Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,696 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) (42670 Views)

Is This The Most Underrated Grain In Nigeria? See Pic / How Are You Coping With The Rising Cost Of Food Commodities? / Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by temitope28(m): 4:53pm On May 06, 2022
Local man cannot can again
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by system21: 4:55pm On May 06, 2022
Impregnable101:
1. Egusi- 800(2 milk cups) with pepper and crayfish
2. Assorted meat(don't eat flesh)- 1,500
3. Fish- 900
4. Kponmo- 300
5. Stock fish- 200
6. Ugu leaf- 100
7. Tomatoes- 100

I have the rest at home.

I use to prepare same egusi soup with less than 2,500 a couple of years ago cry cry cry cry

Country is finished! Abeg who get sure link to Japa enter Canada should please DM me cry cry

N200 stock fish? Na make em be say stock fish dey your soup

1 Like

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Kizyte(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2022
samuelson06:

Thanks. I'm going to try it.
Don't blend with Watermelon seed sha
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Myexdisturbs: 4:55pm On May 06, 2022
bigcee:

I will finish that groundnut within two days grin
Na nice specie, ogoja groundnut. Sweetest in Nigeria grin grin grin
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 06, 2022
SolomonGrundy:
So you dey use electric cooker take cook for this buhari era ehn undecided undecided
the guy get mind. I'm sure he's not on prepaid.

3 Likes

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by West2019(m): 5:02pm On May 06, 2022
Impregnable101:
I need more info please.
Where you want go UK if yes you are deceving yourself . you are going nowhere . we all die here
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by 007Marvel(m): 5:02pm On May 06, 2022
Big men full this Nairaland oo! See your Buhari spec of food and you still dey complain cry cry

1 Like

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 06, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Charge and bail lawyer, u dun dey enter your menopause right? Until send sango u go no your elder
I don't roll with children. Respect your sister. Bounce off!
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Ksdazzyphenom33: 5:03pm On May 06, 2022
I have a sure Canada link if you’re ready legit
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 5:05pm On May 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

I don't roll with children. Respect your sister. Bounce off!
Faceless forum and simps wey u dey meet dun dry deceive u right?
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Tremple8v: 5:05pm On May 06, 2022
You even still get indomie for house . Abeg send location .

1 Like

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Kwestionair: 5:06pm On May 06, 2022
Gather here let’s blame IPOB and hail Buhari the almighty saint, incorruptible man.
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by ufotunang: 5:07pm On May 06, 2022
Buhari has destroyed this country...they are even busy running up and down buying 1000 million naira forms and busy planning their APC primaries...they do not even care what is happening to the common man....they do not care that university students are st home due to ASUU strike... nawaoooo

1 Like

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by nedekid: 5:07pm On May 06, 2022
abobote:

How?
Tell us more, coz my wife does that for less than 1k
She adds money without bothering you.

1 Like

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by gonkin(m): 5:08pm On May 06, 2022
Gottiii:
Isn’t it shameful to be using car of 2006 (es330) in 2022

2006? My own is 1992. The one that pains me the most is that someone will buy 2003 corrola then use nylon to wrap the seat. Dey carry shoulder Post for Facebook. Especially those yahoo boys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by ibechris(m): 5:09pm On May 06, 2022
It is very bad in Ghana right now.

So,no where is better now. America is facing serious high cost of goods and services.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 06, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Faceless forum and simps wey u dey meet dun dry deceive u right?
You are suffering from brain touch. I dey enter your eyes too much. Pluck out those eyes of misery
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by AMADU77: 5:09pm On May 06, 2022
Egusi is same Egusi
Meat is same Meat

Maybe nothing is getting expensive

Maybe we our currency is getting cheaper

Maybe I don't know
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Zealoy(m): 5:11pm On May 06, 2022
I prefer eating out now men! Cooking is very expensive and gas too is on the high side, what i do now is take tea and bread for breakfast, eat a plate of rice n beans(#400) for lunch and fufu/soup (#500) for dinner, its more cheaper for me man

2 Likes

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by samuelson06(m): 5:11pm On May 06, 2022
Kizyte:
Don't blend with Watermelon seed sha

Alright. Thank you.
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by tit(f): 5:11pm On May 06, 2022
This is the result of Monday seat at home
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by ufotunang: 5:12pm On May 06, 2022
ibechris:
It is very bad in Ghana right now.

So,no where is better now. America is facing serious high cost of goods and services.
...so it's also bad in Ghana...I thought the Ghana economy and country is good and better.. for America the Russia and Ukraine war has affected the America and other European countries which made the price of fuel, gas to be high which causes the increase in goods and services

1 Like

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Uniquetani1(f): 5:17pm On May 06, 2022
Impregnable101:
1. Egusi- 800(2 milk cups) with pepper and crayfish
2. Assorted meat(don't eat flesh)- 1,500
3. Fish- 900
4. Kponmo- 300
5. Stock fish- 200
6. Ugu leaf- 100
7. Tomatoes- 100

I have the rest at home.

I use to prepare same egusi soup with less than 2,500 a couple of years ago cry cry cry cry

Country is finished! Abeg who get sure link to Japa enter Canada should please DM me cry cry

You are rich o
You even get money buy assorted

2 Likes

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by NoToPile: 5:17pm On May 06, 2022
nedekid:

She adds money without bothering you.

Loool you are right, except the guy you quoted is living in Jos or Benue where fruits seem very cheap.

watermelon medium sized is at least 800-900, it's around 1,200 if you buy from bustop fruitwomen.

Made small watermelon plus pineapple juice for the children cost 1,200,(900 naira watermelon plus cotonu pine apple 300, our own local pineapple is more expensive if and when you see to buy)

2 Likes

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by damiloladuke: 5:18pm On May 06, 2022
It's well
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Uniquetani1(f): 5:19pm On May 06, 2022
Gatekeepers:
In this season of hardship, you're gathering and combining all these Fish, Meat, Kpomo and others in one pot of soup. Then why are you complaining? Abi you want those who don't have half of those ingredients in their meal to go and die?

Fear God oooo....

E surprised me too
So ungrateful

3 Likes

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 06, 2022
Lol. It's no new news. At least you're not cooking with firewood yet, so you can be grateful to PMB for that and grow what you eat and eat what you grow.

1 Like

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by lexy2014: 5:19pm On May 06, 2022
mrkings84:
Only the poor cries

The rich just go ahead and buy what they want in bulk without a wink on the price.

Are u one of the rich that "goes ahead and buy what they want in bulk without a wink on the price"?

2 Likes

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Elliotwaveforec: 5:26pm On May 06, 2022
Buhari and Osinbajo have destroyed the economy.
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 5:27pm On May 06, 2022
oz4real83:
I just have pity on our women who go to the market, the prices of things are enough to give somebody high blood pressure. May God bless our responsible women who manage our homes and also we the men who make all the sacrifices to ensure that there is food on the table despite Buhari's wickedness.
So men no de go market. Abeg hold your pity
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by choicesam(m): 5:27pm On May 06, 2022
Olayiwola1425:

Please I'm in need of sure Link to any country I'm also jobless with a good grades
I have a sure link to Bahrain. DM if interested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Look At The Snake We Killed. / Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures) / Exciting Recipes With Indomie!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.