Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,472 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB (35472 Views)

Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting / Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation / UK Accepts Nigerian Election And Congratulate PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Buckeyemedia1: 10:13am On May 06, 2022
neurone1:
It's quite unfortunate and pathetic, the way security situation is going in the South East, it's a case of cutting the nose to spite the face, because it their people that bear the brunt of all those barbaric action. A peaceful region has now turn to a beehive of violence, all concerned should have rethink and go about their agitation without violence.
Where is emergingnation3 & Gidgiddy, e belike say them still they sleep?
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by gidgiddy: 10:14am On May 06, 2022
johnkay1:

I fear who know fear media people

Even if the message does not make any sense to them, they will still make sure they echo what they want people to hear.

Even though they know that IPOB was not designated a terrorist group by Britain, they still pushed this to front page
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by shortIGBOman: 10:14am On May 06, 2022
signature2012:
Dummies!!!!

He won’t lose nothing.

And no,I don’t support IPOB menace in the South East.

You are one of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by MrUchenna1(m): 10:14am On May 06, 2022
Choice is the basis of every part of your existence, but so is fear. The difference is, choice creates movement, where fear limits movement.”
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by mukthar2000(m): 10:16am On May 06, 2022
Good for him and his boys
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by simplesearch: 10:16am On May 06, 2022
ugochukwufrenzy:
ohamadike will prevail.,soon those gbegiri ,amala and hydraulic soup gobblers with floating red oil will come and masturbate on this thread

FTC for the first time..,,I too much

This is no longer persecution, the group has officially projected itself to the world as a terrorist organization.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by ndukwechinasa: 10:16am On May 06, 2022
Taiggarr:

See you...

IDIOTIC IPOB MINION!!!
Akpa Amu.
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by duro4chang(m): 10:16am On May 06, 2022
Ghen ghen!
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Gkemz: 10:16am On May 06, 2022
DSS masquerading as unknown gunmen to instigate and blackmail IPOB. Their plan is gradually yielding their desired success.
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by gidgiddy: 10:16am On May 06, 2022
Kpengla:
What Nigeria needs to do now is to extradite Simon Ekpa from Finland and establish a connection between him and Kanu.

Then both of them must be sentenced to death and publicly executed for the murder of those two soldiers

But that will not bring peace, it wi only the situation far worse
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:17am On May 06, 2022
ugochukwufrenzy:
ohamadike will prevail.,soon those gbegiri ,amala and hydraulic soup gobblers with floating red oil will come and masturbate on this thread

OhammerDike my foot angry
You are commenting like a loser. Just don't end up like Nnamdi kanu. For the British to tag IPOB a terrorist organization they must have seen, witnessed and profiled their media handle including that of kanu. If the Nigerian government sentence Kanu to life or firing squad they are in full support. The only super power you ipobians should cry unto is EU, US or Russia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Chickensoup: 10:18am On May 06, 2022
UK can go to hell. They didn't care about Nnamdi Kanu as their citizen all this while so what difference does it make.
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by baretalk: 10:18am On May 06, 2022
Hi
johnkay1:

I fear who know fear media people

Even if the message does not make any sense to them, they will still make sure they echo what they want people to hear.

The United Kingdom, on Thursday, finally accepted Nigeria’s classification of the group as a terrorist organisation.

The British government has also ordered for the group's exclusion from its asylum programme.
https://www.thecable.ng/uk-makes-u-turn-recognises-ipob-as-terrorist-group-excluded-from-asylum/amp
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Diligence: 10:19am On May 06, 2022
O mine! See headline shah. MNK Neva cared any his British citizenship. He only wanted true freedom for Biafra: his God-given country.

The headline is insult to MNK.
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by od501: 10:19am On May 06, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Nnamdi Kanu a very foolish idiot, how do you go against an army with a handgun?

Go against an army? Who went against an army? Stop reading the trash the Nigerian newspapers feed you with. Ipob has never killed any soul since it's inception, except for the Fulani terrorists and their Nigerian army accomplice that has invaded their lands.

And kindly tell me why the military has been killing these people in their hundreds since 2014, 2015, and 2017 just for protesting with placards? The records are there. Do me a favour and ask more questions in those places these things happen than reading them on newspapers.

If you are looking for terrorists, go to the Nigerian army. Tell me what was happening in Orlu Imo state before the military invaded it? Nothing, just because the activities of the Fulani terrorists were on the rise, and Ipob mobilized, and drove them away. Till date, the army kept razing civilian houses, raping women, killing youth people on contact. Should we even talk about the DSS...Omoh...

I don't know who you are, but if you not one of the paid BMCs here, I urge you to ask questions instead of insulting someone you barely know. I stop here.
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by naijapips04: 10:20am On May 06, 2022
ugochukwufrenzy:

There is no gbegiri or amala. Your brothers and sisters are against you. iPOB is a cancer to the Igbo community. You are not wanted in Igbo land. Gbafuo nu ndi Iberibe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by shortIGBOman: 10:20am On May 06, 2022
sexyking1:
Lol, uk govt declared ipob a terror group because of the promises Nigerian govt give them on oil, esp now Russia is about cutting them off. UK is just doing business thats all. Believe me, if ipob comes with better offer they will condemn Nigerian government!

From your assertion, IGBO People means nothing to UK Government. Since they decided to side with Nigeria against Ndigbo and their IPOB? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by NoToTerrorists: 10:21am On May 06, 2022
ugochukwufrenzy:

you are part of the reason why IPOB went this way. Too much hatred and toxicity. What has Yoruba people done to us?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Rawtruth1: 10:21am On May 06, 2022
Continue in your self delusion and deception.

Go and watch the video of the beheading and cannibalism of the army couple and tell me it's not your brothers who didn't even hide. You can't be more Igbos than us all. May all evils you defend befall you and your generation.

Those who defended them in the past have inadvertently became their victims too.

A criminal has no brother, on a bad day, he too will be cannibalized too.

No rain falls on one roof. What goes around comes around

Egalitarian1:
Now they have finally told us those behind the killings and insecurity in the southeast. So, the widespread killings and acts of lawlessness in the south-east region were actually designed and perpetuated by enemies of Ndi Igbo because the UK did not recognise the Nigerian government's classification of the IPOB as terrorist organization?

So, the gruesome murder of a military couple in Imo state was just to force the UK to recognize their classification of IPOB as terrorists? Every right thinking Nigerian has finally found out the truth now.

How has the call for an end to marginalization and gruesome slaughtering of innocent farmers by Fulani bandits called herdsmen in southeast become a crime? That has been the major demand of IPOB!
Those residing in southeast would have seen how harmlessly IPOB was going about their demand not until politicians devised violent plots to paint IPOB black as have become obvious now.

I will never in this life support violence and lawlessness but I will always support a call for an end to marginalization of Ndi Igbo and killing of farmers in southeast by Fulani bandits whom have refused to adopt modern methods of animal husbandry.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:22am On May 06, 2022
Egalitarian1:
Now they have finally told us those behind the killings and insecurity in the southeast. So, the widespread killings and acts of lawlessness in the south-east region were actually designed and perpetuated by enemies of Ndi Igbo because the UK did not recognise the Nigerian government's classification of the IPOB as terrorist organization?

So, the gruesome murder of a military couple in Imo state was just to force the UK to recognize their classification of IPOB as terrorists? Every right thinking Nigerian has finally found out the truth now.

How has the call for an end to marginalization and gruesome slaughtering of innocent farmers by Fulani bandits called herdsmen in southeast become a crime? That has been the major demand of IPOB!
Those residing in southeast would have seen how harmlessly IPOB was going about their demand not until politicians devised violent plots to paint IPOB black as have become obvious now.

I will never in this life support violence and lawlessness but I will always support a call for an end to marginalization of Ndi Igbo and killing of farmers in southeast by Fulani bandits whom have refused to adopt modern methods of animal husbandry.
I like your comment. But your jumping to conclusion that the military couple was a sacrifice to make the UK classify IPOB a terrorist organization is your error.
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:22am On May 06, 2022
sexyking1:
Lol, uk govt declared ipob a terror group because of the promises Nigerian govt give them on oil, esp now Russia is about cutting them off. UK is just doing business thats all. Believe me, if ipob comes with better offer they will condemn Nigerian government!
While you maybe quite correct about the UK government conceding to the nig government because of oil, I don't see any possible counter offer that ipob can possibly make that would be better than what the Nigeria govt will offer. For ur information what just happened is pure politics and that's how it's played on the international stage. It's about what you have to offer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by rigarmortis: 10:22am On May 06, 2022
ugochukwufrenzy:

O' hammer dikc" ay will not prevail anything. He must suffer for the people that died die to his recklessness. You want to force people to stay indoors and you think there will be no consequence
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Benmob: 10:22am On May 06, 2022
Wetin concern me, if he loose uk citizenship, my own is let peace come to south east,that is was before!
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Rugaria: 10:22am On May 06, 2022
Taiggarr:

Your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE dad begged almost all his life so as to send you and your poverty stricken siblings to the limited schooling you guys had..

You want me to expose you?
Who is this daft monkey?
Another one Nigeria parasite begging for yoonity?
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by GloriousGbola: 10:25am On May 06, 2022
what is good for the goose is good for the gander. if you know you know

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Latakia(f): 10:26am On May 06, 2022
Wetin be the usefulness of the passport when he's going to spend the rest of his life in the ongoing under construction prison in Yobe state.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by gidgiddy: 10:27am On May 06, 2022
baretalk:
Hi

The United Kingdom, on Thursday, finally accepted Nigeria’s classification of the group as a terrorist organisation.

The British government has also ordered for the group's exclusion from its asylum programme.

You better report again because the only thing Britain said is that if anyone uses his membership of a Biafran movement to incite violence should not be granted asylum

This was purely an immigration policy. Britain neitger designated IPOB a terrorist group nor did it deny them the right to seek asylum
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by baretalk: 10:28am On May 06, 2022
gidgiddy:

You better report again because the only thing Britain said is that if anyone uses his membership of a Biafran movement to incite violence should not be granted asylum

This was purely an immigration policy. Britain neitger designated IPOB a terrorist group nor did it deny them the right to seek asylum
What does accepting Nigeria's classification mean?

I didn't post it, but the topic and heading is on point.
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by chukwuibuipob: 10:30am On May 06, 2022
cool very G coolD. I belong to Elepa IPOB faction cool
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by Ishilove: 10:31am On May 06, 2022
Fake news from the Fulani jihadist hegemony angry
Re: Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:32am On May 06, 2022
Egalitarian1:

Trying to paint ipob as saint ain't gonna work. Listen to kanu's audio for godsake and hear the hate he preaches. Kanu's endsars audio to his supporters is enough to revoke his citizenship and designate ipob a terrorist group. Is it the FG that is burning down police stations?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Set To Become Next OPEC President - PM News / How Social Media Was Used To Expose Boko Haram Suspects Who Sneaked Into Kano / We Were Nearly Killed When Air Force Bombed Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den – Abductee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.