilities, we pick 'em up and press on. We expect you to do same...or get yourself a dick (surgically) if you may, and join the club.

In addition, no one asked to be born as a particular gender. Child bearing is majorly what the female gender need to prove to the world that they are complete as expected, if you are not pregnant, you are worried, you now get pregnant, you start blaming the opposite gender and treating pregnancy and child bearing as an unfortunate event.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 5:31pm On May 06, 2022
Omeizadean:
From my own observations and findings...

Women who became very ugly while being pregnant usually give birth to beautiful babies. Those babies took their time to tap well from their ma before coming out.
The beautiful pregnant ladies tend to give birth to not too pretty kids.

If u think I am lying start observing from now.
Oga abeg leave dat thing!
It's kinda rare for a beautiful woman to give birth to an ugly child if her partner is average or handsome......It has nothing to do with changes in her body during pregnancy.

You can't plant cocoyam and expect to harvest maize.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Infamous(m): 5:41pm On May 06, 2022
virginprincess:
Honestly, pregnancy is not easy, it has disfigured some women but it has also makes some women look more beautiful, men should learn how to respect and appreciate women especially their wives and mothers because it is not easy carry pregnancy for good 9months.

Modified: cheesy cheesy cheesy, I don't know why most nairaland men are pained by my comment, for those of you asking me what's stressful about carry a baby, I'm sure you have mothers, sisters and wives, you guys should go ask them, honestly I don't know why you guys are attacking me it was just a harmless comment .
Are you a virgin?
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by LINTUNE(m): 6:30pm On May 06, 2022
Ebubu2:
there are dozens of international women day every year as well as Mother’s Day celebrated by different churches on different Sundays.

You can count about 18-20 celebration days for women in one year and you say women are not celebrated more than men ? Even in divorce women part with man’s fortune.
oga, ignore that stupid girl,na her way...@safarigirl, I'm sure u want us to be licking every woman's feet to show how grateful we are for having adaptive features biological that enable u guys give birth..rubbish
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Judybash93(m): 6:37pm On May 06, 2022
virginprincess:
Honestly, pregnancy is not easy, it has disfigured some women but it has also makes some women look more beautiful, men should learn how to respect and appreciate women especially their wives and mothers because it is not easy carry pregnancy for good 9months.

We should respect you for what nature bestowed upon you?
You know women have choices to make when it comes to birthing kids right?
Mtchwee

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by flokii: 6:59pm On May 06, 2022
This is awful.. na from Okija shrine she go see the belle?
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by tymicjay77: 7:29pm On May 06, 2022
virginprincess:
I wish God can actually make it be like this, men carries the pregnancy, bears the child then nurture the baby for childhood to adulthood while women work and pay the bills so you men will know what women are really going true I'm sure by then you will learn to appreciate women and stop complaining about bills.

Hmmm you praying for something you can't finish.... Man struggle nah continuation things ooo till he is lay to rest... For your information nobody go dey sub for you again, nor give you free moni, or free outing and free gift... So think very well before you start ur comparison. Maybe u dnt know is because 0f the over stress men die before women . You think is just natural for men to just be dying before women.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by crackhouse(m): 7:52pm On May 06, 2022
Pregnancy transformed you from woman to man... I see
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Aaay: 8:21pm On May 06, 2022
Their is nothing pretty about the face even before pregnancy
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Agugbadin: 8:38pm On May 06, 2022
Seriously serious Panel beating
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Prettygirl200(f): 8:42pm On May 06, 2022
McDuncan:

To each gender its cross. Trying to make yours special while trivialising the other points to a rather disturbing psychological trepidations on your part.

No woman is loaded up with a bulging stomach for 9 months. It's a gradual process happening in degrees as the months climb.

And what's the crazy talk about nurturing a baby from childhood to adulthood? When was it a woman's sole responsibility to nurture children from infancy through adolescent and into adulthood? I'll put your egregious claims as a deliberate misrepresentation of fact.

If you see child bearing and nurturing as so much, then it points to your dissatisfaction of your biologically assigned gender. With that mindset, you're already poised and equipped to be a disgruntled feminist who always look jealously over the pond, across the horizon where men dwell with the ungraceful intent of displacing them.

Our (men's) world is only what we make it to be. We laugh over a glass of beer, invent (create), hangout and soldier on through our responsibilities and difficulties without so much as making much of a face. We hardly tell you your world is simpler or less complicated. We know our stack of responsibilities, we pick 'em up and press on. We expect you to do same...or get yourself a dick (surgically) if you may, and join the club.
Oga your writings are too long abeg. If u want to talk try and summarize your written don't write an epistle, see as I dey feel headache na wa.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by faceland: 9:11pm On May 06, 2022
Those photos are 10 to 20 years apart
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Yeahmehn: 9:28pm On May 06, 2022
It's my opinion she NOSE so much
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by bolrew: 9:35pm On May 06, 2022
Seriously
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by tallceejay(m): 10:25pm On May 06, 2022
This is why I don't joke with my wife. Women are life givers ! Cherish them
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by alexola20(m): 10:27pm On May 06, 2022
So bills are very importanter!
You get!?
virginprincess:
Godforbid I marry such a person.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Collyti19: 11:40pm On May 06, 2022
Na now u look more beautiful sef
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by speakout2015: 1:04am On May 07, 2022
You're a good wife material by this comment������

[1quote author=virginprincess post=112570450]Honestly, pregnancy is not easy, it has disfigured some women but it has also makes some women look more beautiful, men should learn how to respect and appreciate women especially their wives and mothers because it is not easy carry pregnancy for good 9months.

Modified: cheesy cheesy cheesy, I don't know why most nairaland men are pained by my comment, for those of you asking me what's stressful about carry a baby, I'm sure you have mothers, sisters and wives, you guys should go ask them, honestly I don't know why you guys are attacking me it was just a harmless comment . [/quote]
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by 1874manab: 5:00am On May 07, 2022
[s]
post=112577585:
Odikwa transformation for our darling pretty Nigerian lady cool
[/s]
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Odebayo4010(m): 7:25am On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:

Modified: cheesy cheesy cheesy, I don't know why most nairaland men are pained by my comment, for those of you asking me what's stressful about carry a baby, I'm sure you have mothers, sisters and wives, you guys should go ask them, honestly I don't know why you guys are attacking me it was just a harmless comment .

Se bi
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Odebayo4010(m): 7:27am On May 07, 2022
virginprincess:

Se bi na them cause it for there selves,when they don't listen what God taught them nko,I don't pity them at all

Se bi
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by deebrain(m): 10:28am On May 07, 2022
Depends.

Some blow out and some become (unusually) prettier.

However, despite the understandable demands that comes with pregnancy, NEVER IGNORE EXERCISES THAT ARE USUALLY TAUGHT DURING THE ANTENATAL CLASSES AS WELL AS YOUR DIETS (MAINTAIN THESE ONES STRICTLY).

YOU WILL CHANGE DEFINITELY. BUT IT CAN ALWAYS BE MODERATED.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Beautygoddesss: 11:36am On May 07, 2022
emmabest2000:
Pregnancy don truly show us her true colour

Meanwhile....
I wish her safety delivery on her due date
ewooo gringringringrin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Beautygoddesss: 11:38am On May 07, 2022
Mmm women are trying omo pregnancy get grade tongue
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Psoul(m): 8:03pm On May 07, 2022
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1419531/pretty-nigerian-lady-shares-photos-pregnancy-transformed-face-video/

That's you people's punishment for fu*king up in the Garden of Eden, so you guys should not disturb us with it.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Acidbath: 11:55pm On May 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Na male ah hear oo..

Keep following me like a dog on heat. Old useless F00l.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage / What Will You Do If You Have My Kind Of Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.