Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Which Song You Prefer The Remix To The Main Song? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Song You Prefer The Remix To The Main Song? (244 Views)

Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Song You Prefer The Remix To The Main Song? by 9benz(m): 10:23am On May 06, 2022
There are songs you'll prefer the remix of the song to the main song, or vice versa grin, drop the song below let people confirm if it's true wink

For me I prefer the remix of black sermon by black sheriff & burna boy to the the main song cool

Let's go! Drop yours wink

Re: Which Song You Prefer The Remix To The Main Song? by KiNg0G: 10:48am On May 06, 2022
9benz:
There are songs you'll prefer the remix of the song to the main song, or vice versa grin, drop the song below let people confirm if it's true wink

For me I prefer the remix of black sermon by black sheriff & burna boy to the the main song cool

Let's go! Drop yours wink
hey bro, who sang the 3rd verse on that remix?

that definitely ain't black sheriff?
Re: Which Song You Prefer The Remix To The Main Song? by Mykelslim: 11:00am On May 06, 2022
F
Re: Which Song You Prefer The Remix To The Main Song? by culf: 11:02am On May 06, 2022
Peru....
Re: Which Song You Prefer The Remix To The Main Song? by Bluezy13(m): 11:02am On May 06, 2022
If I Iike a song, I would prefer the instrumental.
Re: Which Song You Prefer The Remix To The Main Song? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:04am On May 06, 2022
Mr Endowned by Dbanj ft Snopp D.O.G.G.
Baddest boy by Skibii ft Davido

3 Likes

Re: Which Song You Prefer The Remix To The Main Song? by YoungLionken(m): 12:15pm On May 06, 2022
I prefer remixes more than main songs; Idami refix by Oriri, Chike with Mayorkun, love-vendor with Snoop Dog, baddest boy with Davido, Mr endowed with Snoop Dog, AG Silimi with Selebobo and One Touch, Sungbalaja with Burna Boy, Jo by Jabless, Ice,Ruggedy baba, to mention a few..

But I dislike Essence remix with Justin Bieber, Kukere remix with Dbanj...

(1) (Reply)

8 Things That Can Destroy Even The Strongest Relationships / Are Nfts A Good Investment? / Say No To Domestic Violence::: A Short True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.