Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) (42718 Views)

Is This The Most Underrated Grain In Nigeria? See Pic / How Are You Coping With The Rising Cost Of Food Commodities? / Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by sotall(m): 4:39pm On May 06, 2022
Buhari
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Gatekeepers: 4:39pm On May 06, 2022
In this season of hardship, you're gathering and combining all these Fish, Meat, Kpomo and others in one pot of soup. Then why are you complaining? Abi you want those who don't have half of those ingredients in their meal to go and die?

Fear God oooo....

6 Likes

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:39pm On May 06, 2022
Electric cooker seems your house is not metered yet

3 Likes

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 4:39pm On May 06, 2022
Impregnable101:
1. Egusi- 800(2 milk cups) with pepper and crayfish
2. Assorted meat(don't eat flesh)- 1,500
3. Fish- 900
4. Kponmo- 300
5. Stock fish- 200
6. Ugu leaf- 100
7. Tomatoes- 100

I have the rest at home.

I use to prepare same egusi soup with less than 2,500 a couple of years ago cry cry cry cry

Country is finished! Abeg who get sure link to Japa enter Canada should please DM me cry cry

Is flesh and muscle different part in cow meat cos I'm seeing red meat everywhere in that pot

2 Likes

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Acidosis(m): 4:40pm On May 06, 2022
2 cups of Egusi is N800 now? shocked It is well.

Meanwhile, please change the position of your electric cooker. That's a very dangerous zone. It's not meant to be on your fridge.

2 Likes

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 4:41pm On May 06, 2022
Mariangeles:
We're almost at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully, we see light and not have to go through another long tunnel. smiley
Yea ohhhhh, hopefully nnem

2 Likes

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by puskin: 4:41pm On May 06, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

10, 20, or 30 years from now you will be laughing at most of the things giving you a headache today.
Be positive.

lipsrsealed

That's if the remaining life wey person get reach the ten years.

Abi U never play Street fighter or Mortal Kombat bad before.

1 Like

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 4:42pm On May 06, 2022
Sweetplum:
It's really wat negotiating in the market.
Buhari really injured this economy.
charge and bail lawyer, u dun show face for here?

1 Like

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by abobote: 4:42pm On May 06, 2022
Kizyte:
Take heart bro! This homemade smoothie (Pineapple, Watermelon and Banana) cost me N2,700
How?
Tell us more, coz my wife does that for less than 1k
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by tragergeorge(m): 4:42pm On May 06, 2022
Impregnable101:
3. Fish- 900
4. Kponmo- 300
5. Stock fish- 200
6. Ugu leaf- 100
7. Tomatoes- 100

I have the rest at home.

I use to prepare same egusi soup with less than 2,500 a couple of years ago cry cry cry cry

Country is finished! Abeg who get sure link to Japa enter Canada should please DM me cry cry

2 milkcups of egusi for egusi soup seem too much or maybe no b all you use

1 Like

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 06, 2022
Inbox tundeloveday@yahoo.com
Impregnable101:
I need more info please.
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by abobote: 4:43pm On May 06, 2022
Impregnable101:
Bro, I've lost hope on Nigeria leaders. Who know if the next president will be worse than bubu
I don't think anyone will be worse than Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 4:43pm On May 06, 2022
Kizyte:
Take heart bro! This homemade smoothie (Pineapple, Watermelon and Banana) cost me N2,700
daysis for u jare, may u walk and never be stumble. Karid chiefoo

1 Like

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by eseelvis: 4:44pm On May 06, 2022
God will see us through
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by samuelson06(m): 4:45pm On May 06, 2022
Kizyte:

Does that have a great taste?
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 06, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

charge and bail lawyer, u dun show face for here?
Oloriburuku bawo ni?

1 Like

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Emceekonami(m): 4:46pm On May 06, 2022
For d Love of Games & Kids���. We played a game with the Kids and had fun.. grin grin grin grin

In this video, 4 pairs of kids cup stackers matches each other and one emerges the winner. These indoor games are fun to play at parties and kids gathering as there were moral lesson learnt
Watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4CgPv-V9rk

We would appreciate if you used the like and subcribe button afterwards
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Kizyte(m): 4:46pm On May 06, 2022
abobote:

How?
Tell us more, coz my wife does that for less than 1k
Here:
Medium size Watermelon = N1,200
Medium size Banana = N700
Medium size Pineapple = N800
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by bigcee(m): 4:46pm On May 06, 2022
Myexdisturbs:
This groundnut is 1k
I will finish that groundnut within two days grin
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by TUTU147: 4:46pm On May 06, 2022
Things cost yet salary remain the same,na God Almighty go help us when our salary no reach 80k with family in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Damonollie(m): 4:47pm On May 06, 2022
Impregnable101:
3. Fish- 900
4. Kponmo- 300
5. Stock fish- 200
6. Ugu leaf- 100
7. Tomatoes- 100

I have the rest at home.

You don't eat flesh but you buy ponmo�
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Kizyte(m): 4:47pm On May 06, 2022
samuelson06:

Does that have a great taste?
Yes, and very healthy

1 Like

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Goodoption(m): 4:48pm On May 06, 2022
I can't remember the last time I spent much on cooking undecided As I don't comot from papa house to go hustle.

Hoping for better days ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:48pm On May 06, 2022
Buhari Era will soon end

1 Like

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 06, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Go UK, they need immigrants for serious work.
Can you shed more light plz Thank you

1 Like

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by TUTU147: 4:49pm On May 06, 2022
Gatekeepers:
In this season of hardship, you're gathering and combining all these Fish, Meat, Kpomo and others in one pot of soup. Then why are you complaining? Abi you want those who don't have half of those ingredients in their meal to go and die?
Them no no say some of us dey cook with only crayfish,it is not a good thing for your salary not to be able to feed you and your family.

2 Likes

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by samuelson06(m): 4:49pm On May 06, 2022
Kizyte:
Yes, and very healthy

Thanks. I'm going to try it.

1 Like

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 06, 2022
Impregnable101:
3. Fish- 900
4. Kponmo- 300
5. Stock fish- 200
6. Ugu leaf- 100
7. Tomatoes- 100

I have the rest at home.

When ever I read comments like the bolded I understand that it is most likely made be one who have no idea what goes on in Europe, America and Asia.

Kindly tell me the truth. Were you still able to afford all that is up there with your income or someone brought them as a gift?

1 Like

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Benblaq(m): 4:50pm On May 06, 2022
Op I sight your carton of indomie.. But did you have to do it? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 4:51pm On May 06, 2022
Gottiii:
Isn’t it shameful to be using car of 2006 (es330) in 2022

Many people will not understand this talk. More shameful that people have been reduced to a life where you buy 2002 car and take it for Thanksgiving. The level of poverty in the land has made owning a car look like a the highest achiement a man can attain. God forbid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 4:51pm On May 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

Oloriburuku bawo ni?
Charge and bail lawyer, u dun dey enter your menopause right? Until send sango u go no your elder
Re: Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) by Awise09(m): 4:52pm On May 06, 2022
oz4real83:
I just have pity on our women who go to the market, the prices of things are enough to give somebody high blood pressure. May God bless our responsible women who manage our homes and also we the men who make all the sacrifices to ensure that there is food on the table despite Buhari's wickedness.
hornestly speaking how my wife perform the magic this days only God know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Quick And Easy OKRO Soup! / Look At The Snake We Killed. / Exciting Recipes With Indomie!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.