Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) (60070 Views)

Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / Pretty Nigerian Lady Chased Out Of Shoprite For Wearing A Revealing Dress / How Pregnancy Changed My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by NaBanga: 1:55am On May 08, 2022
She quit bleaching and she is not wearing makeup. She is not using the Instagram filters to smooth her face. Nothing to see here, but excuses to blame the baby.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Nyascobar1414: 3:42am On May 08, 2022
Acidbath:

Keep following me like a dog on heat. Old useless F00l.

Your m*nstrual bl00d sm£lls...
Go and get rid of it.....

I pity your us£less m0m that transferred it to you....
Yeast Infection family..
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Acidbath: 8:25am On May 08, 2022
Nyascob.ar1414:

Your m*nstrual bl00d sm£lls...

Go and get rid of it.....

I pity your us£less m0m that transferred it to you....

Yeast Infection family..

Mynd44, Seun ,Justwise, OAM4J, Dominique, Lalasticlala, Rocktation, Farano, Dragnet

rule 1, 2 , 3 and 19 violated by a scammer and homosexual.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Acidbath: 10:31am On May 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

My mum's m*nstrual bl00d sm£lls and my ass is licking sh1t...

I cant get rid of it.....

I pity me and my us£less m0m that transferred it to me....

My Yeast Infection family..

E pain am wella

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Nyascobar1414: 11:24am On May 08, 2022
Acidbath:

E pain am wella

/...
E pain am...
Cry more.. Lmaooo
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Acidbath: 11:27am On May 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

/...

embarassed

Uyo tout wey dem abandon for street because of witchcraft grin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Nyascobar1414: 11:53am On May 08, 2022
Acidbath:

Uyo tout wey dem abandon for street because of witchcraft grin

/
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Acidbath: 11:56am On May 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

/

Uyo b@stard.

Your mama no dey nairaland. grin

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Nyascobar1414: 12:07pm On May 08, 2022
Acidbath:

Uyo b@stard.
You mama no dey nairaland. grin

Kiikiiii.. E pain am
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Acidbath: 12:12pm On May 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Yes, I am an uyo witchcraft b@stard

Good. grin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Nyascobar1414: 12:16pm On May 08, 2022
Acidbath:

Good. grin

/
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by 1F30M4(f): 12:49pm On May 10, 2022
This shit right here is real. Some women actually glow in pregnancy, their skin so clear and smooth but it's not so for others. My nose was this biggg gosh, dark rough facial skin and also around my neck eishh. Omooo, those hormones.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Bashnigga(m): 5:29pm On May 10, 2022
1F30M4:
This shit right here is real. Some women actually glow in pregnancy, their skin so clear and smooth but it's not so for others. My nose was this biggg gosh, dark rough facial skin and also around my neck eishh. Omooo, those hormones.
Wawu!! So U're a mommy cheesy
Cool

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) by Elporo(m): 6:32pm On May 10, 2022
Choilila:
The reason why you should marry good looking partner.
If he's ugly what makes you think his sperms are beautiful?

If a girl is ugly she got it from her mother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Bounces Back To Life After Three Days In Morgue (Photo) / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage / What Will You Do If You Have My Kind Of Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.