Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

I Asked Her To Be My Wife, She Said Yes But Married Her Bestie 3 Weeks After! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked Her To Be My Wife, She Said Yes But Married Her Bestie 3 Weeks After! (456 Views)

Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Asked Her To Be My Wife, She Said Yes But Married Her Bestie 3 Weeks After! by Lovendromance01: 12:15pm On May 06, 2022
Since 2014, Whenever I see people asking me to marry quickly, I smile and realise most people don’t know the full story.
I am not saying people should stop asking the question. Not at all; I always find the probings very amusing and it always makes me laugh. However, I think it will be good to tell this story here for everyone to know.
It was February this year that I was hoping to have my wedding ceremony and start my marital life at once; but I guess Heaven had other plans.
I only started to really pray about God’s choice for me as life partner in 2014; when I was rounding off my NYSC.
I remember that my corpers fellowship organized a program as send-off for us, outgoing Corp members in the state capital; and it was during the singing of hymns that I had my prayers for a wife answered.
A sister, almost as tall as I was, sat beside me throughout the program and I later found out she was one of the new batch of corpers.
As we sang that afternoon, I smiled in wonder at her voice and I pleasantly commented on it.
She smiled and thanked me; and we talked in bits till the program ended. She congratulated me as we dispersed and I was glad to have met her.
I had almost turned away to leave when I remembered one of the stories I had written here; and thus, I decided to ask her name.
‘Toyin’, she said. And I also told her my name.
Later in the evening, I was traveling back to my local government of primary assignment when I recalled the memories of the program and felt something move within me.
I felt a sort of voice nudging me to pursue the beautiful and smiling sister Toyin I had just met some moments ago.
I tried again and again to dispel the voice but it grew clearer.
Two hours later, I was back in my room; yet the voice still urged me on.
And when I could no longer resist, I had to call the leader of the corper’s fellowship and told him to send the pictures we took during the program.
I was hoping to have her identity and beautiful look stored on my phone so I could ask people about her.
And that was exactly what I did.
Long story short, three months later, I had left the state but I was strongly connected to Toyin.
I have to confess here and now that I really loved Toyin; especially during the first few months we grew close.
I called her every other day and I missed her very much whenever she wasn’t online to chat.
I knew deep within me that I loved her.
About two months afterwards, I was back at my state of service to attend a program and I called Toyin to meet up with me.
I had intended to tell her about my plans for marriage and seek her opinions about it.
I was already at the garden and park where we planned to meet when she called.
‘Victor, I will not be able to come today. I have a church service.’ she said.
Continue Reading...
https://bookruv.com/i-asked-her-to-be-my-wifeshe-said-yes-but-married-her-bestie-3weeks-after/
Re: I Asked Her To Be My Wife, She Said Yes But Married Her Bestie 3 Weeks After! by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:51pm On May 06, 2022
LA click LA Bend like crayfish!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Female Room Mate/girlfriend Needed In Lagos, All Bills On Me. / I Do Wash My Lady's Clothes At Night When She Is Sleeping. / Demanding of Bride price from the groom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.