Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

I Do Wash My Lady's Clothes At Night When She Is Sleeping. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Do Wash My Lady's Clothes At Night When She Is Sleeping. (457 Views)

How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing / My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Do Wash My Lady's Clothes At Night When She Is Sleeping. by Alexgman1(m): 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
I showered my lady so much love, affection and romance. I did Pet her like a new born baby. I dont let her stress herself doing any house chores instead i do it myself. I made her feel like a princess, a queen, an emperess, anytin u can think of. Yet she still cheated on me and went back to her ex (her first love). I av moved on but i can never trust any woman again.

1 Like

Re: I Do Wash My Lady's Clothes At Night When She Is Sleeping. by Kollins11: 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
cool

Thank God you learnt the hard way. Next time don't SIMP around daughters of jezebel.

I hope other SIMPle men would learn from your story.
Re: I Do Wash My Lady's Clothes At Night When She Is Sleeping. by mardis: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Weldon, you don't know ladies prefer alpha men ko?
Re: I Do Wash My Lady's Clothes At Night When She Is Sleeping. by duro4chang(m): 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
Continue
Re: I Do Wash My Lady's Clothes At Night When She Is Sleeping. by Jeromejnr(m): 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
So, are you saying you are also joining the Redpill gang just like that other dude that was abusing people that were tryna help him and now he has been served breakfast?

The way I am seeing it, it will be very hard for many ladies to get husbands in the nearest future.
Re: I Do Wash My Lady's Clothes At Night When She Is Sleeping. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Welcome to our party, now your simping are forgiven you, go and simp no more son

1 Like

Re: I Do Wash My Lady's Clothes At Night When She Is Sleeping. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
You turn yourself to her houseboy.
After all the stress way u stress yourself, she still dump you.
It all ended in tears.
Re: I Do Wash My Lady's Clothes At Night When She Is Sleeping. by Cypress042(m): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Tryna imagine if she hadn't return back to the ex, na door mat you for be now grin

Simping is a sin, even God dey vex for them cool

Common man wink follow suite and see your life change for good cheesy
Re: I Do Wash My Lady's Clothes At Night When She Is Sleeping. by Autobot05: 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
She use jazz for you ?

(1) (Reply)

Hayenas Having Sex / Stop Denying Your Husbands Sex, Expert, Eric Okunna, Tells Women / True Life Story: One Last Goodbye Kiss Led To A Huge Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.