Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me (47741 Views)

You Have No Right To Call Someone Fake - Linda Ikeji Blast Wizkid Over Coza Issu / "Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says / Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by na2016: 10:17pm On May 06, 2022
I actually blame men for all this rubbish. If not what does this fat thing have to offer that she will be talking like this just cos she has a hole somewhere on her body.

8 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by marsup: 10:18pm On May 06, 2022
See what all these politicians, and Arab men have caused... grin grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Bravetunde: 10:18pm On May 06, 2022
SHINJA:
Sex objects...

Igbo gals sha,no shame..

Olosho full their blood

God bless southsouth and southwest

Yes God bless us ss and our slavves the south west.
Ss/se girls charge money but we all fuk yorobbad girls for free.
Some ss and se guys advoid Yorobadd girls since they are extremely derty and fart or mess too much but me I fukk them and take anti biotics after sex plus use Dettol to wash my prikk, after all they cheap and free unlike ss/se girls you will spend and spend.
They offer free pusyyy but there Totoro has return with infections.
God bless ss.
For our slavves the SW,God continue to make them cowordss so they will be our slavves forever.and we can sieze their land like fulanis have done in illorin and ss and se are buying up Lagos. grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Osobi32(m): 10:18pm On May 06, 2022
Hungry hoes everything in the name actress..... Talking as if she can hold a meaningful conversation for an hour. All this cheap sex objects has nothing to offer other than their smelly pussy.

5 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by ybalogs(m): 10:18pm On May 06, 2022
Eleribu lezbo seeking attention. Tueh

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by frozen70(f): 10:18pm On May 06, 2022
Danjuma827:
God will help men. Some women when they have tasted wealth, find it so hard to be submissive in their homes... 95% of marriages that the wife earns more than her husband always crash...
No matter how loyal your wife is... When she starts to earn more than you... That's when she'll start to misbehave...

It doesn't really work that way

If your wife earns more than you and runs the family for you financially, just humble and respect yourself, then there won't be issues

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by jasmeel: 10:18pm On May 06, 2022
madam cary dem go court na

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:19pm On May 06, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Ironically, if those same broke men should fvcck you, i promise you, this your big yansh go catch fire..
And you will keep on going back to fvck them.

Jabless hoe undecided
big cap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by SHINJA: 10:19pm On May 06, 2022
Bravetunde:

Some ss and se guys advoid Yorobadd girls since they are extremely derty and fart or mess too much but me I fukk them and take anti biotics after sex plus use Dettol to wash my prikk, after all they cheap and free unlike ss/se girls you will spend and spend.
God bless ss.
For our slavves the SW,God continue to make them cowordss so they will be our slavves forever.and we can sieze their land like fulanis have done in illorin and ss and se are buying up Lagos. grin grin grin grin angry

Stop tribalism...

Say No to tribalism..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Kingcalls: 10:22pm On May 06, 2022
As a rich man, avoid women like this....yahoo boys hate scammers...

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:22pm On May 06, 2022
Is a big pity his ugly fat ass always want to trend cheap. angry
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Muna400(f): 10:23pm On May 06, 2022
Broke Boys of today might become dangote of tomorrow..u will be de one chasing dem and den dey no go look ur face

7 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:23pm On May 06, 2022
E be like broke guys plenty for here, the post touch 80% of the guys here . grin grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by hadaptor(m): 10:25pm On May 06, 2022
Dumb SH.T fellow grin grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by ojuolu(m): 10:26pm On May 06, 2022
People, please remind, who is she?
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Gkemz: 10:26pm On May 06, 2022
FYI, evening newspapers have no value but to be used to wrap suya.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by ubest007(m): 10:26pm On May 06, 2022
And she dey portray herself role model.. A very immature person. NBS, you're not ok o
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Ameduedwin: 10:27pm On May 06, 2022
Last last nah Yahoo boy go later use for money resitua, as you say u like money too much.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Jambat123: 10:29pm On May 06, 2022
Jxjjeje

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Bravetunde: 10:31pm On May 06, 2022
SHINJA:

Stop tribalism...

Say No to tribalism..
STFU coword,who introduced tribalism in Nigeria,afonjas in person of awolowo.
Who introduced street and school cultism afonjas in person of wole soyinka.
Who introduced ritualissm,afonjas and they are still the head quarters of rituallist.
Who introduced fraud,afonjas oluwole.
Who introduced love portion,afonjas they still hawk jujuj plus agbo everywhere.
Who introduced occut that people sacrifice their parents, children etc for wealth afonjas introduce ogbonnnnni confraternity.
Who introduced Yahoo plus that has finished our youth afonjas.
Upon that they are liars, backstabbetrs, betrayass and kriminals
Afonjas are the worstt set of africans.infact ss/se prefer northerners to them that is why we are willing to vote atiku if no ss/se man clinch the tickets but won't vote for them.
Fearr fearr cowordds

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by SoapQueen(f): 10:31pm On May 06, 2022
It is a crime for broke boys to have an erection.

Get yo ass up and work!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by kenzysmith: 10:33pm On May 06, 2022
Broke men full here sha

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by subcbouy: 10:34pm On May 06, 2022
You all have time with this disgruntled lady. She is ditching rubbish and all could do is fill her page to hear episodical stories.
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by cactus1549: 10:35pm On May 06, 2022
Even Elon musk dey chat with broke person. hanty pls come down from your high horse

7 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Olabode211: 10:35pm On May 06, 2022
Igbo amaka!!! Nkechi when are you coming to ajegunle to see ur families..oloshos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Kog45(m): 10:35pm On May 06, 2022
When fame missed road....imagine this dirty oloshowood actress talking trash just cos some wey no get eyes go dey talk say d lady fine.....this one too dey form Nigeria celebrity.

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Coolgent(m): 10:37pm On May 06, 2022
Seeing her kpetus will even make me puke
Useless hoe
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by 1759ademola(m): 10:39pm On May 06, 2022
Bravetunde:

God bless ss.
Very Soon, Xenophobia will kill you all as it happened to you in SA.
Look, Yoruba girls get pride and would never sleep with you for free. In fact, it's rare they roll with anybody from your Potopoto Republic. Unlike your girls that Bleep for #500 and chase Yoruba guys around.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by 007lss: 10:40pm On May 06, 2022
Malory:
And what do you have to offer the broke man in return if he doesn't cheat you? Nothing except that smelly hole dripping blood
only yash
Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by IDIOTmoderators: 10:41pm On May 06, 2022
Future is Female... Sapphire where are you.. hypocrite come and see your fellow future.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by Bravetunde: 10:41pm On May 06, 2022
1759ademola:

Very Soon, Xenophobia will kill you all as it happened to you in SA.
Look, Yoruba girls get pride and would never sleep with you for free. In fact, it's rare they roll with anybody from your Potopoto Republic. Unlike your girls that Bleep for #500 and chase Yoruba guys around.
Liarss storyy,afonja girls wey we Don fuk for free tire grin cheesy grin cheesy
They are cheap and charge nothing but guys advoid them as they don't wash their pantt and have different infectionss and mess too much. grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing: Broke Men Have No Right To Chat Me by gaspology(m): 10:42pm On May 06, 2022
Women are a completely confused gender! grin
They have preconditions inorder to sleep with them yet later complain of cheating/heart break when it was only business all along grin grin grin grin grin
Confused as in eh!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Phyno & Aubameyang Could Be Blood Brothers,Nigerians React On Twitter(Pics) / Uriel Oputa Wows In Bikini (Photo) / Tonto Dike And Juliet Ibrahim Hit Escape Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.